Monday, August 26, 2013

Scott's BELIEVE IT OR NOT: My Former Crack-House Imprisioner 2010, SCRUBBED MY TOILET Nekkidly -- Yesterday -- SEE WHY!!!

 
Yes, this is "Toro" of 1690 Calle Costa Rica, and I had his permission to photograph him (this the only non "X" shot that I got) -- and full permission as a journalist to USE THEM.
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> WHAT ELSE IS TRUE:


1. Well, I'd better explain without delay, so here is an email I sent Bob Jones this morning:


Hey Bob,

The most peculiar situation happened when I went out to buy CIGS right after sending the last broadcast blog post early yesterday afternoon, and ended up NOT ONLY with CIGS -- but a FAG as well.

That's right -- who knew -- and all the rest of THOSE expressions, but the VERY crack-head who had for five weeks kept me "captive" in his crack house with an unbelievably HOT, halfway-to-Carmen-Miranda (and fun under-those-circumstances -- but not sex for me), 68 year old crack she-whore/occasional hair-stylist, and TWO certified murderers (the CIA had gotten one brother's THREE murder charges dropped in Los Angeles in 2007 or 08 and dropped the two brothers in Puerto Vallarta to protect the Drug Trafficking, one-o-who held knife or razor to my throat or then-swollen foot more than once and had served me a bowl of chicken broth with a skin-on chicken neck showing giant severed artery -- claiming he would do that to me that night in my sleep.


 
Martin Guzman in typical street wear. >>> Martin Guzman is the ONLY Mexican I have ever known to have GASPINGLY HORRID "body odors" occasionally. I have NO SURVIVING PHOTOS of Albert Guzman, now convicted and incarcerated in Mexican Federal Prison. Here is a shot showing a tattoo:
 
 
 



And Martin's NEW GIRLFRIEND he sent photo of less than a year ago is a TAD frightening (to anyone who actually LOVES women, sexually or not):




 

One of those -- the one whose Los Angeles. murder charges were dropped by OBAMA/EMANUEL co-narco-trafficker/CIA Mayor Villaraigosa (now left office in CA), Albert Guzman -- is now convicted of a LATER murder and in Mexican Federal Prison, the other on the lam/lamb and hiding in the interior of Mexico -- and I had actually HELPED the wife of the now-convict with some computer work more than a year ago to help in his "last appeal", and the WHOLE FAMILY THANKED ME -- YES for the tedious job of printing off about 300 pages of what did NOT end up being "helpful legal blather" -- but MOSTLY for NOT trying to rape Albert's wife, even though the two of us were alone for all that time.


They found my behavior (or lack thereof), SHOCKING and had never HEARD of such a thing before. And they even knew I was  "goose-gay".

 
LORDY!!!

 
I THINK that was the night I figured out how to get away, but I'm not certain -- although I DID GETAWAY!!!

Before I proceed (and out of respect for those who can't follow certain stories due to the "ick factor"), I invite you to swap-out genders of people in my stories so any discomfort about certain things is minimized -- either that or just give up and laugh at all the idiocy.

 
Bottom Line: Toro (whom I'd serviced while his "captive", but who never acted interested in reversing roles), was sitting in my local convenience store, and when I spoke to him -- he slipped his hand up my shorts and asked if I'd let him "worship my body" -- that he's actually GAY and was SUPER HORNY!!!
 

Now, I'm not gonna get into lurid details, but it turned out he's switched from being addicted to crack to being addicted to METH (because its cheaper and safer -- he claims). So in the spirit of "letting bygones be bygones", for 3.5 hours I allowed him to entertain all my thises and thatses -- with a half hour break, when he ran off to the toilet, and NEXT THING I KNOW he was nearly ankle-deep in water, scouring out my bathroom all the way down to tooth-brushing every line of grout.

Yep!!! Nothing like a GOOD METH ADDICT on a CLEANING TEAR to improve one's BATHROOM CLEANLINESS!!! I would NEVER recommend it. These people can be harmless to killers, and just are NOT what I would call "sane". Still -- what's one to do when one has avoided all physical contact for TOO LONG after TOO MANY mafia have seduced me to get at me before, so I STOPPED tryin' to get laid AGES ago (within this four year adventure that I believe is now wrapping up). Well, I admit it: I let my animal parts GO WILD!!!

 
But I doubt I will bother with such again.


And now I need to decide which of many aspects to BRING OUT as I tell this story on blog. And THAT REMINDS ME: I meant to drop you a note yesterday, thanking you for the EXCELLENT WRITING PROMPT!!! Should you have any more, send them along as you will. Ya never know (and I never do either), where they might land -- yesterday being at Wal-Mart, bizarrely, when I thought of old days of swimming at BLUE HOLE, a place I only ever got to twice, I think. Lo and behold, it appears to be the basin they dump parking lot run-off into now (and it's the ONLY water feature seen on the short Quarry Lane, so I guess it MUST BE IT!!!

My phone can be dialed from the US: +011-52-1 (322) XXX-XX69. Expecting no such distractions today/this evening, I invite you to try it when you can.


Thanks,
Scott


* * *


A few other things learned yesterday:


1. "Toro" (and I have NO IDEA his real name), actually OWNS the house he lives in without electricity -- because there are MORE IMPORTANT THINGS for Drug Addicts to spend money on!!! He currently has NO co-residents, but has offered that his good friend, an established Mexican ARTISTIC photographer, claimed to be very short but with a "State of Florida" to DIE FOR, wishes to photograph me NUDE and ARTISTICALLY.


THIS might be a GOOD WAY for my adversaries to have a GOOD LAUGH over my PECULIAR BODY -- and serve as part of my EARNED COMEUPPANCE as well, so I MIGHT look into this.



And perhaps I should MENTION that NOT ONLY does Toro's brother (who founded and is now CEO of a very LARGE firm in LOS ANGELES, CA), actually CO-OWN Toro's house with him, but the LAST TIME I saw Toro was last summer -- when he went into CIA AGENT Luis Melgoza's "PV GEEKS" http://www.pvgeeks.com/english.html office, didn't see me at first, and began speaking to Mr. Melgoza like he was his BOSS or sumpthin'!!!


 
PV GEEKS' office in Old Town has been empty and for rent for months, now.



2. Toro claimed, yesterday, that when I lived in his house "God told (him) that I am the 'CHOSEN ONE'" and he must serve me.


At the time (2010), he said he was CONFUSED because I kept having "MOOD SWINGS" and he, the hair-styling crack whore (who was ALSO a great-grandmother), and the TWO CIA MURDERERS were all FREAKING OUT IN FEAR due to my HEIGHT and their not being able to figure out if I was a BIG LAWYER or BIG JOURNALIST -- but they ALL followed my blog and thought my writing "BRILLIANT".



So NOW, Toro proposes being my SLAVE, and taking care of my every cleaning and sexual need.


I don't need EITHER that bad (I hope).


* * *


 
CLEARLY the gent on far right is meant to be my 6' 11" self. I would like to know when they are going to SEND ME MY MONEY!!! (I promise to plant as many hedges as they require.)



 
And to think: Some fools think only 40 hours is a FULL WORK WEEK.
 
 
Pity.
 
 
And click to enlarge!!!


.

No comments: