Monday, March 11, 2019

RP: PCD Editor Ben Schachtman TURNS ME ON to a Natural ALLY!!! / Dr. Mark Medley's Office RESPONDS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/pcd-editor-ben-schachtman-turns-me-on.html



Bucolic Italy??? NO!!! Elsinore Tower in Cincinnati (my place of birth), about 1890.


The first thing I got this morning -- after discovering that Benefits Management, Inc., can only give me FORTY DOLLARS PER WEEK for March -- was an email reply from Dr. Medley's office, "Thank you so much. Hope that you have a nice day!"

I had sent them this -- see 1/5 the way down




It was late last night that when checking, I discovered my appointment to evaluate me for a stress test is this afternoon, not first thing this morning.
NAZI Drug Trafficker with Rahm EmanuelEl Chapo GuzmanBill and Hillary Clinton and the Kenan and Bush Families that run WORLDWIDE Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Roman Catholic and Episcopal/Anglican Churches -- LOL!!!



About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
The prime minister addressed “slightly confused people” after an Israeli celebrity defended the rights of Israel’s Arab population.
But he never says WHICH music is better -- LOL!!!



HUFFPOST.COM
He also defended age gap between him and his new love, Kate Beckinsale.
Bishop Barber opinion piece.


THEGUARDIAN.COM
If we redirected the trillions spent on fruitless wars, funding Medicare for All and a Green New Deal is perfectly realistic


Scott Kenan shared a link.


About this website
HUFFPOST.COM
The White House wants to crack down on fraud as applications for Social Security disability are plunging.


Scott Kenan shared a post.
First I laughed -- and then I PINCHED MYSELF because as a Political Blogger, representatives of the top Christian Churches, the CIA, and BOTH the Democratic and Republican Parties have tried to kill me -- but so far I have OUTSMARTED THEM -- LOL!!!


Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor
California For Progress
20 hrs
This one stopped us in our tracks tbh



Matt Dula in his office is EASIER ON THE EYES than Benjamin Schachtman, who took this photo!!!



Scott Kenan commented on an article.
Reading this again today, with Mr. Dula being a US Marines Vet, and a documentary FILM-MAKER, I think Ben Schachtman (who KNOWS what-all I've been through and am trying to do), gets EXTRA CREDIT for bringing to my attention someone I should be in contact with and possibly working with -- THANK YOU, BEN!!!




WILMINGTON — There’s plenty of confusion over what…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM


And this SHOCKING ENDORSEMENT (my FIRST EVER from them), by the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- http://tennesseewilliams.net/ -- just came in a few minutes ago:


They marked my comment with a "LOVE":

LOOK!!! My friend Kenneth Holditch is FEATURED in this -- and the The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- won't let me -- TENNESSEE WILLIAMS'S LAST ASSISTANT -- even COMMENT on their Facebook Postings!!! That because Board Member and Speaker Thomas Elliot Keith is a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER with my Kenan Family that put Donald Trump into power!!! 

See more in my blog, linked in comments below:
Read about one of our 2019 festival highlights, a theatrical adaptation of John Kennedy Toole's rollicking Pulitzer Prize-winning novel "A Confederacy of Dunces" from New Orleans Magazine!
The opening night production will include a 60's themed party complete with food, music, a costume contest, and a special interview with Dr. Kenneth Holditch after the performance at The George and Joyce Wein Jazz & Heritage Center.
Learn more and buy your tickets now: https://goo.gl/SF6S1m


MYNEWORLEANS.COM






.

No comments: