Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sorting Out My Outback Steakhouse Experience (and their initial response)!!!

 
I just LOVE these things!!! The one I recieved two days ago was much smaller and a lot darker. I STILL had more than I could eat -- and I LIKE my battered foods slightly overfried, so NO PROBLEM THERE -- except what I got was OUTSIDE Outback's typically EXCELLENT food quality standards.
 




>>> MY GMAIL ACCOUNTS ARE TEMPORARILY SHUT DOWN MY THE NARCO-TRAFFICKING CIA/NSA, so I could NOT first email this to Outback Steakhouse. I will comment further down below after catching up a couple of news items :


Dear Mr. or Ms. Adams,

I apologize for putting you and Outback Steakhouse into such a perfect storm of issues that I can't imagine any of you want to try to respond to my latest. So I'm going to sort this all out in my blog so you understand me more clearly -- and perhaps I can remove the unfair associations I seem to have caused for your company.

That said, I do think that approaching me first in such a stridently defensive way makes you SEEM guilty of trying to hide SOMETHING -- maybe that's not narco-trafficking, which I only said your restaurant seemed IN THE PATTERN OF (profiling assumption that SHOULD lead to further investigation in-company that is no one else's business).

You might have begun: "I am pleased that at least the food quality issues were NOT so strong that you DID eat all your food without complaining -- but that changed when you received sub-standard service that I agree seems unbelievable. I will investigate that (the biggest problems were the store and floor manager, and I could NOT tell you who served me because THREE people took my order: the floor manager and one server got that I wanted a draft beer (which I got in reasonable timing), a server got my addition of the onion to "start", and a second server got it AGAIN (saying HE was my server, which confused me, but I figured they'd straighten any duplicate order out in the back of the house). ONE of these two servers got my salad order -- and wanting to eat first whatever could first come out, I made certain they understood that. The onion and salad arrived together and the timing was about what I'd always received in the States.

But I want you to know I am serious about all the things I said -- you really should replace the low chain-link fence with something more attractive. It connects with barriers to keep cars out when you are closed, but could be FAR more attractive and you should landscape the island it runs through better. Your sign is admirably large and visible from a distance, but driving in Mexico requires CONCENTRATION and your store being set back and not visually striking, you need a drivers'-eye-level sign (or some eye-catching flowers, etc.), so people SEE you better.

Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> A FEW NEWS ITEMS:
 
 
1. What does the message "downloading proxy script" mean when Windows shows it when you are SHOWING your computer is connected to your WiFi network but have "No Internet access" -- and THEN Windows (bottom left of Internet Explorer browser, anyway), shows "Sending request" after that???
 
 
Who they sending a request TO if there's no Internet connection -- and WHAT is that "proxy script"???
 
 
2.
Scott Kenan
about an hour ago via The Huffington Post


  • Doesn't THIS just "take the cake" (iced of course)!!!
  •  
    I don't see how Michael Burgess can BRAG about violating the privacy of 15 week old fetuses he catches masturbating -- or how he'd see so much of it unless he's got a FETISH for fetuses and hangs out in some kind of ABORTION MILL to see it frequently enough to claim this.


  • I don't know about you, but I find that HIGH PECULIAR and even POSSIBLY not "Christ-like".
  • Your Sense of Smell Gets Better
  • Christian fetus tossed in river by an abortionist.
 
 
www.huffingtonpost.com
Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas) said Monday that abortion should be banned as early as 15 weeks after conception because he has witnessed male fetuses masturbate at that stage. RH Reality Check first reported Burgess' comments, which came during a late-night House Rules Committee hearing on a GOP bil...

· about an hour ago via The Huffington Post


Like · ·


* * *
 
3. Scott Kenan
about an hour ago via The Huffington Post

  • Scott Kenan

  • The ELEPHANT in this room is that the BEST way to boost your sex drive is to mate with someone you WANT to have sex with. TOO MANY people in straight relationships should be with someone hotter -- often of a different sex -- or perhaps they prefer someone of the OPPOSITE sex who wears CLOTHES of the original's OWN sex (cross-dressing).


  • Gay relationships simply rarely have this problem -- because we are more HONEST in our relationships, which naturally leads to a FAR more honest life.
  •  
www.huffingtonpost.com
The not-so-sexy truth: It's not always easy to get excited about sex after working a nine-hour day and ferrying around three kids. It's not always easy even if you have only one kid and didn't step outside the house all day.
· about an hour ago via The Huffington Post


Like · ·

 
* * *


4. I think I actually covered the matter with Outback above, so will NOT go on about my many years as a restaurant manager (and far less as well), in a Pennsylvania truck stop, circa 1967, a Mom & Pop Italian restaurant in Columbus, OH as well as a Burger-Boy Food-a-Rama there where I watched the moon landing while another employee (a star football player also from Whetstone High School BRAGGED to the other tow of us how he and others on his team BEAT-OFF into mayonnaise pans at their differing fast-food places of employment), bartending at an actual Italian-Mafia owned/run resort in the Catskills, Wendy's store management (company owned), as well as management for The Magic Pan (then the leader in mall-based dinner-house quality, service, and GREAT BENEFITS for employees), another Italian Mom& Pop in Stone Mountain, GA, but BEST OF ALL, working for the legendary Gail Brockway who had gotten TONS of national press in the 1970s for her Las Palmas del Mundo restaurant in Key West because she was the FIRST (noticed, anyway), to prepare natural, organic foods DELIGHTFULLY, instead of like medicine for guilty Liberals -- as had been the custom until then.


I managed TUX, a DECO Style NYC Deli, Bar, and Restaurant on Duval Street where the flagship Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant is now. Tux was built on insufficient money from a cocaine-selling dentist, and suffered additionally from the drug use of many of us (I never bought the expensive cocaine so NEVER had a real problem with it).


And I suffered sexual and political harassment while working for Wendy's in North Atlanta, after my boss's boss, the District Manager called "Hollywood Hal" -- a former UGA(???) college football star -- followed me into the mens room at a district managers' meeting and pulled out his penis, lifting it toward me as if he wanted me to "do him".


Next thing I knew, a facially multi-scarred self-described "Christian Cycle-Gang Rider" who dressed as much in leather as he could in his job (my boss, an "Area Manager" of about five stores), named Jerry Gibson, took me into the walk-in cooler and FORCEFULLY BERATED ME and demanded I "get rid of all the niggers" who worked in that WHITE suburban area where no kids wanted to work for fast food restaurants. NEXT, a SECOND store manager named John was put on parallel to me -- and he soon told me that HIS boss was full of CRAP and I was doing a great job.


This led to my being taken "off probation", but because he ALSO had hired his much younger niece as an assistant manager in our store and I not only CAUGHT the two of them french-kissing one day and he admitted that as a Mormon Bishop (which he actually was -- and in the MAIN CHURCH, not a strange off-shoot -- that she lived with him and his wife and was in fact his SECOND wife by Mormon Practice.


I might point out TOO that before Hollywood could do so much digitally, this Mormon man was the TOP builder of ships models to be used by Hollywood, and he showed me many of his models that had ACTUALLY BEEN USED in top Hollywood films. This, on the one time he invited me to the house for dinner with him, both his wives, and their various children.


I only detailed this because either the NSA/CIA has REMOVED my many postings regarding these matters -- or google refuses to allow me to "google them up" now. I DID find only this one of the many postings about the troubles I dealt with at Wendy's back then: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/after-another-wave-of-mayhem-and.html .


* * *


>>> BUT NOW IS THE FUN PART that was ALL I had really intended to do: SALUTE SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE HEROS of mine!!! :


1.

continuing . . .


>>> I JUST WASTED HALF A DAY due to needing to reset my TelMex  (owned by Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu -- the BIGGEST CIA narco-trafficker in Mexico), modem EIGHT TIMES, and two re-boots as well as TWO Windows Automatic Updates today at different times (I also had one yesterday, two the day before, and 14 updates about four days ago -- EVEN THOUGH WINDOWS KEEPS SUGGESTING I change my setting from "download updates but let ME decide and manually have them installed", or similar, to "automatically update", WINDOWS CONTINUES TO SELF-UPDATE but asks me to CHANGE to Automatic updates.


WHAT'S UP WITH THAT (and the "proxy" thing as above) ???


My ONLY customer service comment NOW (due to time constraints) is to SALUTE DELTA AIRLINES because NOT ONLY have they enormously improved their service the last few years, but their work force is COMPLETELY MOTIVATED to DO THEIR JOBS RIGHT!!!


In fact, when I flew them round trip to NYC this past December, EVERY SINGLE DELTA EMPLOYEE I spoke with (many dozens -- I talk a LOT, sometimes), KNEW that Barack Obama is a narco-trafficking, blackmailed HOMOSEXUAL, except two young black women at a LaGuardia desk.


I was a touch afraid to mention it since BLACK CHRISTIANS are TOTALLY hypocritical about sex -- but the two of them looked at each other, one said "That's OBVIOUS -- but I'd never THOUGHT about it!!!" They BOTH nearly fell on the floor laughing.


You see, airline employees who fly internationally see all the foreign press reports of Obama's affairs with men (and Michelle's finding out last September -- and QUICKLY getting on board to help COVER IT UP!!!), so they've all known for quite a long time.


SOME DAY (this Friday???), the CIA and the NSA (and some others), will lose the NAZI GRIP on the United States Government, and the WHOLE WORLD will move toward PEACE and PROSPERITY.


>>> RIGHT NOW: The United States Government is the BIGGEST BLOCK to world peace and prosperity and must change QUICKLY or ALL AMERICANS will be reduced to poverty and slavery as planned by the three former Popes, my Mom (Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan of Raleigh, NC), Dick Cheney, Barbara Bush, her FAGGOT husband and son (both former US Presidents), Bill and Hillary Clinton (I believe BOTH of them are straight, sexually), and NIGGER-FAGGOT Barack Obama.


A nigger is ONLY a person with NO SELF RESPECT and MOST of the ones I know are WHITE.


Scott




 
.

No comments: