Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HuffPost Knocks It OUT OF THE PARK (dark)!!!

 





>>> THIS JUST IN @ 11:46 AM, CDT:


>>> IN HONOR of today's HuffPost News(es), NO MORE PHONE CALLS, TODAY!!!



Disclaimer: Huffington Post's SECOND in command, Managing Editor Jimi Soni ALSO sits on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS at KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University. See: http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/ .









SNOOPING??? That's all they did to HIM --


SNOOPING????



What will they call WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME???


Scott

 
* * *



>>> THE NEWS: fit to print -- or not!!! :


1. I just got off the phone with Mayor Bill Saffo of Wilmington, NC's assistant Dawn (whose name I previously mistook as Jackie). She said she was not AWARE if Mayor Saffo had received my letter (via email), so she will check and I'll call her back later today. My questions were only IF he got it and WHAT is happening with it now as well (and how long before I should expect a response).


2. I explained to her ALSO, that I intend to call BOTH of North Carolina's two US Senators: Dem. Kay Hagan (whom I keep in contact with), and Rep. Richard Burr. I want to see WHO gives me GREATER Constituent Services in directing me to the RIGHT PERSON or organization for me to COMPLAIN ABOUT (or rather "TO" -- I hope) -- but more importantly DO SOMETHING TO CORRECT the situation that caused my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO BE SO VIOLATED in Wilmington, NC.


NORMALLY, I suppose one might contact the NC State-Senator from one's own jurisdiction, but calling Sen. Thom Goolsby on this is a NON -STARTER!!!


It was COMFORTING that US Attorney General Eric Holder JUST YESTERDAY declared a CRISIS in JUSTICE for those without the "means to pay" -- and even sometimes THE MONEYED!!!

 
And as we ALL know, this has come LARGELY at the hands of Republican Politicians who have GUTTED Public Funds to support Justice.
 
 
 
(And Legislation meant to make it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to sue individuals and Corporations who DELIBERATELY harm one.)
 
 
 
And Old Bitter-Bot(tom???)-- aka Republican Governor Pat McCrory -- signed the Voter I.D. Law, yesterday, that is meant to disenfranchise Minority Voters MORE THAN IN ANY OTHER STATE IN OUR UNION!!!
 
 
 
 
 
And NOW his ass is IMMEDIATELY being SUED, and I BET North Carolina -- which has only had TWO CONVICTIONS on "Voting Fraud" (at least over identification), in the last
 
 
 
EIGHT YEARS!!!




will have a RECALL within a year (if North Carolina's Constitution allows it).


2. I spent 4.5 hours pruning, re-potting, rearranging, tying up "Jungle Vines", cleaning out debris in my Jardin de Liberdad. It was "FULL" of Styrofoam Cells because the kids above me had been using insulation blocks as NERF BALLS -- having TONS OF FUN -- but shredding the things and covering everything in my garden with OFFENSIVE HIGH-WHITE PLASTIC BALLS that NEVER bio-degrade and never go even OFF WHITE, so I FLOODED each potted plant to skim off the Styrofoam and eventually got it out of most of the nooks and crannies of my Garden as well. And the kids have been given large, inflated balls to play with.



PRAISE JEBUS!!!



Them "Styrofoam Cells" was actin' just like WHITE PEOPLE -- in my yard!!!



(Some white folks are OK -- especially from countries OTHER THAN the USA.)



3. Additionally, I cut back on cig-smoking -- and I'm PLEASED AS PUNCH with my Jardin today -- and intend to continue ORGANIZING AND CLEANING to make the NOW VERY SERIOUS politics "Professional by an organized Professional Person".


I am ALSO concerned (as stated before), that I have been drinking -- and smoking too much marijawanna -- lately -- TO RELAX!!! THREE TIMES BEFORE in my life this has been the case to the point that I have considered joining Alcoholics Anonymous -- but EACH TIME I relaxed via MEDITATION and the substance abuse symptoms went away WITHOUT MY MAKING AN EFFORT.


I believe it is time for this too.


4. I just got off the phone with a young, professional woman in Sen. Richard Burr's Office in Wilmington, NC. When I explained to her that I had suffered LOSS OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS in Wilmington and the Democratic District Attorney had me IN JAIL five times on EIGHT FALSE CHARGES (now all dropped), and that I live in Mexico in POLITICAL EXILE from North Carolina -- but GOT ALL FALSE CHARGES DROPPED and want to have an INVESTIGATION OPENED, she suggested I call the FBI.


ALL blog readers recall that I TRIED to do that by contacting BOTH the Wilmington and Charlotte Offices of the FBI -- but they just MADE FUN OF ME!!!


I DID learn from her that Asheville is Sen. Burr's main home office (did ya know Sen. Burr is RELATED to Aaron Burr, who SHOT Alexander Hamilton DEAD!!!):





MORE can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Burr .




"Burr's father, a minister, said that Burr is a 12th cousin of Aaron Burr, the former Vice-President, Senator, lawyer, and Continental Army officer known most for defeating Founding Father Alexander Hamilton in an 1804 duel. He is the first Burr in the Senate:


 
 

—and only the second person with his last name to win election to Congress (the first being the presumably unrelated Albert G. Burr)—since Aaron.[10][11] Sen. Burr himself has stated that there are no longer any direct descendants of Aaron Burr, and that he descends from Aaron's brother. When queried, Burr states that he has tempered pride of the association: "I am [proud] ... though history has proved to shine a different light on him."[12]



I DID mention to the woman in Sen. Burr's office that the DRUG TRAFFIC in Port Wilmington is RUN by The Republican Party with CIA/NSA assistance -- President Obama being a BLACKMAILED HOMOSEXUAL and FORMER President Bill Clinton being SO GREEDY, they BOTH work for Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush, PRIMARILY.



She did NOT skip a beat -- perhaps glad to hear that Republicans CONTROL all drugs (the BIGGEST BUSINESS in America) -- and ALL OFF THE BOOKS so NO TAXES PAID!!!



 
How TOTALLY REPUBLICAN is THAT???




But she might ALSO have assumed that I was just some kind of "OFF-WHITE TROUBLEMAKER" -- and we ALL know how much credibility THOSE KINDS OF PEOPLE now get in North Carolina -- or indeed the entire US of A!!!


I'll call that office later . . .


Scott



 
HERE is where you are used to seeing Alexander Hamilton: on the Face of the TEN DOLLAR BILL!!!

 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> EXTRA BONUS:
 
Mink Stole and Penny Arcade Will Star in The Mutilated at Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival Prior to New York Run

 
 
The night before last, I watched a DOUBLE BILL of John Waters' movies: the ORIGINAL take of HAIRSPRAY in 1988 (which is ACTUALLY FUNNY -- unlike the later movie made with sometimes Wilmingtonian John "Revolta" Travolta -- one of whose Wilmington boyfriends is WELL KNOWN


-- and the movie was PRODUCED by Stanley F. Buchthal http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0118288/ , the BROTHER of Lawrence Buchthal, who owned Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza on Main Street in Stone Mountain, GA -- and COOPERATED with my mother and Newt Gingrich in 1990 in getting me into DeKalb County Judge Linda Warren Hunter's Court so that I could HAVE MY RIGHTS VIOLATED THERE!!!




WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE
OF COLORIZING THIS BLOG
SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED
RIGHT ABOUT HERE!!!




>>> FOR MORE, google in this blog and see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/ncs-john-edwards-would-be-perfect-for.html

 
 
Please see MORE on how DeKalb County District Court database OF MY CASES has been CHANGED RETROACTIVELY to HIDE Judge Hunters MANY CRIMES!!!

 
 
continuing . . . so I can ADD PHOTOS of Mink Stole and Penny Arcade, but FOR NOW I am CUT-OFF from Google Search working AT ALL, and will add them later . . .


Scott



>>> INTERNETS ARE RUNNIN'BETTER, NOW!!!:





 
 
 
 
 
Mink Stole in HAIRSPRAY (1988).
 
 
 
 
 
Mink Stole rarely got GOOD BILLING.
 
 
 
 
 
 




.

No comments: