Wednesday, June 12, 2013

In the Matters of Bob Barr and Sen. Thom Goolsby (OPPOSITE type Republicans!!!):

 
Image-googling my title, THIS is what I got!!!
 
 
(Good News: Mr. Barr has never POLUTED HIMSELF in front of a camera with Miss Gools-Be-Us!!!)






>>> JUST IN at 2:49 PM, CDT: http://www.kwls.org/podcasts/tennessee-williams/

 
* * *


>>> SOME INTERESTING NEW DEVELOPMENTS, FIRST:


1. This morning FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, every single (about eight), email address I had for former co-workers at www.pentagon-usa.com HAD BLOCKED ME.


2. Here's the funny part: All this week, my emails to Mike Massicotte, Executive VP (and actual power there), have come back saying he's "at a conference" but still hopes to answer his emails within 36 hours -- those with URGENT needs should call Christopher Stansbury at the given number.


So I did. Of course Chris was at first reluctant to speak with me -- we'd been through this SEVERAL times before -- but I said, "I don't have to suck yer dick -- like your Dad used to do to you!!!"


That cracked him up, and I HAD him.


You see, I don't actually KNOW that ever happened, but I DID know Chris knew his father, Patrick Stansbury, did and maybe DOES suck Michael Massicott's dick (and Mike disclosed ALL his fave HOMO-SEX positions to me when by cell-call in early 2010, I think, I confessed my LUST for his hot HIRSUITEDNESS!!! -- his wife, Carolyn (Price) Massicott had told me after she got him and they were engaged, that she had "rescued him from the gay guys -- again". She earlier had admitted that was where she had FOUND HIM originally (at UGA: University of Georgia, Athens), I believe).


Here is more on them: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/in-memorium-dr-edward-warren-price.html .


But getting back to things, as Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn and her husband Joel Miller had many times told me, Patrick likes MOST to pretend he's a WOMAN and pick up GUYS on MY LIFE (or similar-- I've blogged the actual name). I should disclose that TWO people emailed my "out-of-the-blue" about a year ago saying that Patrick likes to pretend he's an Evangelical male minister and pick up guys THAT way on the same service, so I'm not sure which he actually prefers.


My point was simply that after getting Chris's attention, he's AGREED to give "state's evidence" as he has a LONG LIST of grievances against his father (and his WIFE HAS WORSE ONES!!!) !!! (I've blogged about this a long time ago in greater detail.)


I should tell you about the TWO most uncomfortable situations I was ever in with Patrick Stansbury:


A. In the early 1990s when I first began working for Patrick AT HIS OWN COMPANY (post Collegiate Concepts days), I occasionally visited his house and EACH TIME he (his wife Gloria not there), smoked CIGARS of marijuana and made his son Christopher -- then about halfway through grade school -- inhale.


B. When I first visited Patrick's private Sales Manager office at Collegiate Concepts (actually earlier -- early 1991), he stared at my crotch without breaking gaze for what seemed like an hour, but was probably no more than 30 seconds. He never did it or anything like it again.


But I SHOULD also mention again that Gerry and Joel told me MANY TIMES that Patrick had broken down the door to their apartment in Tennessee when the three of them worked there for the Dale Corporation and Joel was away. Patrick was high and drunk and attempted to rape Gerry, but she escaped somehow.


I should also tell you that I have ALWAYS liked Patrick's wife Gloria. She is half-blood Cherokee, but looks full-blood, and has the most WONDERFUL personality (and BREASTS!!!).


I swear, she could be the model (but fuller), for that Injun gal on the box for butter -- you know which one I mean -- Land-O-Lakes. Of course everyone fooled around with that trick of tearing/bending that box to bring her knees up to look like exposed breasts -- I even showed it to my MOTHER once, after I had graduated college. She said: "That's disgusting!!!"


So the fact that I was already OUT GAY means my homosexualization CANNOT be blamed on my mother DISRESPECTING Native American breasts (knees???).




 
Patrick Stansbury's MUGSHOT for arrest on charges of intent to DISTRIBUTE (more than "sell"), marijuana. He might be doing his sentence now -- explaining Mike Massicott's working from Patrick's office.
 
 

>>> See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html .
 
 
* * *


>>> MR. BARR:


Anyone reading this article from Wikipedia can see that Bob's had EVERY belief (tested them out), at one time or another. Although I would NOT have voted for him while I lived in Georgia (mostly due to his errors about MUCH of economics -- and some former CHRISLAMIC TENDENCIES -- I have thought about it and I would consider Bob Barr as the ONLY politician I feel confident to endorse now -- but I won't.


I'm TIRED of disappointments.


And in the world of his planning to run for Congress again as a Republican, it is ENTIRELY UNREALISTIC for us to be in direct contact. I'm cool with that.


More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Barr .


* * *


>>> REGARDING SEN. THOM GOOLSBY:


I might have overstated things a tad in the last posting, but the FACT REMAINS that I got SEVERAL media reports of DEMOCRATS going after GOOLSBY's FAGGOT ASS -- PRAISE JESUS!!!


MOST significant is that the TONE of the piece from the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS, was just as RIDICULING of a politician Wilmingtonians have gotten DISGUSTED with. Kevin Maurer with Bob Gruber's FULL SUPPORT controls that paper for the CIA to HIDE Sen. Goolsby's and D.A. Ben David's narco-trafficking operations, so you KNOW things have gone REALLY BAD if the STAR NEWS is ready to SACRIFICE the top operative, no???


First, I'll post in one report, then in my NEXT posting, REPRINT the full posting from 2011, in which Sen. Thom Goolsby pretends to be a kindly grandmother protecting Thom in the comments -- or you can go there early by clicking here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html .


Scott

 
* * *
 
 
 
 



Cape Fear Watchdogs

SAY WHAT? Goolsby’s op-ed piece causes controversy


State Sen. Thom Goolsby (R- New Hanover)



A piece penned by state Sen. Thom Goolsby, R-New Hanover, over the weekend stirred up some controversy Monday.


The piece discussed Moral Monday, a rally held last week at the Capitol in Raleigh to protest Republican-led policies in the General Assembly participants considered to be attacks on middle class and poor North Carolina residents.


Goolsby railed on the participants re-naming the event “Moron Monday” and calling participants members of the “Loony Left.”


He called the entire protest a “circus” and critiqued the leader of the protest in the piece.


“The ‘Reverend’ Barber was decked out like a prelate of the Church of Rome (no insult is meant to Catholics), complete with stole and cassock. All he was missing was a miter and the ensemble would have been complete,” Goolsby wrote.


The piece attracted national attention, appearing in a post on Buzzfeed.com entitled “How not to talk to your constituents.” The Buzzfeed post also shows screenshots from Goolsby’s Facebook account where he responded to one critic of the piece by calling him a “liberal cry-baby.”


The New Hanover Democratic Party released a statement Thursday afternoon condemning the remarks.


“Senator Goolsby’s comments made it clear that he has no interest in hearing the protestors’ views,” New Hanover County Democratic Party Chair Richard Poole said. “The fact that he rejects the views of his own constituents, using insulting language, demonstrates why Moral Monday protestors feel that civil disobedience is necessary to make their voices heard.”


State Rep. Susi Hamilton shared the party’s sentiments.


“Sen. Goolsby’s tone and statements were demeaning to his constituents, and quite beneath the office he holds,” she said.



Be Sociable, Share!



(End of article)
 
 

 
Thom Goolsby



.

No comments: