Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Commencing the Pursuit of PRACTICAL, LEGAL SETTLEMENTS Due Me after SO MANY LEVELS of US Governments ROBBED ME OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!






>>> MY NEW COURSE:


1. Having FINALLY gotten past my "explosions of anger" that I have been so literally PERSECUTED by not only the US Federal Government, but those of the City of Wilmington, North Carolina Courts, Cook County, IL Courts, DeKalb County, GA Courts, it is time to GET PRACTICAL, and I'm not so interested in winning large sums of money for ME, but in MAKING THESE GOVERNMENTS PAY for their unconstitutional behaviors. I'll give away the most of it, but my GOAL is that nothing like what happened to ME happens to YOU!!!


2. First, I tried to call Jack Stein, Risk Manager for Wilmington, but like the last eight or so times I've tried to call him, he did not answer, so I left a message to call me so we can work out something friendly. I also left a message for Dawn Grants, assistant to Mayor Saffo, she not answering my last five or so calls either -- and neither of them has ever returned a call to me.


These people act as if they think I'll just GO AWAY and they have NO CULPABILITY in the crimes the City Police and Detectives committed against me. As I told them, if we can't work it out FRIENDLY, I will use a lawyer, necessitating going for a HUGE AWARD.


 
This, from the website of the first firm I'm trying.



3. I found a HIGHLY AWARDED National Law Firm (specially tied to North Carolina) that would be PERFECT, I believe, and spoke with them this morning primarily about suing the State of North Carolina and her Courts. Next, I must compose a cogent description of the situation to send them to see if they are interested in the case or cases -- being a national firm, they might be able to redress the LIBEL CONVICTION in Chicago Courts that awarded the plaintiff, Jamie Sutherland HALF A MILLION DOLLARS (when he sued for $50,000.00), copyright ownership of ALL MY BLOG POSTS, copyright ownership of EVERY EMAIL PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE that I write on similar subjects, and copyright ownership of my memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.


But I was NEVER LEGALLY SERVED, and the trial was in ABSENTIA, Presiding Judge William Maddux told me by phone he could NOT STOP the suit, but I could GET THEM LATER, and while I don't know that this firm handles things in Illinois, I will soon work on this too.


But for NOW, the focus will be on North Carolina entities.


4. This blog has become so repetitive as I reveal more and more of the interconnected WEB of actors hell-bent to harm me, that it is getting boring, and other than reporting on the LEGAL PROGRESS (should I have any), I'm cutting back and will take anyone OFF my email list -- even those who harmed me and I FORCE-FED them info that they probably don't read anyway.


5. And NOW, after getting over my NERVOUSNESS of  actually making these calls, I will settle down and write up the major elements of my case(s).


Scott!!!








.

No comments: