Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Mr. BO Jones" SLINGS IT BACK!!! (you would THINK I could remember old friends' names CORRECTLY -- but NO!!!)

 
Top result of image-googling "BO Jones" . If this is NOT the correct likeness, Mr. Jones may PETITION US to change it.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FIRST, THERE ARE A COUPLE OF THINGS I NEED TO TELL YA:



1. B.O. and I talked for thirty minutes earlier today -- and 42 minutes, just a short time ago.


We said NOTHING.


(I was just hoping our conversation could have been in ODORAMA):






So given my lack of energy and current lack of "man-oxygen", I will paste in BO's comments verbatim, after letting you know the MOST IMPORTANT THING he did or did not say (he said it!!!):



"What I remember, is that you always called your parents "NAZI's" , and when I -- or I and others -- came to pick you up, you'd close the front door DEFINITIVELY, fold up into the front passenger seat, heave a big sigh and say 'Make tracks, BO, the NAZIs are WILD today!!!' "



(I was Southern, even then.)



(I swear to God this is the gist if not the EXACT words he said -- and I don't remember AT ALL calling my family "NAZI" back then -- although we DID definitely use the china with the small pastel subliminal-swastikas back then.)


And CLEARLY I have made a lot of ERRORS in this blog (which I simply cannot face correcting until the morrow).



PRAISE JESUS!!!





>>> FROM MR. BO JONES (verbatim):



BO Jones
6:56 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
 
 
Does anyone want their life threatened to be destroyed? I don't. So I respond on another's timetable, not my own.
 
 
I waited, because I wanted to put down something more exciting than the life I lead, but there's just the normal day to day stuff. I knew also that if I made shit up, Scott, you'd call me on it, so why bother.
 
 
What strikes me as peculiar, is that of the many people I have known over the years, I count you as one of my closest during the teen years we were together, yet in order to get me to respond, you use the cudgel instead of the tide. I was figuring out how to respond to the Scott Kenan of 30 years later. (Kindly SHRINKAGE this!!! I just calculated the CORRECT number: 45.)
 
 
I live the normal life, one kid, a marriage of 30 + yrs a lawn to be cut a mortgage to be paid. I take a vacation each year and am a couple of years for retirement. Ho Hum. It's the life I like.
 
 
Here's the stick. Those people that I count as friends, I always count as friends. The Kerry Glatts and Scott Kenan's of the world, I cling to and there's never a thought of abandonment. If they need time I give it, If I need time I expect it.
 
 
The Scott Kenan I know is obsessed with truth. I would have him no other way. He would never need to lash out, I am shelter to his storm fat and bald as I am, but on my own time.
 
 
By the way, a number of your issuances are false and true.
 
 
I will talk to soon
 
 
BO Jones



.

No comments: