Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Waiting . . . waiting . . .





>>> HERE IS SOMETHING TO READ WHILEST A-WAITIN'!!!:



What are we WAITING FOR???


1. I called Jack Stein in Wilmington, NC City Offices about 4:20 PM his time today and had to leave a very LONG message. No return call or email so far . . .


2. Bob Jones actually called me -- right after I emailed out the most previous post. I won't TELL YOU how that went (some might even think SHOCKING), and I'm awaiting an email or phone call RESPONSE FROM FAT BOB!!!


3. Whatever happens, I realized Bob's EMPLOYER should not NECESSARILY be dragged into "these matters", so I changed the company -- re-naming it for one of my more PECULIAR activities when I was in seventh grade in SS. Phillip & James School in Exton, PA: "WICUP" was the one-letter-too-long radio station my friends and I liked to tape record and giggle over. Here is the "tag line" I so liked to give:


"You are listening to W-I-C-U-P -- morning, noon, and NIGHT!!!"


They should have KNOWN I'd grow up to be a faggot, no???


Scott


 
"Toro" also availed himself of the opportunity to CLEAN OUT HIS EARS whilest scrubbing my bathroom two days ago.
 
 
As is evident, he is "quite the grower".
 
 
Flaccid penises are NOT immoral, illegal, or similar.
 
 
But I'm NOT sure what to make of THIS photo sent to me by a FORMER Puerto Vallarta zip-line owner whose business was PERSONALLY PROMOTED by then Mexican Presidente Calderone, only three years ago.
 
 
 
Since then (or right before), I VISITED Jeff Coates WITH Fernando Merino, the only child of Colombia's TOP COCAINE EXPORTER -- hoping to MAKE A BUSINESS DEAL (before I knew the nature of the "business").
 
 
 
 
I forgot until RIGHT NOW that I still had this scanned image from WAY BACK THEN!!!.
 
 
And this is IDENTICAL to the type comments I wrote on these SAME book promo cards and slipped under the doors of ALL TOP REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS -- as I ALWAYS talked my way in through security at North Carolina Republican Headquarters, and about five times total on as many different days.
 
 
Then I'd see the same people across the street looking for some kind of MANWICH or sumpthin' in the YMCA!!! (My in-auto-homeless temp boyfriend showing me the ROPES how to seduce Republican Officials!!!).
 
 
This was the SECOND half of December 2010 -- as I know I landed in Wilmington late December 30, 2010.
 
 
Anyone not certain what the YMCA is for should call the VILLAGE PEOPLE. I over the years have known a NUMBER OF THEM -- partly because ONE stole my best Key West bartender, Gary (not Tucker) -- and they remained together until not many years ago. I met others, later, through others I've dated -- even keeping contact with one now on Facebook (and personal emails).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Since then, Jeff FLED to the USA, but in the HOPE OF TURNING ME CHRISTIAN (here is a little info on this -- google for more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/found-mr-right-gone-horribly-wrong.html ), he sent me HIS PROTESTANT PRAYERS along with this, this -- PROTESTANT IMAGE OF FEMALE PERFECTION-IN-JESUS:
 
 
 
 
 
 
PRAISE JESUS!!!
 

 
Republican "Dingle-Christians" only want to give a woman THE NAIL, nes pas???



* * *


>>> SCOTT'S SUPER-HOOT OF THE DAY!!!:




 
Vincente Fox served Mexico as Presidente 2000 - 2006. He was the FIRST not-PRI Party president in DECADES!!!




As all my gentle readers know, Mexican Presidente Vincente Fox was TRAINED BY THE KENAN FAMILY OF NORTH CAROLINA for his "presidential duties", while working for us as an Executive of the Coca Cola Company.


 
So WHAT ON EARTH is he doing NOW???




According to KENAN-ASSOCIATED HuffPost:


He's applied for a license to grow marijuana in Oregon State (where he lives, now). How perfectly MEXICAN is THAT???


Scott



 
Hey: I've been partying since BRAZIL 2009!!!
 
 
 
Y'all just need to CATCH UP!!!
 
 
.

No comments: