Tuesday, March 12, 2019

RP: SHOCK: Dr. Frederick Opper's Admin Just Called to Schedule a SECOND Colonoscopy -- I Told Her of Opper's FALSE COMMITMENT of Me, That I MIGHT Take Him to the Medical Board Over It, and SUE HIM for Compensation!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/shock-dr-frederick-oppers-admin-just.html





I later CORRECTED THIS posting -- it was Dr. Jordan C. Spellman (NOT Dr. Anand Joshi), who LIED in the Admitting/Emergency Room, claiming I was suicidal, that together with Dr. Opper's lies GUARANTEED that I was illegally committed!!!





Here is what I HAD WANTED to have at top of my first posting today:











So FIRST I heard from Dr. David Weaver's office, and we scheduled me for a chemical stress test Wednesday of next week. Last night, I realized I'm not that upset with what happened with Weaver yesterday. If he had TALKED to me instead of being in such a hurry, he would know that he probably didn't need to DOUBLE my dose of Metopolol -- because if I sit still for a couple of minutes my heart returns to normal speed. Also, he ordered ANOTHER month's supply of lowest-dose Seroquel (used for Bipolar, but also general anxiety and other things), that I had been prescribed to use "as needed" (at least orally by the doctor who CROSSED OUT the NEW diagnosis of Bipolar II, rather than BP I). I've only taken TWO of them so far.




All I have to do is tell Costco Pharmacy to return those pills to their supply -- since I don't have them yet.

And Dr. Weaver's Admin said I'd need to have $244.00 up front, and I explained that I am on a 100% forgiveness of debt by the NHRMC hospital and their Physician Group through June 5, 2019. 

And then I got the call from Dr. Frederick Opper's Admin, saying I need to be scheduled into ANOTHER Colonoscopy -- because I had a "flapped polyp" that he had not bothered to remove six weeks ago. Now, I ONLY discussed my "butt warts" with Opper BEFORE I was knocked out, and afterward, he told me he had removed two small polyps and not something -- which must have been this "flapped polyp" -- and that was ALL we interacted, but he COMMITTED ME ANYWAY!!!

I am aware of the problems I had the day before with the White Christian Bitches in both of Opper's offices, who REFUSED to confirm my operation the NEXT DAY!!! But LATER a nice black woman CALLED ME to say I should just go to it as scheduled.

So, I told the Admin today, that I will NOT pay the remaining bill (for emergency room, strangely NOT part of the NHRMC System), and Opper needs to pay it -- and that I might take him to the Medical Board for discipline over this and SUE HIM for financial award. 

Today's conversation was entirely friendly, and I ended by saying I was so SURPRISED by this that I had NO IDEA what to say, and she said she would speak with Dr. Opper and call me back. The Aneurysm repair is more urgent -- I think -- so we have some time to straighten this out in a FRIENDLY WAY, if possible. 


>>> THIS IN TODAY FROM MY ALLY LT. GEN. RUSSEL HONORE' (a devout Catholic, BTW):




Scott Kenan shared a post.
Holy CRAP -- this is REAL!!! I just researched it -- my friend Russel Honore posted a link to the article from March 5, 2019.


Image may contain: text
Leslie Bond
This just in! West Virginians are fat and don’t drink much water, so they’re harder to poison.
Comments

  • Russel Honore Crying Dam Shame
    1

    • Scott Kenan WORSE THAN THAT, General!!! But at least you and I know a lot about WHO is behind all this corruption -- my Kenan Family!!!

Scott Kenan commented on an article.

Thanks for this, PCD!!! Perhaps I should try ONCE AGAIN to get the Full Police Report on the death of my friend Evan Fish on Sept. 3, 2011. Last time I tried to get to Mayor Saffo's office to demand it under this Law, February 13, 2017, I was HIT by a truck that accelerated until it hit 6' 11" me in broad daylight and tossed me 12 feet from the crosswalk in front of City Hall/Court House -- and later, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark told me he HOPES I get a DOG -- and it too is hit!!! CHRISTIANS IN POLITICSwho needs them??? They ALL act like Donald Trump!!!



Sheriff's Deputies confirmed to me that Wilmington Police had FORCED Evan Fish to jump to his deathand had even led chants on the ground for Evan to jump. Evan KNEW that my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- via his agent Lee E. Gosney Jr., who hid behind being a national speaker at Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings -- distributed hard drugs to Wilmington Politicians and Christian Clergy



WILMINGTON — Transparency in the government is not just one of the foundations of democracy in the United States, it is also the law. From the federal level of government down to the smallest…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM







Call us biased, but we think Big Easy Magazine has the right ideaTennessee Williams was certainly a man & writer worth celebrating--start with this great article on our namesake then join us in the French Quarter March 27th for #TWF19 to get the real celebration started!



BIGEASYMAGAZINE.COM
Though New Orleans is forever changing from the eccentric haven Tennessee found in our city, his stories, characters, passion, and dialogue remain timeless.



Senator John F. Kennedy and Gore Vidal watch as Tennessee Williams shows them how to PROPERLY SHOOT A GUN!!!


This at "Kenan/Standard Oil Beach" (Palm Beach, Florida).







.

No comments: