Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Say, How About Some UPLIFT & SUPPORT???

 
This is what I try to do for EVERYONE!!!
 
 
 Y'all imagining that it's some really SPECIAL THING being this tall -- HA!!!



Have I got a STORY for YOU.



Please stay tuned . . .
 
 

 


>>> RESPONSE TODAY TO AN EMAIL QUERY:



I say, Sir: Thank you for writing -- and having a GREAT EYE!!!


>>> Here is the photo, earlier described here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/pope-francis-i-pancho-to-us-latin.html :




First of all, Greg Lernihan, on far right, DID take a long series of pics that day -- half with the camera on timer so he was in. I had totally forgotten that he later said he had to shop himself in (as well as Susan and Jan), as the ones WITH him were disappointing.

Big guy is my BRO, Mike. Mike hasn't accepted such advances since he gave up cocaine and drinking after I CALLED his secretary at Sun Oil in 1990, and told her Mike and Gail were SO INTO COCAINE then that they were about to DESTROY THEIR FAMILY -- and Mike got into AA PROMPTLY!!!

No, they would not photo-shop me out later. We're stuck as FAMILY, LOL!!! My parents' house, and in the houses of BOTH sisters and my brother, ALL group or individual family members' photos have been edited over the years so my parents have maybe two displayed showing me, Jane, Mike, and Julie NONE THAT I COULD FIND!!! 

(My siblings were told a LONG TIME AGO that Mom's people would MURDER ME long ago from TODAY's perspective -- so they culled photos early.)

But I saved the last spot here for my Aunt Patricia (Hahn) Meyer -- the woman front and center with the black cane. I had never before noticed the African pillow there!!! It BLOWS MY MIND!!!

You see, although Aunt Pat did many "evil things", she was ALWAYS the most "civilized" in the entire Meyer Clan -- BY FAR!!! And although she had "nabbed" so much of Bob's money before and during her DIVORCE and ACTUAL CATHOLIC ANNULMENT my Mom got for them from her Pope Buddies -- like she got one for Joel Duffy, so he could marry my sister Julie in a WHITE CATHOLIC SERVICE from him -- the Catholic Church REFUSED to marry Bob and Pat (second time), saying they were NOT IN LOVE (which the Catholic Church had the GOOD SENSE to STAND THEIR GROUND -- even DESPITE my mother's PAPAL INFLUENCE)!!!

But they DID re-marry civilly -- but Pat kept ALL THE MONEY, forcing Uncle Bob to be her dependent in Dothan, AL. about 1995 on, I think. And even BEFORE he died (he not yet having his toes, then feet, then lower legs amputated due to the "Chemical Diabetes" my mother worked with the US Veterans Hospital in southern Mississippi to FORCE Bob to take double-strength Lithium -- which Mom's original, handwritten notes that I NOW POSSESS, PROVE that Mom had FOREKNOWLEDGE at least five years before Bob got his fake "Mono-Polar" diagnosis -- Mom making them give Bob DOUBLE the dose I ever got as maximum in my 30 years of the stuff.

Anyway, Mom's notes make clear she KNEW it would all but guarantee diabetes.

And when she could before Bob died -- more frequently after, but slowed by her intensely disfigured fingers, now -- went on birding (watching, photos) safaris all over the world -- especially to the African Plain. And she drove a RANGE ROVER in the US of A!!!

And believe it or NOT, I have done NICE things for many relatives -- including at Uncle Bob's funeral/burial in Brookville, IN that I drove Mom to -- and Julie came as well. The best parts of that were to see my Mom and two Aunts drinking draft local-brewed beer with the most of us -- and carrying on like SCHOOL GIRLS.

And George Meyer (against the protest of a few), used Uncle Bob's rather tiny financial legacy to PAY THE TAB FOR ALL at the last dinner -- because he KNEW Uncle Bob would have loved NOTHING MORE than to see us all together enjoying each others' company so much.

And what I had done early on, was to sit next to Aunt Pat (whom EVERYONE ELSE SHUNNED!!!), at a Diner where Mom sat chowing down on fried chicken necks, hearts, n' gizzards (always her favorite parts -- but ONLY Brookville, IN serves them WIDELY as a "delicacy" in restaurants with BIG BRAG signs about it our front). Mom next to Aunt "Dim-Lite-Bulb" Jean. I engaged Aunt Pat in conversation, and when everyone's separate checks arrived -- I picked up Pat's, Mom's, and Jean's, which only Aunt Pat seemed to really appreciate.

I was SHOCKED that the "younger generation" (mine), ALL MORE FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL THAN ME, then, would even THINK of allowing the three of them to PAY!!!


But in any case, Aunt Pat stuffing an African pillow behind her legs -- and smiling better than anyone else -- suggests she's confident like ME that the REAL GOD ALWAYS WINS IN THE END!!!

Thanks again for writing!!!

Scott

 
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM, A READER (who prefers to be known as "Anonymous" -- perhaps the GROUP!!!), wrote:
 
OK, you say the lady with crutches (jabbing the little boy's foot) and her black-slipped companion were photo-shopped in. And I think the guy on the far right was shopped in too--he's not really playing kneesy with the big guy. And the seated lady with the black cane--is that an African pillow easing her lower legs?
 
And there you are--the smiling Top Banana. May I hazard the guess that you have been photo-shopped OUT in re-issued prints?
 
Say la vee, nes pas?


(unsigned) 

 
* * *
 


 
Not having given my sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy enough due, here she is at her marriage to Joel Duffy after a two-year wait for an Official Catholic Annulment from His Holiness, the Pope in Rome.
 
 
 
Whilest waiting, Joel and Julie CO-HABITATED (CHASTELY, they always claimed -- LOL!!!),



* * *


>>> MY ALL TIME FAVORITE COMMENT, ON BLOG is from "Harris Paul" while "Paul Harris" is the husband of Aunt Pat and one of her OTHER LOVERS -- NOT Uncle Bob!!! -- and I ALMOST FORGOT TO ADD: Aunt Pat had Kristen, the youngest, by a man that Jan, George, and Karen ALL CONFIRMED to me they'd be walking in a shopping mall and run right INTO him -- fairly frequently.


Kristen being his SPITTING IMAGE, they could only LAUGH -- and scurry away.



 
 
 
BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO CAN ACCEPT THEM!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: