Sunday, August 25, 2013

Leapin' Lizards (have I made some MISTAKES)!!!

 
I know JUST HOW Little Orphan Annie and Sandy feel -- I had to "metaphysically KILL" my ENTIRE BLOOD-CLOSE FAMILY, have distant relatives as "DADDY WARBUCKSIAN RICH" as Croesus of Lydia, and Uncle Scrooge Republicanators spinnin' HYPNOSIS WHEELS at me worse than the Wind Farm west of PALM

SPRINGS!!!
 

 
 
 
See what I mean???
 
 

 
 
 
>>> RECENT ERRORS (forgive me or not!!!) :
 
 
 
1. First of all, one thing that is more a lack of remembering to post this -- and an actually quite serious matter: The situation with the health of Ms. Amy Fortenberry, who has been BED-RIDDEN virtually since I left Stone Mountain, GA for Mexico in 2010.
 
 
 
 
 
To remind any forgetful readers, Amy Fortenberry and I met when I began my GIANT FIRE SALE of nearly ALL my personal property -- an activity that went on for about four weeks of YARD SALES. She and her parents came through and we got to talking. Amy enlisted with GREAT ENTHUSIASM to help me, and in the process of that, I not only learned of her EXTREME QUIRKINESS, but that she was "on leave" from her position as head of an independent firm that served only Wal-Mart Corporation, they being (according to Amy), either 20 or 30 lawyers used to file BOGUS LAW SUITS and otherwise "legally" harass  ANYONE that Wal-Mart found to be a "serious practical problem".
 


It is VERY TRUE that Amy poisoned me MOST SEVERELY (read about it elsewhere in this blog -- the PAIN of that is IN THE PAST and I'M FINE, so BIG DEAL!!!). I should NEVER have survived that night-- but doing so MADE ME STRONG AS AN OX!!!


But at the time I met her, Amy suffered partial and full seizures, and claimed she had been in a relatively MINOR traffic accident, but hit her head and was recovering from that -- but having TONS of mysterious SEIZURES. Her parents were worried SICK.


But about a month ago, when I called Amy's parents' house and spoke at length with her mother, she rattled off such a LONG LIST of ailments (auto-immune, and TONS of things I've never heard of), Amy hasn't left her bed except for hospital visits since I left -- and things had NOT been improving.


Some might think I would if not be HAPPY about Amy's fate -- at least sit back smugly as she gets her "just desserts" -- NO!!! I think Amy knew TOO MUCH about Wal-Mart's criminal activities and they BEGAN TO SUPER-SOPHISTICATEDLY POISON HER -- before I met Amy.


So even though I DID mention to Amy's Mom that Amy had poisoned me, I STRESSED that I was OK and BEAR NO GRUDGE TOWARD AMY!!! And she got it.


>>> FOR MORE on what I learned about WAL-MART's plan to DUMP employees from healthcare and use the savings to CONTINUE to "get a monopoly on US farmland" -- as well as the OUTRAGEOUS crap I had to put up with FSNB (Fort Sills National Bank "Armed Forces Banking" and how they used HAND SIGNALS with WalMart management to HARASS ME, see MANY posts, but start here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/more-clarity-on-wal-mart-and-what-i.html



2. Alexandra Widdon of http://www.pactatl.com/PACT_ATLANTA_LLC/PACT_ATLANTA_LLC___Psychiatry_and_Therapy_and_Counseling___Home.html , and I got along VERY WELL the at least eight years I was in her care -- AND she was just out of school when I first met her and a couple of years later got married to what SHE called an "older man", but we had a HUGE LAUGH YEARS LATER, when I saw a photo of the HUNK SHE MARRIED -- and he turned out to be only about four years older than Alex (young people think a year is a long time).


And I REALLY would have no problem with Alex (we are ALL products of SYSTEM(s) we subscribe to), EXCEPT that she miraculously SHOWED UP "spontaneously" at Democratic Party Activist and radio show host TOM HOUCK's Political Party at HIGHLAND TAP in the HEART of the "Virginia Highlands" area of Atlanta -- the EXACT SPACE where in the late 1980s GARY TUCKER spun disks at the "sleazy-ish" gay "leather club", TEXAS DRILLING COMPANY, while he and Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, lived RENT FREE in a Victorian Mansion (now replaced by a skyscraper), on High Street next to the Alliance Theater and High Museum (the Alliance then RUN by my close college friend Edith Love, Denison 1972 -- who has TONS of Williams/Tucker/Wyatt stories because SHE had to deal with the production of TIGER TAIL at the Alliance back BEFORE I met any of them!!!



>>> CORRECTION: I believe Edith told me she never met Skye -- and TIGER TAIL would have been right before he and Gary Tucker hooked up. She could clarify.



>>> OF COURSE you ALSO remember that Schuyler Wyatt TOLD BOTH JOHN UECKER AND ME that he and Gary were ENTIRELY SUPPORTED in cash money by a "top Republican Legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature" WITHOUT TRADE FOR SEX --  occasionally running into Skye in Atlanta gay bars after Gary died in late 1989, and he moved to what he called a "Penthouse" in Chattanooga, TN.


Skye liked to drive to Atlanta to SHOW OFF his brand new roadster and BRAG -- always buying ROUNDS OF DRINKS in the bars, proving he was not lying. And the SUPER HOOT of it all??? I am STILL in occasional communications with Skye's GORGEOUS two daughters on Facebook (they currently traveling the world with NO KNOWN WAY to have money).


You see, the girls had NO IDEA of their father from their Mom (Skye had simply and literally ABANDONNED his wife and two babies -- both sides of the family were nearly impoverished -- a few years before I met him). But their GRANDMOTHER told them that their Dad had been TENNESSEE WILLIAMS LOVER, and they FOUND ME due to a review I left for a Williams book on Amazon -- about 2004. So I was HONEST with them -- if gentle.


In the mid-oughts, I spoke by phone and electronically with the two girls, their mother, and even grandmother -- and things then RELAXED and the girls got to HEAR ALL from their mother.



And I have NEVER HAD THE BALLS (nor WILL I GROW THEM), to ASK how the family is suddenly so affluent.



And they are RIGHT in the sense that Tom always used SKYE'S SKIN as his idea of SKIN-PERFECTION while I was on that scene.


(And the FIRST thing Edith said to me when I tracked her down by phone a year ago was "Yes, I KNOW you are entirely SERIOUS that your Mom is America's TOP NAZI", the second, "Have you heard from Bill Decker?" (I had NOT but found him teaching at OK State -- literature -- and he's WELL PUBLISHED!!!)


Anyway, Alex showed up that night with a friend simply to eat (looking RIDICULOUS in the middle of this massive party), and tried to talk me into coming back and getting MEDICATED. See MORE on why I STILL would "bet my bottom dollar" that Tom Houck, who was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr's "white-boy driver" for two years WORKED WITH J. Edgar Hoover, giving INSIDE INFO to help in Dr. King's ASSASSINATION: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/tom-houck-gettin-cozy-with-black-folks.html .


3. And NOW, the error that BEGAN this posting -- beginning with confessing to MY LIE!!!: I did NOT launch a spy satellite to find Bob Jones's "rural hideaway" -- it was a DRONE (as should have been obvious to all), and it CAPTURED the house RIGHT NEAR Bob's, and his alerting me to my error -- as well as assertion that he DOES IN FACT have a pool.


I have FOUND IT, but it does NOT have sufficient landscapin' for me to show. I TOLD you Bob is STRAIGHT!!! Still, it's CERTAINLY NICE ENOUGH.


But that reminds me that I've never told the story of HOW I learned Bob is DEFINITELY STRAIGHT: I guess I always had a crush on him -- but never actually REALIZED THAT until after we moved to Columbus, OH and I wanted to JUST DIE. B. Reed Henderson High School in West Chester, PA was AT THAT TIME the fifth-highest rated high school in ALL OF PENNSYLVANIA (including private schools, which PA has TONS of good ones), and although Whetstone High School (where the basketball coach Jim Ferrell had caught all the team having sex in the showers together the year before we moved there -- causing a BIT of a scandal), was considered the BEST of the Columbus Public Schools, but had NO CLASSES I was prepared to take in PA: NO calculus in high school, NO Latin, NO second-year German, NO Advanced Chemistry -- so I took a ton of Mickey-Mouse electives (including Art).


I dated a VERY SEXY young lady who wore a very FASHIONABLE neck-scarf all the time (to cover the acid scars from a suicide attempt), and SHE was EXCITED to date someone from the EAST COAST who was "sophisticated" as all East Coast People were there perceived to be. In Columbus, OH, people paid FAR MORE for TINIER HOUSES -- which they decorated like AUNT YOUTHINASIA'S seat of HIGH PROTESTANT/LIMBAUGH GAS-BAGGERY.


Very tight, little doors.


So I MISSED Pennsylvania where I had had some decent friends -- and I somehow consciously developed a crush on Bob. Eventually, I ended up going back for the Senior Prom in Pennsylvania -- staying at Bob Jones's house, where his mother gave me the choice of sleeping on the floor -- or in Bob's large bed, with him.


I thought I'd died and went to HEAVEN, but there was NO VIBE of sex around it at all, and although I shared Bob's bed, he fell RIGHT ASLEEP and slept like a non-snoring LOG -- and I stayed awake ALL NIGHT miserable -- then had to face the next day's festivities DIZZY and STUPID, including my date with my old girlfriend Marlowe Schaefer, who is NOW a practicing attorney in the area under a married name (which I do not know).


So Bob will NEVER have to worry about my making unwanted passes at him -- I got used to his being STRAIGHT DECADES AGO!!!

 
* * *


>>> MY BLUE HOLE SPECIAL:



In high school, there was an old abandoned quarry made into a private swim club called THE BLUE HOLE in Exton, PA that many of us swam at.



 
This one is in Virginny, but is QUITE LIKE the one in Exton, PA (then).
 
 
 
The water was ICE COLD, crystal clear, and VERY DEEP!!!


But my "OLD FRIEND" has come into the picture, and things are NOT FOR SWIMMING ANY MORE!!!:


 
Looks MURKY -- and YES, THAT's WAL-MART -- right next door!!!





 
No comment.



Scott





.
 
 

No comments: