Sunday, December 8, 2013

There is a REASON No One Has Sued Me for LIBEL (except an agent of Barack Obama -- and I was CONVICTED in Absentia, despite NEVER BEING SERVED!!!)!!!

 
John Eastman AUTHORIZED the murders of both John Lennon and Tennessee Williams. Here is a photo of Eastman with two of his close friends:
 
 
 
 
Alec Baldwin (who cannot stay married nor have civil discourse with his daughter), Steve Martin (who appeals to those who like fake arrows shot through them as INTELLIGENT COMEDY), and John Eastman, who's father Lee I also knew well -- a JEW who took a waspy name "to pass".
 
 
More on Eastman, later.
 


>>> FIRST SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS FROM YESTERDAY:


1. ONE of the several friends I shared with Tom Wootton of http://www.bipolaradvantage.com/AboutUs/EducationTeam.php , (all my contact with Wootton -- several phone conversations -- was in 2009), was the LEADER of the Bipolar Support Group at Wesley Woods, part of Emory University http://www.atlantamoodsupport.com/ , which just HAPPENS to also be one of the TOP KENAN-FUNDED universities, which had QUITE A SCANDAL over its DISCRIMINATION AGAINST JEWS not too long ago.


And the LEADER of that group was NOT ONLY a closet case fag (Tom Wootton knew him well from national bipolar conferences and bedded him, according to Wootton), but a tetch of a METH-lover too. Turned OUT, that he was a CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND of the same DeKalb County, GA judge who was Lee Gosney's PROTECTOR, as Gosney, my co-worker at www.pentagon-usa.com who MASCARADING as an AA and NA Counselor and Speaker (Lee always drank with NO PROBLEM at all our Christmas Parties), travelled the USA making DISTRIBUTION DEALS with Republican Politicians for the illegal drugs brought in on US Air Force planes, that Patrick Stansbury and Mike Massicott presided over.


As you might imagine, that leader of the Bipolar Group and I had PHILOSPHICAL DIFFERENCES, but I must ALSO SAY that if you believe that DRUGS ARE THE ANSWER, the group was by FAR the best for intelligent discussion and HELP -- WITHIN THAT CONTEXT.


Also odd, was that I met one of the BEST LIGHTS I've ever met, there, Melody Moezzi, FREQUENTLY SEEN commenting on ALL MAJOR NEWS NETWORKS (except she REFUSES to do FOX -- LOL!!!)


 

And the OTHER PERSON than me and Melody who were COMMITTED MEMBERS and PARTICIPANTS was Ms. Marty Mehta, who ran a HIGHLY SECRETIVE investment company from her home half a block south of Piedmont and 10th, and when I visited her there several times, discovered her husband, Dr. Dileep Mehta, a full professor of Maths at Georgia State, was one of the world's TOP COLLECTORS of sub-Saharan African sculpture -- something I fell in love with while studying Art at Denison University, so visited them as often as I could!!!


 
TOTALLY SECRETIVE, Marty Mehta (on left), can be found pictured on the Internet ONLY in this photo from 2004.



WORSE (to me), was that I soon learned she was BEST FRIENDS with Phillip Rafshoon who owned OUTWRITE BOOKSTORE at 10th and Piedmont:


 
Mr. Rafshoon was BEST FRIENDS with Don Weise, then of Alyson Books, now of http://www.magnusbooks.com/ :
 
 
 
 
Don Weise
 
 and EDMUND WHITE, previously a TOP GAY ACTIVIST and WRITER (and personal friend of mine), ADMITTED TO ME that he and Don Weise KILLED Carrol & Graf Publishing house when Weise headed it by giving Edmund a HALF MILLION DOLLAR advance on a book they both knew would be a TOTAL SALES DOG!!!
 
 
 
By contrast, when Don Weise contracted to publish my WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, he only offered a $5,000.00 advance that my agent Cynthia Zigmund, got up to $6,000.00, half due at signing, the other half on acceptance of my final draft.
 
 
 
We signed the contract mid August, 2009, and they accepted my final draft in early December. BUT, the first half STILL HAD NOT BEEN PAID (nor was anything ever paid by them to me AT ALL!!!). When Don sent my photos and such back to me -- my sealings on envelopes had NEVER been BROKEN!!!
 
 
 
This PROVED they were just SHILLS of Republican FAGGOT Paul Colichman, who had recently before that bought virtually ALL GAY MEDIA.
 
 
 
Don Weise NEVER INTENDED to publish my book -- and Cynthia Zigmund http://www.secondcitypublishing.com/ , was FULLY AWARE OF THAT!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> NOW YOU CAN READ MY BOOK FREE:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Edmund White went on to a few years ago telling CNN that BOTH Ronald Reagan and his henchman C. Everett Koop, were GAYS' TOP ALLIES and did ALL THEY COULD to stop the AIDS epidemic -- one of the BOLDEST FACED LIES ever told: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html .
 



>>> BUT IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE!!!:



1. Marty Mehta had me visit her HIGHLY MEDICATED son by her first marriage in the apartment Marty pays for in Columbus, GA. While he seemed FINE BUT CONFUSED to me, his ROOMMATE (who paid no rent, compliments of Marty Mehta), was the BIGGEST DRUG DEALER IN COLUMBUS, GA!!!


When I confronted Marty about all of this SHE MADE SURE that all the above people CAME DOWN HARD ON ME, and I STOPPED going to that bipolar support group -- HA!!!






2. CNN continues to support the NAZI US Government, and continues to support Christal Presley DESPITE having all the proof of Christal's FRAUD. Recently, I learned from my "back-door" CNN contacts that TOP TALKING HEADS at CNN are religious readers of THIS BLOG -- and DO NOTHING, like those who PASSIVELY ASSISTED Adolph Hitler.


3. JUST NOW, the KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS - associated Huffington Post -- which is generally TRUE, but REFUSES to publish ANYTHING about Obama's HUGE GAY LIFE, and protects Drug-Rush Limbaugh as much as possible because he's a TOP ALLY of Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan, has run a publicity piece just TWO DAYS AGO on Don Weise!!!

 






Scott

.

No comments: