Monday, September 7, 2020

RP: Candidate Leslie Cohen Is an ARTIST -- NO WONDER I Feel Like She's a SOULMATE!!! / HUGE Continuing Corruption to My Phone and Computer by Christian CIA or Russian HACKERS -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/candidate-leslie-cohen-is-artist-no.html



Leslie and Jeff Cohen



Many of Leslie Cohen's works are super-realistic paintings of flowers, but here is something -- not yet completed -- that really shows off her skills. I LOVE that outside the reflective vessel -- nothing else is painted in a realistic way (or maybe that is what has to be completed).


Leslie Cohen has incredible COURAGE to be throwing this fundraiser -- allowing others to WATCH while she produces a painting, that the "winner" will take home.



I'll ALREADY have had my SURGERY -- earlier the SAME DAY!!!




I just checked her husband Jeff Cohen's Art -- and it is FANTASTIC TOO!!!

It was either the work of "The Lord" or "The Devil" that prompted me to ADD this sub-header to my blog in early 2014 -- and NOW, I see WHY IT HAPPENED!!!




"being a parent, a writer, a painter, a friend" are all examples of what Tennessee Williams considered to be ARTISTS.



Sadly (for me, not necessarily him), today I learned that Morgan Chesky, NBC Correspondent, is STRAIGHT!!!


And this morning, my Wilmington, North Carolina friend Walter Five has CLARIFIED something IMPORTANT ABOUT WITCHES (his wife, Maeven Eller-Five, is a practicing Witch): 



Classic Witches





One type of Modern Witches (Episcopal Church Bishops)

55m
 
"The idea that no work is needed in order to be a witch sets a dangerous precedent that witchcraft is not only safe, but that it requires no work. This sends the message to new witches that witchcraft doesn’t need to be taken seriously, and that they can ignore necessary rules, guidelines, and foundational skills.
This is a delusion that has been cast over much of the community thanks to the “love and light” folks who believe that all witchcraft is beneficial, safe, and a “divine birthright” to everyone regardless of any parameters or prerequisites (but also be sure to buy whatever they are selling you)."









How American Racism Influenced 

Hitler

Scholars are mapping the international
precursors of Nazism.





What America Taught the Nazis






And today, I had to AGAIN force Windows off -- because only HALF of my keystrokes registered -- and many of them as UPPER-CASE when I had not hit the key to do that. And then when my mother called me, the AT&T phone sat right in front of me and didn't do a THING -- until it only VIBRATED and then showed I had MISSED HER CALL -- yet I get ALL the calls from ROGUE TELEMARKETERS -- THEY always RING!!!



Michael Massicott, Sr. Vice President of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia -- that distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- was TRAINED BY AT&T MATRIX in north Atlanta.







I see that Putin Critic Alexei Navalny -- now in Germany -- has been taken OUT of an induced coma after being HIGH-TECH POISONED by Putin's Agents with a Nerve Agent.

THE SAME THING happened to Amy Fortenberry -- AFTER she failed to kill me with a poisoned burrito she had made in the kitchen of a Mexican restaurant she took me to to treat me -- this shortly BEFORE Colin Powell's people got me to Political Exile in Mexico the FIRST TIME, late May, 2010.

Amy STILL hasn't recovered from her coma that she's been in since then:







Deb Baratta, a TOP SCIENTIST making just over $200,000.00/year from NC's "Research Triangle" was walking across Snow's Cut Bridge to retrieve her car she had had to park on the other side, when unmarked Sheriff's and CIA cars stopped her -- CERTAIN she had seen the mini-sub that was then unloading under the bridge (she had not).


They DRUGGED HER, then RAPED HER repeatedly, booked her into Jail, then delivered her to "The Oaks" (now Cape Fear Behavioral Health Hospital), where I had already been committed on lies, and I SAW how she was TOTALLY BLACK AND BLUE from the bottom of her short-shorts to her knees.







Deb Baratta still HAS NOT RECOVERED EITHER from the CIA's/ Sheriff Ed McMahon's treatment of her -- but she's NOT IN A COMA!!!

Anyone who was FORCED to do nothing for TEN YEARS -- so became a TOTAL NEWS HOUND like me -- KNOWS that Huffington Post had teased President Obama MANY times when his lover, Reggie Love, entered Air Force One by the back door -- whenever Michelle was not traveling with him.




And BEFORE the 2008 Primaries, Huffington Post and others reported that RAHM EMANUEL -- for Bill Clinton -- in cahoots with then Mayor of Los Angeles Villaraigosa and Al Gore -- had SOLD Obama to Wall Street and Big Banks -- Bill Clinton KILLING HILLARY'S CHANCES (but she knew about it TOO), before the Primaries began.









But Obama didn't know he had to support the CHRISTIAN Democrats/Republicans CIA DRUG TRAFFICKING until George W. Bush let him know they had the TAPE of him in Man's Country Gay Baths in Chicago -- at Obama's FIRST INAUGURATION:



And it only makes SENSE that Rahm Emanuel -- whose college training is as a BALLET DANCER and he had NO ACCOUNTING EDUCATION, but was Bill Clinton's and Barack Obama's LIASON not only with Banks and Wall Street -- but with his HYPER-CORRUPTED ALLIES, El Chapo Guzman, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Vladimir Putin.

So OF COURSE Rahm Emanuel gave Putin the TAPE of Obama in a GAY BATHHOUSE -- and he's ALSO got the famous "PEE TAPE" of Donald Trump.

There is NOTHING ELSE TO DISCLOSE!!!


See almost halfway down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/09/billy-ingram-owner-of-liberty-cart.html



Of course it is NO SECRET that Wednesday a surgeon will ATTEMPT to remove Donald Trump from my Colon.


And Saturday, my sister Julie sent the weekly money that she normally sends from herself, Mom, and my sister Jane -- my bother Michael William Kenan of Berwin, Pennsylvania, remains SOLIDLY part of the Bush/Cheney Drug Mafia -- he working for them in Oil Refinery Accounting.

But on their OWN they thought to send it EARLY so I can transfer it into my bank BEFORE Wednesday. I just left Julie a voicemail thanking her -- after discussing that this morning with Mom, who said, "SOMETIMES we actually think how to HELP YOU -- I LOVE YOU!!!" 


NOW, if we can only get Mike to HEAL from his internalized HATREDS.





.

No comments: