Saturday, August 31, 2013

Heavens to Murgatroyd: Please Come In!!!

I have NO IDEA what "Mergatroyd" is, but perhaps it would provide some COOLING RELIEF for this Madonna wannabe.
STRANGELY ENOUGH, the expression "Heavens to Mergatroyd" was FIRST publicly uttered by Bert Lahr (Lion in THE WIZARD OF OZ), in the 1944 film MEET THE PEOPLE, and Bert (a VERY ABUSIVE father, BTW), sired John Lahr:
And John Lahr is COMPLETING a MONUMENTAL biography of the SECOND half of Tennessee Williams' life (a continuation of Lyle Leverich's TOM: THE UNKNOWN TENNESSEE WILLIAMS),  and I would like to PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE to Mr. Lahr for COMPLICATIONS TO HIS JOB!!!


For ONE THING, if you google for info on Tennessee Williams, now, THIS BLOG almost ALWAYS pops up on or near top.



Ditto for the CROOKS IN WILMINGTON, NC -- except for Sen. Thom Goolsby, whom the CIA/NSA protects by my blog NOT SHOWING HIGH AT ALL).



Before Sen. Goolsby was given PROTECTION FROM ME, this blog turned up TOPS in google-searching for the little devil.



And John Lahr wrote the following review of my book, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (now in "ownership limbo", due to Jed Clampon having SUED ME FOR LIBEL IN ABSENTIA, never bothering to LEGALLY SERVE ME.

They DID THIS with FULL AUTHORIZATION of the Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama Chicago Drug Mafia which SERVES DICK CHENEY, THE BUSH FAMILY and all their BELOVED SWASTIKAS.


Ain't that nice.


My readers will recall that Jill Krementz (who photographed Mr. Lahr, above) allowed Jeff Work (also Denison University 1973), and me to use her and Kurt Vonnegut's apartment in spring of 1973.


Here is Lahr's review of MY book:


John Lahr, The New Yorker: "I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


>>> I guess I'd better write something to Amazon so they don't think I DON'T CARE about the ILLEGAL THEFT OF MY BOOK by President Obama, Dick Cheney, etc.


* * *


>>> NOW LET'S MOVE ON:












>>> THIS TIME, let's move ELSEWHERE!!! :



1. I think those who know little about "Life in Wilmington, NC" would think me CRAZY to have reacted so BALLISTICALLY to Jack Stein's communication to me that was prompted by Mayor Saffo. It seems quite reasonable.


It is only reasonable to a POINT!!!


THE ENTIRE STRATEGY of the Wilmington Narco-Traffickers was to KICK MY FEET out from under me, then BLAME ME!!! Wilmington Beat Police downtown played this CONSTANTLY, and EVERY SINGLE TIME I complained to one that this person or that one (and yes, I can still name some names), had threatened me with fists, had actually ACCOSTED ME (I took TONS of punches, kicks, trips -- but NO BITES!!! -- with no real damages, so I rarely complained about those), or drawn a knife, switch-blade, or razor on me.


NO ONE has drawn a gun on me since 1990, in the DISPLAY ROOM of STONE MOUNTAIN LINCOLN MERCURY, when two thugs came in to collect some money and got "a little nervous" seeing me there. Jim Wickline, a good customer with his wife, then, in Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza in Stone Mountain that I managed 1987 - 1990. Jim told me that with the rough economy, they had had NO CHOICE but to sell the dealership to the DRUG MAFIA, and he helped me get out unmolested.


When I was delivering all my evidence of the drugs brought by train into Stone Mountain Park on what is now a walk-in trail (and presumably from Mexico), I KNEW my mother was part of it -- but I did NOT YET KNOW that Newt Gingrich was IN CHARGE of it. In my several visits to his Congressional Office south of Atlanta, ALL EXPENSIVE CARS were ALWAYS "Stone Mountain Lincoln Mercury" badged.


>>> SEE MORE HERE -- includes SCANS of ORIGINAL 1990 DOCUMENTATION!!!:


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html



In EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE, Wilmington Police said that I was at fault and I had to TALK FAST to keep from being arrested myself.


In Court the first time, I had asked my earlier defense attorney, Ms. Zvejnieks, to call John Mann of the GAY HOUSE on Fifth Street near "the bridge" as MY witness, since he is the guy who TOLD ME DAVID NASH IS IN NARCO-TRAFFICKING -- as well as that Sen. Thom Goolsby attended MANY of his GAY PARTIES (and THIS I found confirmation in the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS.


But Emily Zvejnieks DID NOT TELL ME UNTIL WE WERE IN COURT that Mr. Mann would testify FOR Mr. Nash -- and he LIED THROUGH HIS TEETH UNDER OATH AS DID DAVID NASH.


>>> ADDED LATER: Emily Zvejnieks had NOT discussed my case with ME in any real detail NOR DID WE DISCUSS anything like "a strategy" before that court appearance. And while I was taking my seat at the Defense Table, Emily said, "OH!!! Mr. Mann is actually going to testify FOR Mr. Nash -- sorry!!!"



I looked up, and there he was, swaggerin' into court in his suit n' tie.



WORSE!!!: In 1990, when I was in Judge Linda Warren Hunter's Court in DeKalb County, GA, I had been assigned the LAST LAWYER ALPHABETICALLY TOO!!! The TRICK is that cases go by LAWYER's LAST NAME, so being LAST means the COURT IS CLEARED and the CRIMES CAN BEGIN!!!


I NEVER trusted Emily Zvejnieks after that -- not for ONE MINUTE!!!


She did NOT protest the prosecutor (Ms. Coca Leaf -- Lindsey Roberson), calling my 1990 Nolo Conviction of "Trespass" as "STALKING", did NOT protest their claiming that Christal Presley (my Atlanta NEMESIS and best friends with Sean Hannity and his wife), actually HAD A FELONY STALKING WARRANT out for me (that "mysteriously" the DeKalb Sheriff did NOT want me extradited for to Georgia -- AND THEY CLAIMED THEY HAD CALLED HIM AT LEAST TWICE!!!


>>> 2:26 PM, CDT: I just realized:


This actually PROVES that all the now-deleted info on my being in Judge Linda Warren Hunter's court WAS on the DeKalb database THEN -- by their citing THE WRONG CRIME (but CRIME, none the less).


And I DOUBT a Prosecutor would claim FELONY WARRANT if it was NOT ACTUALLY THERE, as I'd been told TWICE before by Wilmington Cops who had stopped me for BULL SHIT claims of crimes I easily talked my way out of. BOTH times they had kept me in "temp arrest" until they reached the DeKalb County Sheriff -- and both times THEN TOO, they were surprised to discover he did NOT want me extradited.


Now this proves NOTHING -- for certain -- so as soon as I got gift of her old computer from my sister Jane about two weeks after I got out of jail, I did NOT think to search for an online database, but got phone numbers and called DeKalb Sheriff's Office and ASKED if they had any warrants our for me.


The gentleman said, "Oh, we can't discuss that over the phone -- you just have to stop by and ask." So I said, "Well that being such a CUTE answer, if I DO do that -- I'll suck yer dick AS WELL!!! "


We both fell out laughing for about two minutes, but he would NOT answer the question -- none the less.


There exists NO RECORD of this in DeKalb Court database -- but then on AT LEAST  three occasions in the last two years, DeKalb's database has been RETROACTIVELY CHANGED so that NONE of the several listings of actions in Judge Hunter's Court are still there (although I DO still possess all that paperwork -- SIGNED IN JUDGE HUNTER'S HAND!!!



How the HELL could I -- or CAN I -- trust ANY Court in the United States of America???
Benjamin R. David SUCCEEDED in RADICALIZING ME ENTIRELY.



And NOW, Mayor Larry-the-Lunkhead (or whatever), wants SPECIFICS like info from me when THE WHOLE OFFICIAL CITY OF WILMINGTON was actually TERRORIZING ME -- with Mayor Saffo's APPROVAL AND ENCOURAGEMENT.


It was Wilmington City Detective Mark Beguhl's business card that was front and center in Cindy Beatty and Christopher Wright Rogers' things when I had to put them OUT of my apartment -- and Cindy and Chris TOLD ME they gave MOST EVIDENCE to Detective Beguhl -- rather than working DIRECTLY with Ben David.


Cindy was GOOD FRIENDS with George Padezanin, across the street from my S. Eight Street apartment, then, George driving his "HAND-BUILT HOMES" (or similarly-logoed) pick-up truck all around town pretending to do estimates but delivering drugs. And Christopher Wright Rogers was best friends with Mark Bryant (who then had a high-end flooring store on Market Street in the block before the river -- really a front for narco-trafficking), as well as a special relationship with a priest at St. Andrews CORRECTED: St. James Episcopal Church who ALSO was the local Episcopal Church Narco-Trafficker.



St. James Episcopal Church, Market and Third, Wilmington, NC (The first American-born, WHITE, dramatist is buried in their "back boneyard" only a FEW FEET AWAY from Mary Baker Eddy's husband!!!)



And the BEST PLACE to "watch bones from" is directly across the street on the steps of North Carolina's OLDEST JEWISH SYNOGOGUE, Temple Israel, whose congregation was ALWAYS KIND to me:







Later, Mark Bryant (a handsome, articulate black guy about 42 years old), all but BROKE DOWN the door of Peter and Jess Demaria -- the side "B" of my shotgun apartment -- because they had made him some BAD DRUGS. They had a lab making either Crack or Meth -- but they were forced to MOVE THAT off-site after I BLOGGED ABOUT IT.


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/05/letter-to-harvard-universitys-legal.html


So NO, I do NOT TRUST MAYOR SAFFO AT ALL!!! His family could be HARMED if he cooperates with me IN ANY WAY.


And THIS explains why I was CONCERNED about North Carolina's CRIME LAB, which had been cited not long before that for MANUFACTURING FALSE EVIDENCE so NC District Attorneys could WIN FALSE CASES!!!



The citing was reported by the Press to have NOT STOPPED THE PRACTICE!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/email-just-sent-to-jennifer-harjo-chief.html .



So the City of Wilmington is going to have to COME UP WITH A DIFFERENT REQUEST OF ME.


I do NOT trust them or the Courts in New Hanover County AT ALL!!!


Scott


 
The ONLY thing that matters in Wilmington, NC, which is BOTH the RICHEST CITY IN AMERICA and the GAYEST CITY IN AMERICA.
Google in this blog for SPECIFICS on "how and why" for BOTH those claims.





.

No comments: