Friday, November 16, 2018

RP: Roman Catholic Stephen Colbert Gets a LETTER Today!!! I'm Just a "small-c-catholic" (means "universal"), Myself!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/roman-catholic-stephen-colbert-gets.html



I was feeling like THIS today -- until I realized I should write MR. STEPHEN COLBERT!!!



Like me, Steven Carell is a Denison University grad!!!




Stephen Colbert
c/o The Late Show with Stephen Colbert press contacts

November 16, 2018

Dear Mr. Colbert,

My name is Scott David Kenan, a Political Blogger with over 1.4 million registered hits to my blog so far, and as such am legitimately using your show’s press contacts. What caught my attention today was this article on Huffington Posthttps://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stephen-colbert-god-catholicism_us_5beeda02e4b0860184a7c174, about your Catholic faith after being an Atheist.

I left Catholicism in late high school, have looked at many religions, rejecting all of them for spirituality, and studied under the President of Religious Science, Int’l., (Science of Mind – Mind being “god”), as well as Dr. Elisabeth Kubler Ross of Germany, and others. I have a keen affinity for former Catholics and even some remaining ones, but as all non-Christians will tell you, the REASON Christianity is the BIGGEST trick of the “devil”, is that if you can believe in something as Pagan as a human and literal Son of God, you can believe ANYTHING – and of course that is how it was CHRISTIANS who elected President Trump and remain his strongest supporters – DESPITE THE FACTS – and that is PRECISELY what ALL branches of Christianity teach one to do.

HuffPost was the ONE organ of the press that regularly reported on Barack Obama’s boyfriend Reggie Love boarding Air Force One by the back door during his first couple of years in office – whenever Michelle didn’t travel with him – and my “friend” Jamie Lee Sutherland, now high in Ameriprise Financial in Chicago, saw both Obama and Rahm Emanuel many times in his private gay bathhouse, Man’s Country, in Chicago – while Obama was an Illinois State Senator.

He, also with Daliah Saper, a Lawyer and sometimes Talking Head on Fox News as well as the District Attorney here in Wilmington, NC where I now live, Benjamin R. David, charged me falsely with Libel (while I was in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico) in 2013, never legally served me, then convicted me In Absentia in Cook County Courts that summer, stealing copyright to my memoir, Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williamshttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, which Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking at to possibly buy film rights.

They also got ownership of my original blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, but Google/Blogger knew it was NOT a legitimate conviction or Court Order, and never relinquished it to them. I now have a mirror site since 1/1/2014, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, with wider graphics, that also accommodates the width of things I paste in from Facebook (which I am currently banned from for the TENTH month in 24 months – for criticizing their ties to Vladimir Putin – LOL!!!).

What I mean to get at is that although I have nothing to argue with you, my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, were arguably the largest force behind the South Seceding, and even William Rand Kenan, Sr., and my Kenan Family were First Cause to the only successful coup d’état in US History – right here in Wilmington, NC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898.

Kenans inherited control of Standard Oil when Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler was bequeathed Mr. Flagler’s ENTIRE ESTATE in 1913, Flagler controlling more S.O. stock than Rockefeller ever owned (as well as 40% of all stock in US railroads, then, not just Florida East Coast Railroad) – and the Rockefellers personally -- and their Charities -- all divested of carbon energy stocks some years ago, so when you read about Oil Company foundations pressuring scientists at major universities to NOT support Climate Change Science, that was the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust, http://www.kenancharitabletrust.org/, primarily.

Today, my distant Kenan relatives also control Bank of America -- and Patricia Sinatra, Frank’s fave niece, told me in person in 2011 that the Sinatras now HATE that they sold control of their bank to Kenans' NationsBank – and told me as well -- that Old Joe Kennedy got Frank to get his friends in Chicago to stuff the ballot boxes to steal it from Nixon (then GW Bush stole it from Gore, so Karma is served)www.theKAG.com is the largest trucking company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico; the Ku Klux Klan; nearly the entire Republican Party; and the “Clinton Democrats”. The Kenan, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families run all the Hard-Drug Trafficking with Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, the CIA, and US State Department.

Remember, we ONLY attacked Afghanistan because the Taliban had dropped its Heroin production to nearly ZERO!!! The American Christians lost TOO MUCH MONEY!!!




My last date was with Bush cousin Bill Toups, who sought me out two years ago and we were up all night discussing the Kenan/Bush alliance of generations in support of White Supremacy and Drug Trafficking.

Because of what I know, in 2010, Colin Powell’s people got me to most of five years of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where in the English language Writers Group my best friend was Stanley Winborne III, close-related to the wealthy Kenans, from Wilmington, NC originally, whose family had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, his grandfather was equivalent of US Ambassador to China, and his son – whom he does NOT get along with – was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and charged with shipping all the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes. I’ve met at least 30 US Marines who SWORE to me they were forced to guard Air Force planes in Afghanistan while they were loaded with Heroin.

There – specifically at Maxwell AFB – where we had three legitimate advertising contracts -- the company I worked for for twenty years (1990 – 2010), selling the ad space in all the yearbooks for the Service Academies, War Colleges, Maritime Academies, and University Scientific Journals, Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, owned by Patrick Lee Stansbury (now too given in to his Meth, alcohol and marijuana use, so AT&T Matrix-trained Michael Massicott, his Sr. Vice President runs it really), distributed the drugs. It was my co-worker Lee E. Gosney, Jr., who distributed them from Maine to Florida, but especially here in Wilmington and Atlanta, to politicians of both Parties and Christian Clergy/Churches.

My good personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ knows all about the Kenans running the Drug Mafias of Atlanta, and in recent months I have been in communication with him and others, including my personal friend and former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, who was run out of Congress by Clinton Democrats after filing Articles of Impeachment against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and three others for causing “9/11” with their business partners, the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families. Cynthia ran for president on the Green Party ticket in 2008.

My longtime Facebook friend Imran Anwar, www.imran.com, told me in 2010 that he had then worked for both Fox News and CNN and “everyone” at both those networks knew that Bush/Cheney had caused “9/11” WHEN IT HAPPENED, but that Christians are “too damned stupid” to care. I also met George W. Bush’s top Drug-Money Launderer in Colima, Mexico several year ago, and when he heard I was a “North Carolina Kenan”, spilled all the beans about his jetport off Panama that W flies small jets to loaded with $100.00 bills for him to launder – assuming I would do so too. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/09/martin-lamb-george-w-bushs-self.html

My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, took over as America’s top NAZI after JFK’s generation (and I knew most of them in the early 1980s as well as President and Mrs. Reagan), flipped to support Liberty, and Mom has had three private audiences with Popes in Rome – at least two with John-Paul II, who gave Mom her instructions. My mother’s top allies are now very high in the Republican Party and Fox News: Nixon Aide John Enrlichman -- whom I got to know in Atlanta in the early 1990s – he working directly with Pentagon Publishing), Coach Lou Holtz who lived across the street from us for two years in Columbus, OH in the late 1960s, who became John Boehner’s top co-strategist, and Mom gave them Pope Francis’s Orders to shut down and then re-open Government in 2013.

I recently wrote John Boehner a Letter you should get a BIG KICK out of – especially since you, too, are Catholic (and I am NOT totally against Catholics -- two nuns are big allies of mine, and I recently gave money to a Catholic Charity in Atlanta that LTG Honore’ serves on the Board of): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/my-letter-just-sent-secured-server-to.html.

I also sent this Letter, delivering it by hand to Senator Richard Burr’s office, then also to Sen. Thom Tillis – and after calling Sen. Kamala Harris’s office to be CERTAIN I could (and did) get it to them and the Democratshttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-sen-richard.html.

I’m so GLAD Sen. Harris appears to be preparing for a Presidential RUN!!!


Anyway, I wish I had found a secured-server form to send this to you – my emails as well as phone calls – are often blocked by the Christian CIA or other hackers, but I will list my contact info below if anyone GETS THIS and then has any questions.

This Letter will be posted here, images added, and then it will be sent to my list of 100 Contacts – mosty in Press, Law Enforcement, and “Friends of Tennessee Williams”: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/roman-catholic-stephen-colbert-gets.html.

Thank you for your consideration,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX

scottdkenan@aol.com
scott@scottdavidkenan.com











.

No comments: