Saturday, August 10, 2013

After Sending Wilmington, NC Mayor Bill Saffo MY LETTER:


Well, it's NO WONDER when places like North Carolina have DELIBERATELY BECOME throwbacks to Caveman Daze. This I just copied from a Wilmington, NC friends' Facebook Page:



"As of right now, Drunks and Rednecks can carry guns into bars in North Carolina (Soon to be renamed Teabaghastan). I cannot for the life of me figure out what could possibly go wrong with mixing alcohol, guns, wild women and honky tonk music.
I might decide to build a graveyard.




>>> SOME NEWS:


1. I was GLAD to see that even though yesterday's post was PRIMARILY of interest to all the TEABAGASTANINIANS IN Wilmington, NC, 51.81% of hits were from countries OTHER than the USA -- and it was a VERY popular posting!!!


I've enjoyed seeing so many come to this blog by searching for "stone mountain, ga" -- as well as the flurries of hits from people searching for my first cousin's HUSBAND, Greg Lernihan, co-founder of the Internet Security Company www.convergintinc.com . I am BLOCKED now from this site (and not much else) -- but it USUALLY WORKS, although TWICE I caught it having an EXPIRED "Internet Certificate" and ONCE, a "stolen one". and YES -- it's in CHICAGO!!!


2. Although I wrote my B. Reed Henderson High School, West Chester, PA friend Bob Jones several days ago -- I have not yet heard from him. Kerry Glatz (also class of 1969), wrote me via Facebook that he'd heard from Bob (unlike anyone else AT ALL), and that they were IN FACT having lunch this past Thursday -- but I've heard from NEITHER ONE and now, Facebook is showing KERRY IS NO LONGER THERE!!!


Having seen stranger things than this happen to me at the hand of HACKERS, I'm not judging any of it yet.


3. President Barack Obama is getting DESPARATE!!! I had TWO FULL GOOD DAYS of uninterrupted Internets Service -- and THEN THEY FIGURED HOW TO GO: Obama's NAZI MINIONS (includes many elected to Congress), announced that the CIA/NSA "touch" only 1.6% of the Internets.


As all my email conscripts KNOW, THIS BLOG takes up 1.6% of the Internets -- and GOD KNOWS they've left their DAMNING EVIDENCE of interference with my Constitutional Rights and even my LIFE ALL OVER the Internets AND Physical Creation.


Surely, they HARASS someone else too, no???


4. But let's STAY ON WILMINGTON until I get some kind of response from Mayor Bill Saffo. There will be a LOT for me to do as I move forward writing my books about LIFE IN WILMINGTON, NC.


Bill Saffo actually comes off QUITE WELL in my blog (minor angry outbursts from me not withstanding), so I HOPE he would want me to use his name. And I CERTAINLY KNOW that the District Attorney needs to be more "humanized" -- although I DOUBT I will email him or Stephanie (his wife), asking for "intimate family photos".


I have in mind to change his name and some circumstances -- the FIRST name idea that struck me like a BELL was "Sparky", but I really DON'T want to make fun of him, so I'm thinking of STEALING the name "Rooster" from  Jed Clampon of Chicago and Mismaloya, Mexico, since I won't be making TOO BIG A DEAL of him -- except that it was HE who saw Barack Obama in his Private Gay Bath House in Chicago.



And I DO like describing how Jed and I sat around his pool in Mismaloya, talking about my BUYING his house (I was SO NAIVE then -- and did NOT YET KNOW that the Republicans, Episcopal Church, and certain Democrats had EVERY PLAN IN PLACE to suppress my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams and for my CERTAIN DEATH!!!), as well as his "pulling me in" by displaying his bikinied BULGE so lasciviously.



In any case, I BELIEVE this house is still on the market for about $700,000.00 USD, so HOPEFULLY this will HELP MARKET IT!!! It's a GREAT HOUSE with only ONE true challenge: the living room is diagonally divided by steps down (making a built in sofa), and to use the room for more than a few people, it needs to be one level, complicated by long doors in front and the entrance on the side. SOME creative engineering will be needed.


That said, the upper, smaller palapa is a NATURAL for a hot tub, rather than hammocks, which could go elsewhere. And if you check the contact page, Jed changed his name there to "Jay Cee" -- but that IS his cell phone!!!


Call Jed if ya like a slightly SCRAWNY GUY, mostly hairless, with some INTERESTING CONNECTIONS!!! And FOR THE RECORD, Jed settled with me financially (Jed paid me about $300.00 for a one-of-a-kind personalized by Gregory Mosher -- now America's MOST PROLIFIC as well as MOST DECORATED theater director/producer, teaching at Columbia University -- the poster was THANKING ME for my excellent handling of Senor Tennessee Williams leading up to and including the opening of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND at the Goodman Theatre in spring of 1982. Jed ACCEPTED the poster as collateral for the sale of his house to me by end of 2010 --but AGAINST our agreement, he continued to list the house for others LONG before then, and LOST THE POSTER because he saw NO VALUE IN IT. The Goodman would have accepted it from him IN HIS NATIVE CHICAGO -- had he any CIVIC PRIDE!!!), about 1.5 years ago-- for a slightly different matter, and I do NOT hold him responsible for my "Drug Mafia Troubles". I'm gonna make him a HOT HERO in my book(s) -- whether he LIKES IT OR NOT!!!



Ditto lawyer Emerson Oertel of Saper Law, LLC, Chicago -- I'll make Emerson SEXUALLY IRRESISTABLE in honor of how much FUN he and Jed have actually been to me -- and to HONOR his ALMA MATER, Kenan University at Duke (located in Durham, NC)!!!



5. Well, Facebook has RE-ADMITTED Kerry Glatz, and shows Kerry DID get my message from Thursday morning. I guess I'll hear from one or both of them soon. In ANY CASE, Kerry's Page https://www.facebook.com/kerry.glatts has been acting HIGHLY IRREGULARLY, so I report that here.



(I just realized I've been MISSPELLING Kerry's last NAME, which is why I get NO RESULTS googling for him. HA!!! I'm feeling BETTER about him/this ALREADY!!!)




6. Sen. Thom Goolsby is a "public figure", and in the USA, elected politicians and similar are FAIR GAME, but his REAL NAME is so GOTHIC, that NO ONE will believe it is anything but a BAD JOKE BY ME!!!



I'm having difficulty coming up with a name or "handle" for him, so am OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. I've got TOM TERRIFIC stuck in my craw right now:





 Well TOODLES for NOW!!!


Scott



Bill Donovan and MANY CATHOLICS (like John Roberts, Antonin Scalia, Samuel Alito, and Clarabelle Thomas), STILL worship the NAZI SWASTIKA of the REPUBLICAN PARTY/EPISCOPAL CHURCH --



Despite Pope Pancho changing the DIRECTION!!!














 .

No comments: