Friday, December 13, 2013

I FORGOT!!! Mom and I GOT REAL for the First Time in our LIVES, Wednesday!!!

 
Click to see ALL OF US.
 

 
On far right, Mom (Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan) and me, THE WINNERS (Mom a Catholic, me a catholic)!!! We are the KING of POSITIVES and QUEEN of  NEGATIVES, and together MAKE A WHOLE.
 
 
 
Then Mom's elbow obscures Susan Grant (www.SusanGrant.com ), the WOMAN WHO CHRISTIANIZED the US Air Force Academy, INVENTED the literary Outer-Space Alien dime-store ROMANCE genre, SINGLE-HANDEDLY, my cousin George Meyer (to her left), was her MODEL, he being rather goose-gay, actually (and she REPEATEDLY refusing to marry him).
 
 
Then my Dad, William Scott Kenan, then 91 in 2009. Tall Jane Kenan, my QUIRKY, literalist sister, Aunt Jean, whom Mom called "one of the dimmer bulbs", who had been married to my uncle Marcellus "Marty" Bernard Meyer, an FBI Agent who suffered lawsuits from that years later, then an attorney in private practice in Michigan City, IN. Her son Douglas Meyer of the Desert/Dessert Southwest (Arizona???) -- a goofy but nice guy.
 
 
Doug's sister Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan, wife of Greg Lernihan who founded Convergint Inc., making TONS OF MONEY spying on his clients for the NSA/CIA: https://www.convergint.com/biographies.php . Unfortunately, although making PILES OF MILLIONS, Greg can't pay to keep his Internet Certificates VALID -- at least not half the time I go to his site.
 
 
Kristen (Meyer) Harris, my Uncle Bob's "youngest daughter", who is NOT Uncle Bob's daughter, and she and her brother and sisters told me how in grade school they OFTEN ran into Kristen's BLOOD FATHER in shopping malls, but she's the only SANE sibling in that family!!! Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan, my cool sister-in-law who looks like Kate Bolduan of CNN and carries the Royal NC Johnston genes from her mother (unlike the RICH KENANS, who used to FAKE that they did).
 
 
Then Kristen's husband, Greg Harris, a really cool guy. My brother Michael William Kenan, a person so obsessed with what people THINK OF HIM that he screwed his career with indecision. Then finally my younger sister Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, who claims her rosary turned to gold, but now won't discuss it, with her husband, Joel Duffy, the ONLY one on either the Meyer or Kenan side of my close OR distant families who actually LUNGED VIOLENTLY AT ME because he didn't like some political point (and Mom, Dad, Jane, and Julie FULLY SUPPORTED HIM!!!).
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> NOW HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I CALLED MOM, WEDNESDAY:
 
 
1. As recently usual, it was a GREAT conversation, and I mentioned that the BUDGET DEAL was easy because of the Distant Kenans needing to MAKE MORE MONEY, largely, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan give it ONLY to Republican/NAZIs and Their now FULLY OWNED Episcopalian Church of drug-dealers and Tennessee-Williams-KILLERS, and that FOX NEWS has been SO DISCREDITED that . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyway, I told Mom (a FOX NEWS ADDICT), that ANYONE who ever watches Fox (especially when no one else is there), and ANYONE who ever gave a DIME to a Republican the last ten years (except Jennifer Harjo, Chief Public Defender in Wilmington, NC), would GO TO HELL!!!
 
 
 
Mom knew what I meant and made that sound of GRAVE DISTRESS like the freak day in 2009 when she went into a STATE, flinging her body back and forth in her kitchen chair, WAILING at the top of her lungs and claiming REPEATEDLY that I had condemned her (which I TRIED in vain to assure her I had NO POWER TO DO)!!!
 
 
 
So I told her THE TRUTH, that she and I and ALL THE OTHERS had agreed to THESE ROLES before being born and that she was actually a TOP HERO like Judas Iscariot -- and then had to explain how Judas was INVALUABLE and a TOP CHRISTIAN SAINT, since without THE BETRAYER -- no JESUS MYTHOLOGY!!!
 
 
 
 
And she GOT IT (Praise Quetzalcoatal!!!)!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
ALL of us descended from my Dad are CHEROKEE SMIDGED!!!
 
 
 
* * *
 
  
>>> THIS JUST IN (from FACEBOOK, no less!!!) :
  

Robb Cohen's Recent Activity

 
 
"FUCK ALL REPUBLICANS WHO HATE THE HURTINGEST OF MY CHILDREN!!!" ~ from the LIPS OF JEWISH JESUS to MY EARS. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx .
Like · · 8 hours ago ·
 

 
 
 
 
 
Yeah, Rick, but THAT STUFF ain't RIGHTEOUS!!!
 
 
(And it's so young . . . )
 
 
.

No comments: