Sunday, August 4, 2013

While AMERICA COWERS before the MUSLIM HOARDS in Many Countries -- CNN's Candy Crowley GETS REAL with Sen. Graham!!!

 
I believe this is a "fake image", but WHO KNOWS???
 
 
 
 
 
>>> JOHN MCCAIN APPEARS TO BE THE TOP-DADDY IN THIS THREESOME, NO???
 
 
 
1. On "State of the Union" this morning, Sen. Graham (and equally BRAVE Sen. McCain, as well, we learned), are STILL PLANNING to visit Egypt soon. Sen. Lindsey Graham explained some the reasoning and purpose of their trip to Candy, saying that Mohamed Morsi "went down the cultural road instead of creating jobs (for Egyptians)."
 
 
NOW these two idiotic "Senators" are going to Egypt to FIX ALL THAT (without invite from EITHER the Egyptian People or Government -- or, presumably, the "out of power" Muslim Brotherhood).
 
 
Isn't this the PROBLEM in the US CONGRESS??? Republicans CUTTING spending so fewer people can find jobs???
 
 
The Republican Economic "Plan" or "Plans" ALL promote the SHRINKING OF THE ECOMOMY -- and in countries like Spain, Greece, and Ireland, have been shown NOT TO WORK!!!
 
 
2. My old high school friend Kerry Glatz (who had always wished HE had my height for basketball and always was a tad FLUMMOXED that I didn't like it -- yet NEVER was obnoxious to me about it -- then or now), FB messaged me that he is having dinner this Thursday with "Dogbert DeWayne Jones", my best friend from back then whose campaign for Senior Class President I had "managed".
 
 
It's MY FAILING that I have not yet personally emailed Bob -- but the same is true of my college friend (Denison University '73), William "Bill" Decker, who's ALSO been on my email list for a LONGER TIME!!!
 
 
 
 



As you can see, Dr. Decker is young AT 62, healthy, fit, and SMARTASSY -- proving that STRAIGHT GUYS really CAN lead a "Life of Creativity" with INTEGRITY!!!


 
GO ALL MY STRAIGHT FRIENDS!!!



And I fear that like with SO MANY OTHERS who CANNOT KNOW what I have been through, I have had to sometimes brush them OFF (temporarily), because they get HUNG UP on fitting my experience to their WORLD VIEW and there is NO FIT, so I have NO TIME to try to explain and they are NECESSARILY LEFT IN THE DUST wondering why I am SO WIERD!!!


* * *


>>> LET'S GET REAL WITH REAL EVIDENCE OF MY PERSECUTION BY THE US FEDERAL AND OTHER GOVERNMENTS!!! :




 
Sheriff Ed McMahon is the BIGGEST CRIMINAL in New Hanover County, North Carolina -- he does Sen. Thom Goolsby's BIDDING (in conjunction with District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- BOTH DEMOCRATS!!!).
 
 
 
What I can TESTIFY TO in a Court of Law:


1. Early evening of July 2 or 3, 2011, I caught up to Sheriff McMahon while he waited for a Patriotic Speech and Song event to begin in front of the Nixon Federal Building on the banks of the Cape Fear River -- oh so APTLY NAMED!!!


Ed was very friendly -- and we talked for at least ten minutes about Drugs and Law Enforcement and SEEMED IN AGREEMENT, but when the festivities BEGAN, and by the time Ed went on the platform to SPEAK, it was OBVIOUS TO ALL this was a rally of WHITE GOD-HATE "PROTESTANTS" who advocate for BIBLE CONTROL of the USA -- but they ALSO made clear that only SUBSERVIENT WOMEN and NO RACIAL/ETHNIC MINORITIES were allowed to be PART OF IT.


Ed FULLY SUPPORTED THIS, like the GOOD CHRISTIAN he is claimed to be.


I (and many other decent WHITE PEOPLE and minorities), LEFT in the middle of this CHRISTIAN HATE-FEST -- me descending the steps to the Nixon Building SLOWLY with highest-raised "middle-finger salute" while yelling as loudly as possible:


 
"HERETICS!!! HERETICS!!! HERETICS!!! "



I searched and this is the FIRST ACCOUNT I gave of this ON BLOG -- I do not at this moment RECALL WHICH indictments I discussed with Sheriff McMahon, then, but probably having to do with indicting BEN DAVID -- I NOT YET knowing the depth of Sen. Thom Goolsby's involvements. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/07/library-was-closed-sun.html .


Some time later, there was a PRAYER MEETING adjacent to Mercy House Homeless Shelter -- in the parking lot corner-between it and its OWNING CHURCH, Bethesda Christian Life Church, run by Rev. James Shivers -- who NEVER invited the next-door Shelter Folks to worship at his church!!!


There I met Judge Faison and Mayor Saffo -- both of whom I LIKED and felt I could TRUST. Bill Saffo PROVED ME WRONG ON THAT THOUGHT -- LOL!!!


But Ben David was there too (standing alone like he didn't have a friend in the world), and THIS TIME, Sheriff McMahon came up to me all but CRYING, and claimed he had had NO IDEA of my friend Deb Baratta having been RAPED MULTIPLE TIMES by his sheriff's deputies -- this after Deb Baratta BY CHANCE witnessed one of the MANY mini-subs that -- then, at least -- unloaded under Snow's Cut Bridge and were guarded by unmarked Sheriff's cars with dark windows.



Deb told us all how they had circled on the bridge several times as she walked across the bridge, before they "accosted" her) -- as well as DRUGGED her -- before they dumped her at THE OAKS mental hospital where she was BEGUN ON a lifetime of DRUG THERAPY, was FORCED to leave her job as a scientist at well over $100,000.00/year salary.



Today (recently by phone), Deb Baratta told me she has NO MEMORY of those events -- and I believe her. She DID, however, not only tell ME the truth many times -- but many others as well.


* * *


>>> AND NOW MY PROOFS (a few of them) :


1. I just called both Bethesda Life Church as well as Mercy House Shelter and learned that the FOOD BANK (that enriched Rev. Shaver because he accepted TONS OF WELL-MEANING DONATIONS (but NEVER fed the homeless in his OWN shelter -- that done by Other and WHITE Church Volunteers), but as of the FIRST OF THIS YEAR, his "food bank" was SHUT DOWN!!!


Also Mercy House Shelter's phone is now DISCONNECTED!!!


Google in this blog for more info on Deb Baratta, her husband and daughter (who are COMPLICIT with the narco-trafficking Sheriff and others), but here is ONE posting about this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/mormons-now-threatening-me-with-new.html .


2.
 
Searching on Ed McMahon's JAIL SITE, I found NO RECORD of either MY or Robbie Trahan's incarcerations, but searching HERE: http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view , I found the above for Robbie -- but still NOTHING FOR ME!!!
 
 
 
For the record, I was arrested FIVE TIMES and held AT LEAST OVERNIGHT each time from March 2011 through March 2012. A total of about two months.



3. As this DeKalb County Courts database listing CLEARLY SHOWS (in upper-left), it was taken on September 09, 2012 -- and the CASE filed by American Express Bank shows "OPEN". In the details available in 2012, it showed I had LOST IN ABSENTIA in August 2012, and AMEX was awarded a $25,000.00 judgment AGAINST ME (click ANY IMAGE to see fully):




Now, look at TODAY'S SCREEN CAPTURE!!!:



The database has been RETRO-ACTIVELY CHANGED to show that the AMEX was DISMISSED!!!
 
 
On 28 December 2010, even!!!



>>> WORSE!!!


NOT ONLY did Wilmington, NC Police TWICE stop me on the street and DETAIN ME while they took HALF AN HOUR to contact the Sheriff of DeKalb County, GA to "discover" he did NOT want me extradited for a FELONY WARRANT claimed by Police to be OUTSTANDING for me in Georgia in 2011, there is NO RECORD NOW of there ever BEING such a warrant.


IN FACT, it was brought by Christal Presley (Sean Hannity of Fox News's BEST FRIEND), who claimed I had violated a RESTRAINING ORDER she got IN ABSENTIA and based on LIES I was unable to get to court to defend myself on. I was ACTUALLY in Mexico at the time of the alleged violation.


I ASSUME since DeKalb County is SO CREATIVE with their Courts Database, that it DID EXIST!!! In fact at my FIRST TRIAL in New Hanover District Courts when lawyer David Nash brought "Cyber-Stalking" charges against me -- the Prosecutor (Miss Coca Leaf, aka Lindsey Roberson), CLAIMED IN COURT that I had a FELONY WARRANT for STALKING!!!


I DOUBT she would have said that if it were NOT THEM on the books. It since DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE!!!



>>> WORSER AND WORSER!!!



The WHOLE RECORD of my having been in Judge Linda Warren Hunter's Court in 1990 (she a Newt-Gingrich DEMOCRAT), was ERASED a couple of years ago -- except for my having to file "Writ of Habeus Corpus" against then-Sheriff Jarvis.


But THIS remains online, showing TWO of my MORE THAN THAT arrests in 1990:





And look what happened to AMEX in today's DETAILS:


CONCLUSIONS:
 
 
 
1. Sheriff Ed McMahon is the MOST EVIL PERSON I have ever met. he is a TOTAL SLAVE TO HIS HATRED OF GOD -- and FULLY bound in "Lucifer's Chains" (not that I actually believe in such things). 
 
 
 
2. MOST WHITE PEOPLE in Wilmington, NC -- including Mayor Saffo and City Council -- are EQUALLY BOUND TO THE DEVIL, which explains WHY they missed the deadline to make CHEAP amends with me and now STICK IT TO THE TAXPAYERS WHO ELECTED THEM!!!
 
 
 
(Were this NOT the case, they would have at least TALKED TO ME ABOUT THIS.)
 
 
 
This is actually QUITE FAIR, and I look forward to SUING THEM ALL IN COURTS!!!
 
 
 
3. While it is UNDERSTANDABLE that the United States Government, Georgia, North Carolina Governments, New Hanover County, NC and Wilmington City Governments HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN MY ASSASSINATION, since NO ONE seems COMPETENT TO MURDER ME, could we AT LEAST CALL A CEASEFIRE???
 
 
I'll put y'all is PRISONS, later.
 
 
Thanks so much,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in Political exile from the USA)
 
 
 
 
 
I'm just LOOSENING UP here (preparing for REAL WARFARE in the COURTS, soon) -- NOT "FLAMING UP" to HOMO-ATTACK anyone (that I know of) !!!
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> EXTRA BONUS!!!:
 
 
 
Julius Chambers was a civil rights pioneer whose loss will be felt deeply in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina and the country. His remarkable career will have a lasting impact on our state - from his successful effort to integrate Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools to the young lawyers he mentored in his private practice to the students who learned they could change the world under his leadership and NC Central University. Julius Chambers faced adversity throughout his life, but he never let that deter him from his work to promote justice and equality. My thoughts and prayers are with the Chambers family and our extended North Carolina family at this difficult time.
Like · · · about an hour ago ·

No comments: