Thursday, June 6, 2013

Of Course . . .


 
 
 
And the comments I left there:
 
 
You and 2 others like this.

  • Scott Kenan OHMIGOD!!! I hadn't seen this shot in a while. This was taken the night Tennessee and I took Rose and her ancient companion Tatiana to see the play BARNUM and Tom was PETRIFIED that Rose would stand and salute any elephants (real or stagecraft), which he claimed she always did. Tennessee was so NERVOUS beforehand -- and Rose and Tatiana were easy -- Rose and i going out at Intermission to smoke cigarettes scared Tom too (or maybe having to stay with the bizarre Tatiana alone was his problem). But when the theater let out, ALL theaters let out at the same time and Tom and Rose got separated from Tatiana and me. After a long attempt by me to find Rose and Tom, I got a cab and returned with Tatiana to the Elysee Hotel -- Tatiana complaining that it wasn't a limo!!! Tom and Rose showed up about twenty minutes later and Tom was SURE I had been plotting against him and vented for a while -- forcing ME to flee to a gay bar where the guy I thought had simply seduced me wanted me to pay him only $50.00 -- half price -- because i was so young and "cute" -- and i had had NO IDEA that it was a high-end hustler bar. Life with Tennessee Williams could be UBER-HOOTY (the humor coming later). This and other true-life incidents can be read in my memoir: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053480S2
  •  

  •  

  •  
     
    In the fall of 1981, when Tennessee Williams found his household in an uproar af...ter a visiting ex-lover ran his housekeeper off with a gun, he turned to Scott Kenan for help. Recently laid off from a restaurant management job and standing an inch short of seven feet tall, Kenan was available and ...See More
     

     
    * * *
     

    >>> THE AFTER-EFFECTS OF MY LAST BLOG PIECE:
     

    1.       I was SURPRISINGLY allowed Internet access for a couple of hours afterward. Generally, this happens ONLY when the CIA/Narco-Trafficking Republicans with Barack Obama at their head get FLUMMOXED due to the shock to their system that I’ve gotten out important damaging info – or not NEW info but to POWERFUL PEOPLE.

     

    The fact that they allowed me Internet access freely – and then from late afternoon and continuing NOW do NOT, has JUST NOW been interrupted by a time that they ALLOWED me to reply to a Canadian in town who is interested in a date, and to make a comment on the near-opening production in New York of THE TWO CHARACTER PLAY’s Facebook page – there being a photo they posted taken when Tennessee Williams and I took Rose and her companion Tatiana to see the play Barnum (and we all got separated and mayhem ensued – comical now, but DESPERATE then), but AS SOON AS I TRIED to sign into my BLOG (my BIGGEST offender to the NAZI Republican CIA EPISCOPAL CHURCH narco-traffickers), I IMMEDIATELY lost connection and cannot yet get one back.

     

    2.       You see, what is so funny about THAT is that having emailed the last blog post to my list of 500 – now including the three TOP contacts at “The Hill”, the MOST connected of blogs and clearinghouses of behind-the-scenes politics in Washington, DC, I can NOW leave all MY politics behind and live a normal or normal-ish life again – PRAISE JESUS/QUETZALCOATL!!!
     

    3.       I have NO IDEA why I expected that Jim Sink at THE HILL would have John Edward’s contact info. Also hooty is that googling the former North Carolina Senator, one finds everything at TOP is about a psychic of the same name. Sen. Edwards seems to have DROPPED in the public eye.

     

    But I DID find somewhere that John is speaking in Florida at about this time and expects to really open his law office in Raleigh early this fall. That gives me plenty of time to see what else develops in my North Carolina cases – including what action happens next in court on June 18. ALSO, the various offenders can together or separately make monetary amends with me – which I have previously made clear would amount to at least $4,000,000.00 (I’m pledged to give half the net of any award to Father Bob and Sister Mary Isaac at St. Mary’s Tileson Outreach – the BEST help to homeless and “hurting” in Wilmington, NC!!!

     

    And if they don’t do THAT, I’ll sue the CRAP out of all of them!!!

     

    4.       So the bottom line is that I AM NOW effectively “retired” from politics and will remain so unless and until they AGGRAVATE me enough to blog – simple things like the air being let out of my tire at Mismaloya Beach three days ago are NOT enough. I mention it here only to let you know they DO pester me still, but it’s gonna have to be more serious than that or Internet dis-connections for me to get “active” again.
     

    5.       I would like to thank the reader who emailed me to compliment me on how CONFIDENT I am. LOL!!!


    * * *

     
    >>> AND MORE HIGH PRAISES TO "YESHUA/QUETZALCOATL" !!!:


    It LOOKS like my date in ON -- I having just had a phone conversation with THE CANADIAN.

    Scott
     
     
     
     
    Actually, he has made clear that he is NOT a "Super-Hero" but that he's Frenchly-Sensual, instead . . .
     
     
    .

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    PLEASE BEWARE OF SCOTT KENAN.HE IS AN UNMEDICATED DIAGNOSED BI-POLAR.HE WILL WRITE LIES ABOUT YOU AND POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEB.!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE FRIEND CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS GUY .YOU WILL REGRET IT.HE WILL TURN ON YOU LIKE HE DOES EVERYONE.HE IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO PUT A COUNTER ON HIS BLOG.ANYONE CAN TELL HE GETS NO HITS.HE HAS NO FRIENDS THAT POST ON HIS BLOG ...HE HAS NO FRIENDS ANYWHERE. SCOTT HAS A NUMBER OF CHARGES OF INDECENY WITH A MINOR, BURGLARY AND FRAUD. beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Scott Kenan said...

    I respond to John Uecker's commnet left here in the following post -- and screen-captured it so that even if he RESCINDS IT, it is preserved for posterity and THE LAW: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/lets-try-this-again-my-retirement.html