Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Is "Testosteroni" of off-Central Park, Manhattan MORE EVIL Than My MOTHER???








>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH SOMEONE POSSIBLY MORE DUPLICITOUS THAN MY NAZI-BITCH BIRTH-MOTHER:



Interesting that I had INTENDED to do exactly what you suggest -- just to make things easier on everyone -- NOT because I am compelled by Law. But that ONLY after a few more hours of thinking and considering how recent actions in NC and Chicago Courts affect me since so much new has happened in the last 24 hours.
Because you wrote THIS: " If you will not desist in your libeling . . . " you GAVE AWAY what I have always suspected -- that YOU are an operative of my adversaries -- only supplying me dough so you could get deeper inside info.
After all, you DID have conversation(s) with Emerson Oertel of Saper Law/FOX NEWS, Chicago -- and you DID have communication with Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com .
Additionally you have advised me TIME AND TIME AGAIN (and I have KEPT all the proof of this), to ACT AS IF I AM GUILTY OF CRIMES I NEVER COMMITTED in both North Carolina and Chicago.
You even act as if you FORGET the MOST UNFORGETTABLE THING: That Daliah Saper and her "legal team" NEVER SERVED ME LEGALLY, so the case is a MOOT POINT under both the US and Illinois Constitutions -- which even Judge William Maddux, Presiding Judge of Cook County District Courts AGREED WITH ME ON, and properly RECUSED himself from the "Final Judgement".
Extra-additionally, as Saper Law continued to revise and revise this suit, all (I'd have to verify this -- maybe there is a thing or two in this illegally filed suit that I actually DID blog while in the United States), in contention was blogged while I was in Mexico -- and I'm not entirely certain that Cook County Courts have jurisdiction over what people in foreign countries write -- but I could be wrong about that.
You, sir, have PROVEN BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT that you have been actively LYING TO ME and are IN FACT a member of the Bush/Cheney/Obama/Clinton/CIA/NSA/mostly WHITE REPUBLICAN, NARCO-TRAFFICKING, GOD-HATING ASSHOLES.
However, that said, I would like you to take this opportunity to allow you to defend yourself. As it stands NOW (due primarily to this email from you that I am responding to), I will do EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to have you arrested and tried for YOUR crimes and part in this conspiracy that is OVER and I have WON.
Sorry about yer loss.
All best -- and I hope to hear from you soon.
Scott David Kenan
PS: I had taken pictures of my cats sleeping entwined on the new sofa you were kind enough to buy me --






-- but I'm having Internet(s)-connection troubles this morning, still, so afraid to connect other devices right now-- especially since the three days in less than a week, my iPod Touch (thank you for that as well), has downloaded ENTIRE NEW OPERATING SYSTEMS -- something that Apple normally updates at that level one or twice per year.
PS #2: While I support the New Hanover County, NC Court Officials and District Attorney Ben David for MAKING GOOD ON THEIR PROMISE to drop my cases after a year if I remain OUT of NC, I did still suffer VERY REAL, PROVABLE DAMAGES and they still have until July 19, 2013 to make amends of AT LEAST $4,000,000.00 -- or I will find counsel (former NC US Senator John Edwards seems the PERFECT litigator for this -- but I might have to engage someone else).
If I must SUE to get damages, I will GO FULL THROTTLE and hope to win AT LEAST $100,000,000.00 against NC Courts and both NC State and the New Hanover County Republican Party, some members of which sent me HATE emails that are by legal definition "Harassment". And then there is the matter of NC Court of Appeals (or some-such), claiming FALSELY that Judge Sandra Ray Criner's CALLING ME BACK INTO COURT AFTER BEING CHASED DOWN ON A PUBLIC STREET AFTER SHE DISMISSED CHARGES BROUGHT BY TWO NARCO-TRAFFICKERS (ITS ALL IN THE BLOG WITH NAMES, DATES, ETC.), AND THEN RE-OPENED THE CASE AS IF SHE HAD NEVER DISMISSED IT.
HYPER-UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!
As I'm sure you will recall and has been WELL DOCUMENTED, The appeals court claimed there was NO EVIDENCE to support my claim -- when BOTH audio/video recording of ALL court actions in that courthouse EXIST -- as well as the Court Reporter's record. The Appeals Court REFUSED to view either the tapes or the stenographic notes.
And YOU continue to try to get me to act as a GUILTY PERSON when I never committed a crime. HA!!!
I doubt I will blog more until I've had time to FURTHER consider the ramifications of both NC and IL courts -- as well as our conversation of this morning and this FUCKED UP email from you -- who retired to his apartment that you admit is ANCIENTLY YOURS (dusty???), and your mattress LUMP CITY!!! And what do you DO to kill the time (besides follow theater and a few other things -- sometimes posting reviews on Amazon) -- I can only IMAGINE . . .
GREAT behavior for someone nearly 70 years old!!!
Bully for "modern craniology"!!!




"Modren Craniology" by Calvin & Hobbes. Click to enlarge.
Nothing wrong with that -- but TOO MUCH CRANIOLOGY is NOT a PRODUCTIVE LIFE!!!
I hope to calm down a bit later today.
Again,
Scott


On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM, "Testosteroni" wrote:


In my OPINION, whatever JC verbalized to you in the past is not evidence--true or false makes no difference. The only document you have is a Spanish contract enlisting your services as a real estate promoter, and it's probably kosher.
I just googled "X" and scott kenan and readily find blog entries that are troublesome:
jaime/jed clampon 11
daliah saper 8
emerson oertel   8
windy city wazoos   4
Just delete this stuff, print "redacted" if you choose. Don't keep turning the grind wheel.
You say your bank accounts are not subject to levies or freezes. May it be so ! If there's any indication otherwise, immediately reduce your balances to minimums.
The $50,000 damages may be irrelevant. Clampon has to prove the amount of his financial losses due to your blogging. If you will not desist in your libeling, then punitive damages might enter as well.
As this case has dragged on for 9 months with multiple continuances, Saper Law might just be running up a big bill for legal services--for which you as the loser could be held responsible.
Please do the simple, sensible thing right now.





No comments: