Friday, August 24, 2018

RP: TWO Calls Today to the Richard Nixon Foundation Did NOT Help Much -- nor Did an Email to Jonathan Deputy Help Matters-at-Spofford-Mills-Executives'-Playhouse-Apartments (and the stray cat I'm feeding is PREGNANT)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/two-calls-today-to-richard-nixon.html






The REASON I called them is that my friend Stanley Winborne III of Puerto Vallarta had two days ago posted on Facebook a photo of President Nixon's visit with President Gustavo Diaz Ordaz of Mexico twenty years ago FORTY-EIGHT -- how Time FLIES!!! -- on August 20, 1970, but Stanley did NOT give any details, so I wanted MORE INFO, and I found much here: https://www.nixonfoundation.org/2014/08/president-nixon-journeys-mexico/ 


And on that page, the TWO DOCUMENTS describing first the "talking points plan" for Nixon's meeting -- prepared by Henry Kissinger -- and the Joint Communique issued on finally agreeing on the BORDER between our two countries (which had NEVER been settled), as well as noting their discussions about salinity of the Colorado River and cooperation to limit Drug Traffic between our countries are both MISSING, although the space for them on the website is there but BLANK!!!

However, I found a BETTER photo than Stanley posted that better shows Richard Nixon:





Stanley Winborne is actually descended from Jamestown Settlers, is closely related to Betty (Price) Kenan (widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan), his grandfather was US Ambassador to China, and his son was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and in charge of shipping the Heroin back to the USA on US Air Force planesTHERE, my former employer Patrick Stansbury distributed it from Maine to Florida, especially in the Atlanta and Wilmington, NC areas.



Stanley Winborne III in 2016.



BELIEVE that Stanley Winborne IV, seen here from his Facebook, is the son who worked for Hillary, and is called "Stan" -- WHY Stanley never allowed anyone to call HIM Stan -- he did NOT get along with his son!!!



Patrick Stansbury, my employer 1990 - 2010, at www.Pentagon-USA.com and also www.TopGrad.com used the ALT IDENTITY "Patrick Christian" in his ONLINE MINISTRY, which my fellow sales associate Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller of Bethlehem, GA, claimed Patrick used to PICK UP MEN FOR SEX!!!





Anyway, Stanley Winborne OFTEN knows things about the inside story of how the US Government ACTUALLY WORKS, and since Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments -- a close friend to Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther who is ALSO an Elder at First Presbyterian, the church which with my relative William Rand Kenan, SENIOR led the ONLY successful coup d'é·tat in US HISTORY (killing many blacks and stealing their property, businesses, etc.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898), and Jenny more than PROVED that the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING of Wilmington, NC is TOTALLY CONNECTED to the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING of Puerto Vallarta, and all the Old-Timers in Wilmington have claimed to ME that they know it was Nixon's People who first set it up here -- I thought there might be some CLUES in the story of Nixon's trip to Puerto Vallarta, but I have NOT found them, really.



Jennifer McCracken sold me ONLY marijuana (summer of 2015), but sold EVERY other drug that you could think of to others. She also claimed she was PROTECTED by her brother in the CIA and high on the New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives -- and that she got her ORDERS from her Mormon Mother and the Mormon Church. Here is a photo of Jenny's Mom's licence plate from 2015:




And it was Jennifer who told me that SHE had gotten Google's Gmail to CANCEL my main Gmail accounts -- so I LOST all record of emails from about 2007 - 2015. HOWEVER, I actually SAVED all of that in files that only a COMPUTER EXPERT could open -- if the Law or others need to see them!!! 


Jennifer claimed she had gotten her BROTHER to cancel them via the CIA.





So early this afternoon, I called the Richard Nixon Foundation, first speaking with a woman in the Administration, who sent me to a woman in their Store, who said I'd need to EMAIL a request to see those documents to someone in the National Archives, nixonreference@NARA.gov, and I'm not sure those docs would help me that much, so I have NOT bothered to do that.


But NEITHER woman had ever HEARD of my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church USA, etc., and had put Donald Trump into power to PROFIT from Vladimir Putin's OIL -- and to raise KLAN ROBES and SWASTIKAS in the Name of Jesus Christ, and to DESTROY the US Constitution!!!

I spoke with BOTH of them for several minutes, one claiming she has "no interest in History", and the OTHER that Donald Trump will be seen as a FAR BETTER PRESIDENT many years later -- just like even I have to admit, I now see President Nixon did MANY good things for the USA despite his TERRIBLE CRIMES!!! 



>>> NOW, AT SPOFFORD MILLS EXECUTIVES PLAYHOUSE APARTMENTS:




John Gray Hunter moved all these items that belong to Allie Ryan, her boyfriend Pete, Allie's sister, and her boyfriend Jack, so that they were NO LONGER in the way of cars parking in our lot.


He also said that all the JUNK cluttering the 2nd floor walkway belongs to them -- and they had PROMISED to remove it within a MONTH when they moved in in November of  2017, but have NOT.


AND my own first floor walkway is still LOADED WITH THEIR JUNK as well!!!


1. First, this morning, I spoke with Aaron Gallimore who is "Jim's" roommate in apartment 1 (as well as another guy, too). HE said that the release of air from my tire two nights ago was DEFINITELY DRUG MAFIA (but did NOT admit to doing it). "Jim" is too nice, despite not being able to hold ANY job longer than two weeks, so now he just sells herbal remedy all around town.

I have NO PROBLEM with that, as long as he doesn't get into buying and selling LSD, CRACK, and CRACK WHORES (such as Leah), like Aaron Gallimore does!!!

And it was Aaron who SWORE that Allie's boyfriend Pete markets in HARD DRUGS, although Allie bakes herbal remedy into pastries that they sell all around town -- and I have NO PROBLEM with that HERB!!!

2. I noticed that Gray Hunter's A/C compressor is FROZEN UP and running constantly on a day so mild and free of humidity, it was not really needed (a BLESSING after so much heat -- and torrential rains). Gray's car was here, but he did not answer my knocking on his door, so I emailed Jonathan Deputy reminding him he'd promised two weeks ago to fix the security lights within a few days and has done nothing -- as well as letting him know that Gray's compressor is likely TOO LOW OF FREON.

3. NO ANSWER from Jon Deputy, but Gray Hunter was soon up and about, so I showed him the problem, and he called Landlady Gold Walker's Maintenance Supervisor, Tom Purdy, who was soon out, called a repairman (who has come and gone, but not yet completed the work, there being iced lines that had to thaw, etc.), and I asked Tom what is going on with Mr. Deputy -- I can't get ANY RESPONSE from him for two weeks now.

Tom said that Jon NEVER contacts him or Gold Walker -- unless HE wants something -- and he knows NOTHING ELSE!!! But Tom will have someone with a long ladder come out early next week to fix the Security Lights -- which probably only need new bulbs.

4. And yes, the stray cat I've been feeding for a month is clearly now TOO FAT to be anything but PREGNANT.







Nevertheless -- and I am NEVER VIOLENT -- I still sometimes feel like this:







.

No comments: