Saturday, March 23, 2019

RP: Frank Sinatra is KING!!! / Miss Piggy (the chicken), Has FLOWN OFF to Other Pastures / I'm so Close to FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE I Can Smell and TASTE IT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/frank-sinatra-is-king-miss-piggy.html



When I first met "Kennedy", who is looking more and more like he will become my rent-paying roommate, I told him I had worked as Tennessee Williams's last assistant, and he exclaimed, "I LOVE Tennessee Williams!!! And I ALSO love FRANK SINATRA'S MUSIC!!!"


THAT was our first REAL BONDING.



Long-time Readers might remember, that when I met Patricia Sinatra by chance at the Wilmington, NC Water Street Farmers and Artists warm-season Market (re-opening for the year TODAY!!!), she sat me down for over three hours -- and disclosed much, after hearing I worked for Tennessee Williams and am related to Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill.

I often report that she told me how SHE runs Sinatra Enterprises (and drives a school bus to stay REAL in the world -- and in a MODEST home), was Frank's FAVE NIECE (by marriage), and that she had made the deal to sell Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, that now is still that, but the Kenans use the Bank of America name -- who WOULDN'T!!!

Also, how the Sinatras have NOT been happy about much of the Kenan Family's management of the Bank they still hold second ownership position in -- and how Old Joe Kennedy had gotten Frank to pressure friends in Chicago to stuff the ballot boxes to STEAL the election for JFK (who didn't know about it until later). George W. Bush stole it from Al Gore in 2000, so KARMA IS SERVED!!!

I rarely mention that she also told me that Frank had gotten ALL HIS ASSETS out of "The Mob", "Mafia", or whatever you want to call it -- before he died to leave his estate to them TOTALLY CLEAN!!!

I also promised Pat Sinatra that I would FRIEND her son Danny -- and try to help him (Pat didn't disclose that Danny was in Legal Trouble already over his Adderall/Meth Addiction, which I learned about later). And RIGHT AFTER THAT, Kenneth Jernigan -- who PROTECTED the METH LAB in the other half of my S. 8th Street house -- EVICTED ME to preserve the little CHRISTIAN NAZI METH LAB!!!

More on thathttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/major-coup-top-wilmington-civil-rights.html

But TODAY, I see from Mr. Jernigan's LINKED-IN that he apparently made so much money off HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING that he NOW states his profession as "Providing funding and financial consulting for the craft brewing, hospitality and self storage industries."





But his COMPANY, Hanover SquareCANNOT BE GOOGLED UP -- so I guess he's STILL NOT LEGIT!!!




Danny Sinatra had gotten OUT of California Prison BEFORE this photo of him, his wife Phoebe Dollar, and their daughter was taken Christmas 2018 -- and he REMAINS OFF FACEBOOK, etc., so he does NOT get involved with the DRUG CROWD again -- like he was here in Wilmington.


And Danny was a HUGE HELP TO ME moving OUT of my fall 2011 apartment, subletting a room from Brenda McKnight -- who with her CRACK DEALER "cousin" Gerald Austin Wynn (since imprisoned for a few years in SC for MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKING), LIED and first got Christian BITCH Judge Sandra Ray Criner (now divorced from her SNAKE-HANDLING Christian husband, Sherman Lee Criner), to commit me FALSELY to what then was called "The Oaks" -- and I had just gotten OUT, when Judge Criner signed a BOGUS Ex Parte Restraining Order, and I had to get out of Brenda's HOUSE -- but cops would not let me PACK -- so Danny Sinatra helped me a week later -- as cops watched from a car.



Sherman Lee Criner -- taken from his Facebook while I lived in Mexico, so at least from before June 2015.



Sherman Criner was the FACE of the County Republican Party while I was HOMELESS in Wilmington, North Carolina, 2011 - May 2012.





Republican DRUG TRAFFICKING Judge Sandra Ray with HEAD Democrat District Court Judge J. H. Corpening II -- who kindly RELEASED all my commitment papers which PROVED I've only been committed by PISSED OFF DRUG TRAFFICKERS, including Republican Jonathan Deputy, partnered with Democrat NC Rep. Deb Butler (whose wife Anni Parra DIED December 28, 2018 of an OBVIOUS DRUG OVERDOSE).



Right to left: Ryan Lee Burris, Wes Taylor, and then NC Attorney General Roy Cooper (of AT LEAST TEN YEARS, so he PROTECTED THE KENAN FAMILY DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!), who WON and is now our BETTER Drug Trafficking Governor!!!


UNLIKE County Democrats Third Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris and his fiance Wes Taylor, whose families soon CORRECTED their DEATH NOTICES when they separately died of overdoses, Bitch Deb Butler NEVER corrected it -- because Deb is a DRUG TRAFFICKING METHODIST -- while Anni Parra was a DRUG TRAFFICKER from St. Mary's Roman Catholic -- HA!!! 


And for the LEGAL RECORD, my internet has CUT OUT for ten minutes THREE TIMES as I've been writing this -- TWO TIMES as soon as I tried to researched Kenneth Jernigan -- and Anni Parra's death-cause. So DON'T TELL ME that the CIA/CHRISTIAN Drug Traffickers aren't STILL HARASSING ME!!!



>>> LET'S MOVE ON:

1.

Miss Piggy was an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT while she lived here late October 2018 -- until about five days ago -- but like SO MANY people and animal friends, has now moved on!!!


2. My EMAIL to my Family, today:



>>> Financial Independence appears to be only a month away!!!


Dear Family, It feels GOOD to address you ALL this way, today -- and yes I include "Missing Mike" -- LOL!!!

I will publish this, as I am still only having time for multitasking -- and still exhausted as an effect of the un-repaired Aorta.

FIRST I want to clarify that I think Mom has slipped to the point that I should now just HUMOR HER on the things we disagree about -- we have so much else we can truly discuss in JOY. Jane will know when Mom can no longer live alone, and then a different arrangement, but it MIGHT be too much for Jane to actually LIVE with Mom as she slips further.

And Sallie Bingham really must be going senile. I've watched her book on Doris Duke have its publishing day moved further away twice, and it is LIKELY because she is not sending competent final edits to them, so they have no confidence it will be ready in time for the deadlines. I am going to leave Sallie alone from now on.

Things just continue to improve for me -- despite the extra operation this coming week and the BIZARRE fact that Dr. Opper did NOT take out all my polyps (and falsely committed me to the Nut-House). "Kennedy" is working out great so far, and given his hole he must dig himself out of, he's proceeding well, but paying rent at all is a drag of course, but living here is so much better than in a one-man camp. He truly appreciates it.

I suspect they assumed I knew I had to have a driver wait and drive me home (if I don't get a stent and have to stay overnight), because they did not mention it, but while Kennedy has valid NC ID, he does not have a Drivers Licence. He has PLENTY of experience driving and agreed to drive me in my car this coming Friday. We will bomb and spray the bedrooms as a preventive before going to hospital, we only having to be away for two hours and then open the house to air out.

When the bed-bugs appeared, I went into shock, almost, and suspected he would flee, so cut the rent in half for an UNSPECIFIED time, if he worked through all that with me. He paid me for NEXT WEEK, two days ago, since he has no income until the rent after that is due. This morning, I brought that up, and how long the reduction would last, feeling that four weeks was fair if no bugs more than one or two pop up -- none have yet. He has naturally been thinking he only has to pay $50.00/week -- and so it was not completely easy to discuss, but he knows he had agreed to $400/month or $100/week -- and as I pointed out, he got one small raise already since being here, and they want him to get into management. He's also been looking for a BETTER job late at night using my computer in his "own identity" so neither of us sees the other's files. I haven't let anyone else use my computer since 2011, but I find in all things that I can trust his judgement and his honesty -- and he is SKILLED in so many things!!!

Anyway, I will have only $50.00/week rent from Kennedy until the end of the "trial period" when I must get Gold Walker's permission for him to remain here, but feel certain there will be no problem with that. Under "normal" circumstances, his FULL $100.00 rent would be enough for me to live on without your help. So PENCIL IN April 15, 2019 as my day of "financial independence" from you all. However, I can REALLY use help in the meantime, and to get over the HUMP of bills -- including $195.00 for meds -- THIS WEEK at least $100.00 will make me ABLE to buy drugs right before going into the hospital, when I run out. Throw in a few more dollars so I can buy some good ICE CREAM to celebrate getting out -- like Jane and I got in 1958 when we had Tonsillectomies together -- HA!!!

And if you decided to continue for a little while longer than that, I will save up that money to buy the Christmas presents you all had sent money for but I had to use it for other things -- beginning with one NEW USED-TIRE, before it BLOWS-OUT!!!

I hope everyone understands that I've been through TOO MUCH to hold ANY GRUDGES. The past is past, and all of us are HEALTHY (fundamentally, anyway), and I look forward to being financially independent again for the first time since Joseph Faulk started helping me in late 2011. GOD, IT WILL FEEL SO GOOD!!! And by the Grace of God I have come this far (or perhaps the Devil, who really knows???).

Well, that's it for now!!!

Love,
Scott
TOP ITEM on Fox News OPINION Page this morning -- LOL!!! The God-Hating CHRISTIANS are not about to stop DESTROYING THE UNITED STATES YET!!!



FOXNEWS.COM
The Mueller report should be rejected by every American who cares about the concept of fairness, because it is the product of a process and a special counsel team that were both fatally flawed from the beginning.
WOW!!! This woman who suffers Bipolar Illness shows that one can tame it and live with it PRODUCTIVELY. I was convinced from 1978 - 1992 that I WAS Bipolar and in fact was forced to take Lithium Carbonate for it 1978 - 2009, when my shrink took me OFF IT, because in our eight years together, she'd never seen a sign of it in me -- and Lithium is a VERY destructive drug that FEW other countries allow to be prescribed more than a month or two. I actually have "Complicated PTSD", a more recently recognized by Mental Health Care Professionals diagnosis -- from the HUGE abuse (not sexual), I suffered as a child and since -- but meditation and self-awareness help that and make it manageable. But the MYSTERY REMAINS: I suffered REAL Mania and REAL Depression back and forth for all those earlier years. Bipolar CANNOT be cured -- so WHAT HAPPENED TO IT???


About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
Sitting in front of my computer all night impulse-buying clothes, shoes, gimmicky skincare products, or a high-end espresso machine gave me an undeniable...
In fact, "this is much more of a 'male' issue than a 'gay' issue," added sex therapist Kimberly Resnick Anderson. "Men have ten times more testosterone than women (at all stages of life), so gay men share a hormonal push for sexual outlet, whereas heterosexual couples must contend with often discrepant biologic drives."



CNN.COM
Among men, those who are gay and wealthy were among the factors associated with having more sexual partners. For women, factors included being bisexual and physically active. Smoking and drinking were associated with more sex partners too.













.

No comments: