Sunday, March 3, 2019

RP: My Letter to the Board of the North Carolina Bar Association in Preparation for My SPECIFIC Claims to Be Sent Tomorrow (also sent Secured Server to Senators Burr and Tillis):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-letter-to-board-of-north-carolina.html





North Carolina Bar Association:

Jacqueline D. Grant, President
LeAnn Nease Brown, President-Elect
Caryn Coppedge McNeill, Immediate Past President
Jason M. Hensley, NCBA Executive Director
Judge Richard D. Dietz, Vice President
Judge Michael L. Robinson, Vice President
Judge James F. Randolph, Vice President
Dean J. Rich Leonard, Vice President
Judge Julian Mann III, Vice President
Elizabeth M. Repetti, Vice President

8000 Weston Pkwy
Cary, NC 27513

March 3, 2019

Dear President Grant and other Board Members,

My name is Scott David Kenan, a resident of Wilmington who has suffered MUCH at the hands of North Carolina lawyers – because I oppose the Politics and Religion of my well-known wealthy relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill. I know MANY of them, and once (1985) dated Thomas S. Kenan III’s long-term lover, Curtis “Robbie” Anderson. But it was the late James Graham Kenan (brother to Frank Hawkins Kenan), who sent me to his nephew Gregg Loomis for legal advice in 1990, who told me the wealthy Kenans hate only Jews more than they hate “Niggers” (his word).

Although that was in 1990 -- when I too lived in the Atlanta area -- many people today who know Tom and his near relatives tell me they are ALL still total Ku Klux Klan sympathizers – WHY the Kenans hired disgraced former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby to the UNC Board to KEEP “Silent Sam” and Confederate Values at UNC!!!

I know this is an unusual approach to your Organization, but I am 6’ 11” tall, and don’t fit ANYWHERE, especially in Mexico where Secretary of State Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dottie Newman (a close friend in Atlanta in 2010, whose Book Club I belonged to, always including active US Generals and once the Secretary of State of Argentina and his wife), had to get me to what became nearly five years in Political Exile – because I know too much about my immediate and distant Kenan Family running the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, which Gen. Honore’ knows all about.

Tomorrow, I will approach your org in the usual way, as told by the Office Manager of Wilmington/Raleigh lawyer Patrick Mincey, who is ALREADY suing D.A. Benjamin R. David for violating his clients’ Constitutional Rights. I first ran afoul of Ben David in early 2011, when I gave the Head of the DEA in Wilmington info on what I knew about his and his twin brother, D.A. Jon David’s Drug Trafficking, and my friend Lee – then Ben David’s long-term Gay Lover – called Ben on his cell in front of me, and told Ben to “Shoot yourself in the head!!!” But they decided I am Mentally Ill, and IGNORED what I told them.

Since then, I have had FOUR false commitments to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital – two of them within the last year, one of those by NC Rep. Deb Butler’s admitted partner in Hard Drug Trafficking, Republican Jonathan Deputy. Deb’s wife, Anni Parra, died of an apparent Drug Overdose just two months ago.

I grew up in Ohio, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania (visiting Wilmington usually once per year, since my father was from here), and although the original Kenan Family genealogy claimed I would get a basketball scholarship to Duke, after getting the highest College Board scores (Math/Science), in my large academic high school in Pennsylvania, I attended Denison University on scholarship, and changed my major to Art. Two years later, I won a US State Department contest and my prints are hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. On graduation, I co-founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com with two other Denison grads, who still own it.

I have also been playwright Tennessee Williams’s last assistant, and sold ad space in the yearbooks for all the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies (commission only), for twenty years.

At Denison, Dean Hansell – whom I am still in contact with – and I co-founded the first Gay Group there in 1972. Dean later co-founded GLAAD, served as Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, was a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, co-wrote the Law Text, The Law of Re-Insurance, and two years ago was appointed a California Superior Court Justice by Gov. Brown, to the main Court House in Los Angeles.

So, I am NOT stupid – HA!!! The only Kenan org I am associated with is the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke – where I befriended Duke Benefactors Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh. I am also currently in touch with Sallie Bingham (who has a charity at Duke), who exposed the crimes of her family that killed Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, later Bingham, to get the $5,000,000.00 codicil to her will – in 2019 dollars, about $98,000,000.00, or about ten percent of Mary Lily’s wealth then.

My own parents -- my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 96 and living in Raleigh, blackmailed my father, William Scott Kenan, into marriage after Dad’s male lover was shot in the head in 1949, so Mom could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. My father always claimed he was most responsible for putting Jesse Helms into the Senate, and my parents’ friends included Coach Lou Holtz/John Boehner (Holtz, we lived across the street from 1968 and 69), Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc. – as well as several Catholic Popes, Mom getting the order from Pope John-Paul II, directly while visiting him in Rome, to set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta.

I’ve known all of JFK’s sisters and their husbands, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, the Reagans had me to the White House (this back in the early 1980s), and more recently, I have been debriefed many times by top Officers of the Army, Marines, and Special Ops Forces of BOTH the USA and Mexico over Kenans running Drug Trafficking with our Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the CIA, and US State Department (and Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families). And I will send a copy of this by secured server after emailing all of you to both Senators Burr and Tillis.

Anyway, I will make SPECIFIC complaints about North Carolina Lawyers tomorrow, through your normal channels, and HOPE that we can CLEAR OUT some of these White Supremacist/Drug Trafficking FAKE Christian Lawyers from Law Practice in our beloved State!!!

In the meantime, anyone who cares to call me, can at my cell: (910) 200-XXXX.

Thank you for your time and your dedication to IMPROVING the Law and the Courts of North Carolina!!!

Scott D. Kenan





.

No comments: