Friday, August 16, 2013

Today: At a LOSS of What to Say (but NOT to type)!!!

 
 
 
 
 
>>> ADDED AFTER WRITING THIS POST!!!:
 
 
 There is NO REASON it should take my computer less than a minute to boot-up COMPLETELY when the WiFi switch is TURNED OFF -- and FIVE FULL MINUTES when WiFi in ON!!!
 
 
And I wasted 2.25 hours today TRYING TO GOOGLE-UP info (Google/Gmail/Blogger are TOTALLY in bed with the CIA/NSA -- as they RECENTLY ADMITTED!!!), but THEN, after I began to write about WILMINGTON'S WEALTH, I could NOT hold a connection and had to RE-BOOT the computer several times -- as well as FORCE Internet Explorer to CLOSE FOUR TIMES when it kept FREEZING.
 
 
* * *

>>> AND THEN THIS ADDED @ 4:26 PM ,CDT: Very good day for hits, and the TOP HIT is the posting of my CORRECTLY NAMING/DESCRIBING Gov. Pat McCrory and his "Budget Director" Art Pope -- of North Carolina, of course.


See for details: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/is-art-now-pope-of-all-dingle.html



* * *
 
 
>>> FIRST THINGS FIRST:
 
 
1. Having considered that the "Powers That Be" in Wilmington, NC REALLY and TRULY had NOT kept up -- at least minimally -- with this blog, it is ABSURD to expect them to RESPOND in any way TODAY, as I had said should happen. I did that NOT THINKING that I had ALREADY received confirmation that Mayor Saffo (at least), had GOTTEN my "missive". I have known all along that ANYTHING more than that would take a little study, so I will NOT attempt to contact either Dawn Grants or Mayor Saffo until after the weekend.
 
 
And I will write MORE about this situation below -- after some other news.
 
 
But HERE is a pic of the sunset of two nights ago, taken from my office/bedroom window above my desk:
 
 
 
As you can SEE, celestial events here tend to "slur" north toward Nayarit State, and IN DEED, last night, a Mexican Marines helicopter flew over the city for quite a long time -- but mostly, more to the north.
 
 
Someone is doing SOMETHING to bring to an END all the recent upsurge in GUN-FIRE all over town!!!
 
 
 
2. But here in my airy loft of a fortress-home, I had to SWEEP at least 80 small (3/16 - 3/8" max dimension) snails OFF a house-to-garden wall where they have been COWERING in expectation of RAINY SEASON which seems NOT to be here this summer.


Don't get me wrong -- we have plenty of rain to keep the jungle green and growing -- but NOTHING like a normal rainy season AT ALL!!! The snails needed to return to their homes, and since I did NOT sweep them up, they will probably resume their positions shortly -- and I will allow them to stay until they go.


3. I haven't mentioned this before, but for at least half a year, almost NO ONE on Facebook even SEES the things I post on their THREADS!!! And few OTHERS posting on the threads see my comments either.


This is NOT TRUE if I post to a CIA operative (who argue with me WITHOUT BOTHERING TO READ MY ACTUAL COMMENTS!!!), on Facebook -- or a few of my own close friends. Similarly, SOMEONE in the City of Wilmington's "computer operations" CLEARLY changed the City's computer system so that my emails are ALL BLOCKED to that domain.


I DOUBT Mayor Saffo has done a THING about that, yet, so he probably WON'T get his copy of this blog post, and any friends of his might alert him to it.


4. A FEW quick items from the NEWS AT LARGE:





A. As readers KNOW, Sean Hannity via Christal Presley (primarily), has been a TOP POLITICAL ENEMY of mine, so it is with GREAT JOY that I saw this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/16/sean-hannity-cumulus-dropped_n_3766767.html .



Sean Hannity Reportedly Set To Be Dropped From Cumulus Network



B. Although I got PROOF of RECEIPT from ALL dozen or so US Senators on the HOMELAND SECURITY COMMITTEE as well as a dozen or so House Members on their similar COMMITTEE -- and then ALSO about a dozen MORE US Senators on the INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE -- when I recently WROTE them all about MY EXPERIENCE OF ABUSE by the NSA/CIA, ONLY Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul sent indication that he actually READ IT!!!


Although I have ALWAYS CREDITED the "Ron Paul Republicans" as being my BIGGEST MORAL SUPPORT when I lived in Wilmington, NC (and generous when I had to BEG MONEY from them as well), I have LITTLE in common with "Tea Party Republicans", like is Rand Paul's REPUTATION.


But I will tell you THIS: The FIRST thing We Americans MUST SECURE before we can heal anything else is our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Sen. Rand Paul FILIBUSTERED THE SENATE most appropriately to bring the subject of DRONES to the table -- and he is AFTER the CIA/NSA like no one else, PUBLICLY, at this time.




I SALUTE Sen. Rand Paul -- and FIRMLY BELIEVE that as far right and far left work together (bringing in the "middle" as well, eventually), to FIX THIS, we will GAIN the respect and OPEN EARS of each other and work out MANY of the other differences.



The NATURE of the NAZI FRAUD perpetrated on the Citizens of the United States is such that it has EXCELLED in getting us all separated over all manner of meaningless things -- MOSTLY by pushing "Emotional Hot Buttons".


I MIGHT have to get back in TOUCH individually with ALL these Senators and Congressional Representatives!!! But ONE OTHER I wrote is in the news TODAY!!!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/16/ron-wyden-nsa_n_3767536.html .






And here are links to my contacting all these people (as reported on this blog):






3. Google has ABSOLUTELY stopped working for me -- although EVERYTHING ELSE is working now!!! I am NOT allowed to google-up my blog post of ALSO contacting EACH and EVERY Senator on the Select Intelligence Committee -- but it is STILL THERE and YOU can probably find it if you google "'scott kenan' senate intelligence committee".
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> SOME CONCLUSIONS:
 
 
All based on THESE FACTS:
 
 
1. The FIRST THING I learned from people I met on the streets of Wilmington, NC (of various "social standing"), is that Wilmington is:
 
 
1A. The RICHEST CITY IN AMERICA!!! -- by virtue of the FACT (well documented and sometimes reported in the mainstream Press), that Wilmington compared to ALL OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC CITIES IN AMERICA has BY FAR the highest credit-card DEBT PER CAPITA in the nation. Wilmington SUFFERED in the GREAT RECESSION, but FAR LESS than most metropolitan areas. Since the "income records", TAX RECORDS, etc. do NOT show this -- it is CLEAR AS A BELL that MOST Wilmington Money is OFF THE TABLE, in the NARCO TRADE!!!
 
 
(Your ability to INCREASE CREDIT on cards is dependent ONLY on your payment record-- NOT FURTHER INCOME VERIFICATION -- so just pay with DRUG CASH made into MONEY ORDERS or feed cash into the teller machine of the Bank that issues the card.)
 
 
 
 
Miss MaDONNA McMAHON!!!
 
 
 
Some of the BIGGEST money-launderers are in the REAL ESTATE BUSINESS, and in Wilmington, David Nash (in who's Costello's Gay Piano Bar on Princess Street I witnessed not just MINOR drug sales -- and pot smoked on the deck (which I often, happily JOINED!!!) -- but ALSO discussions of MAJOR DRUG DEALS), was BEST FRIENDS with realtor MaDONNA McMAHON (as she STYLES herself), and SHE didn't KNOW that John Stike, DDS (who had ALSO land-developed a lot of Wilmington), was LEGALLY David Nash's PARTNER!!! SHE THOUGHT it was the TALL DRUG MAFIA GUY (about 6' 8" tall), who tended BAR then, but I CHASED that guy OUT OF TOWN early on after CONFRONTING HIM in Duck n' Dive Bar on Dock Street.
 
 
WORSE!!!: John Stike had pulled a BAIT n' SWITCH on me in the mid-1980s, when I met his HOT, YOUNG male lover in David's Bar (now gone), on Market Street (with MANDATORY back-alley entrance), back when there were FIVE LARGE GAY BARS, all doing BANG-UP BUSINESS!!! The young guy took me home, got me nekkid and into bed-- then JOHN STIKE appeared (older and FAR less attractive), NEKKID, got into bed -- the lover DISAPPEARING -- and Dr. Stike RAMMING IT INTO MY BUTT without ANY foreplay (but WITH lube and "poppers" -- after I BEGGED for the later!!! ).
 
 
IN FAIRNESS, I should say that Madonna McMahon ALSO repped some FINE PEOPLE in house sales -- one of whom was a JEWISH FAMILY on Dock Street, moving to California. They were KIND ENOUGH to give me ALL THEIR FOOD (CA does NOT let you import food!!!), and kitchen spices and implements (which STILL form the HEART of my "JEWISH" KITCHEN, here in Mexico).
 
 
 
>>>THIS JUST IN!!!: Google WORKED for a BRIEF MINUTE. My report on CONTACTING the US SENATE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/now-all-intelligence-us-senators-have.html.
 
 

2. Wilmington is the GAYEST CITY IN AMERICA:



 . . . but finding GAY SEX is like MATING WITH A BLACK WIDOW!!!




MOSTLY this because a lot of RICH BITCHES (totally ensconced in DINGLE-CHRISTIANITY), MANIPULATE Wilmington MEN to CONTROL THE POWER AND MONEY!!!



Please recall that two weeks after I arrived in town on December 30, 2010, I ran into a wedding party breaking up and leaving the Community Center next to the dentist advertising "SEDATION DENTISTRY" (get yer FUN DRUGS PRESCRIPTIONS HERE!!!), and the GROOM and his BEST MAN where drunk and ALL OVER EACH OTHER, not even realizing they were in the middle of south-bound lanes of (CORRECTED: Fifth Street) -- and it was RIGHT IN FRONT OF the Confederate War Monument -- in front of David Nash's Law Office (then, anyway) -- with First Presbyterian next-door -- and the HIGH-FALUTIN' Episcopalians across Dock .



>>> Here's a REAL FUN STORY about Mr. Boney, the Confederate Statue, a wine bottle that was NOT entirely empty, and First Presbyterian's "Discovery Class". You'll have to google "'scott kenan' message in bottle" as I am AGAIN blocked from searching.




 





The groom BEGGING his best man that they HAD TO STOP HAVING SEX TOGETHER, now.


 
I do NOT bet that worked!!!



And don't forget the time I ran into a few HOT STRAIGHT WHITE GUYS in front of the Irish Brew Tavern near Front and Market -- and THEY bragged of living the LIFE OF RILEY, screwing all the HORNY YOUNG WIVES whose husbands were actually GAY AS GEESE.


They had been making a LIVING at it for years.


And then we have the District Attorney, Benjamin R. David and his boyfriend LEE and Lee having me WITNESS his call to Ben David recommending Ben COMMIT SUICIDE right after my first visit to the DEA Office in the Nixon Federal Building: (you will have to google "scott kenan lee ben david GUN" to get it -- I am CUT OFF again from GOOGLING ANYTHING (but ALL the rest of the Internets works).


>>> LATER I FOUND THESE:


1. Original Report: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/06/ben-davids-male-lover-reveals-himself.html

2. Retold: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html





 
Me with Steve Burch in Duck n' Dive Bar (where TONS of bisexuals HANG OUT!!!), Spring 2011.


 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: