Monday, December 2, 2013

JUST IN!!!: UN to Try Obama, Cheney, Bushes, Clintons, Feinstein, Rogers, Gore, Emanuel, Boehner, McConnell, McCain . . . for WAR CRIMES!!!

From CNN!!! (I ALWAYS root for CNN FIRST -- because I spent MOST of my adult life in Atlanta/Stone Mountain, Georgia -- and like ME, Ted Turner was BORN IN CINCINNATI!!!. Only AYE can be called "Cincinnatus RETORNO", Ted now retired to BISON-GROWING):



 
 
 
 
 
>>> ADDED NOTE: Within MINUTES of posting this as CNN.com's TOP STORY, the NAZI TIME/Warner Bosses FORCED CNN TO TAKE IT DOWN!!!
 
 
 
And even the USUALLY HONEST HuffPost IMMEDIATELY MOVED the Limbaugh-Pope comments to a place BOTTOM RIGHT -- after REMOVING THE PHOTOS!!!
 
 
 
So it COULDN'T EASILY be SEEN!!!
 
 
 
HEIL HA-HAs!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* * * 
 

And VIA KENAN-FAMILY-ASSOCIATED Huffington Post:



 
 
 
 
I done TOLE YA, Ed Snowden and I are SPIRITUAL TWINS -- MANY times in this blog!!!
 
 
 
Scott







.

No comments: