Saturday, August 3, 2013

No CHICAGO BITCH Gonna BRING ME DOWN!!! !!! !!!

 
Barry Bam-Bam gets a POLITICAL WIENER up his behonkus whilest MEDIA-LICKING the wife of Barbara Bush's FAVORITE SON -- so FAVORED, G.H.W. and Barbara Bush's REAL SONS (Neil having DISAPPEARED several DECADES AGO, no???), have complained JEALOUSLY!!!
 
 
 
Please see for MUCH DOCUMENTATION surrounding the Inauguration of the George W. Bush Library -- corroborated by ALL the MAINSTREAM PRESS!!!:




 
 
 
 
 
 
POOR JIMMY!!!
 
 
 
(My "Georgia Peach" !!!)
 
 
 
 
Please find ALL THE DETAILS somewhere in here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
ALLS I've got ta say is:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We Southern Gals -- Norlins style!!!
 
 
Uh-huh.
 
 
We like ta see you two WHITE GALS raise yer skirts a tad -- so's we can at least SNIFF IT OUT!!!
 
 
No, honey, I done tried that before!!! If I want CATFISH, I go to the BAYOU.
 
 
 
 
* * * 
 
 
>>> HERE'S ANOTHER!!!:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHOOPS!!! I meant THIS:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, when I squirt -- they call me "Barbie".
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: