Friday, March 2, 2012

The Strange Case of Amy Fortenberry (who led twenty lawyers in Wal-Mart Corporation's secret ATTACK-DOG GROUP -- and POISONED ME with a tamale she made)!!!


Photo of Amy Fortenberry from website of Wal-Mart's (deceptively-named) secret attack dog group of 20 lawyers (website has since DISAPPEARED from the internet so I cannot link to it or reproduce it here).


Amy's current Facebook Page photo, as seen here (although it appears to be older): http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1376104307

See more about Amy and how she poisoned me two years ago at the bottom of this post!!!

>>> MOST IMPORTANT:


I ACTUALLY MADE PEACE WITH MY MOTHER THIS AFTERNOON, AND AM ATTEMPTING TO DO SO WITH MY BROTHER MICHAEL WILLIAM KENAN OF BERWYN, PA, MY SISTER JANE ANN KENAN OF RALEIGH, NC, AND MY SISTER JULIE RUTH (KENAN) DUFFY OF DOWNINGTOWN, PA TONIGHT.


>>> BREAKING!!!:

Email response (with original email):


Hi Kyle,

And thank you for following up on what is actually a very small aspect of a HATE campaign against me by people associated with FAKE Republicans (the Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox News/Saudi Royal/bin Laden branch -- because my Kenan relatives inherited MORE of the first Oil Cartel --Standard Oil -- from Henry Flagler -- than Flagler's front man John D. Rockefeller, and Kenans put that money to support University Education -- Kenans actually FOUNDED UNC Chapel Hill in 1789 -- and also support Democracy. now the family is preserving native languages and cultures in Latin America. The FAKE REPUBLICANS have aligned with the MERCHANTS OF WAR, including the Saudi Royals who have the SECOND Oil Cartel and the bin Laden allies) and FAKE Christians.


PLEASE KEEP ALL RECORDS OF THE CONTACT THAT ALLEGEDLY CAME TO YOU (but NOT from me) FOR FEDERAL AUTHORITIES WHO ARE INVESTIGATING THE ILLEGAL HARASSMENTS I HAVE HAD TO ENDURE.


They might be able to tell from it WHOSE computer it actually came from -- in fact I'm almost certain they can tell this. I am working with both the FBI and DEA to get to the bottom of these things.

And please understand that I have NO PROBLEM with YOUR company, which seems to be quite fine, but whose services I am in no need of at this time.

In the last several months, I have been signed up for several HATEFUL, RACIST Christian magazines and "baby" magazines (I'm gay, so that is why they thought that would be funny, i.e. ILLEGAL HARASSMENT!!!).

JUST TODAY, I was signed up for over thirty online magazines and several services like yours. Apparently, while they DO have my email address, they do NOT have my correct phone number as I have NOT received YOUR or other calls.

Please see my political blog for more details. Index to subjects is below my memoir of having worked for playwright Tennessee Williams. I will copy this message to a number of my allies, as well as post it on my blog. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . A good synopsis of my claims can be found here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-reply-to-cnns-request-for-info.html .

All best regards and wishes for YOUR success in inside sales. That was my field for 18 years until I was fired from www.pentagon-usa.com  because I knew my boss was secretly partnered with TOP Republicans, Fox News, and some Traitors in our military bringing massive quantities of illegal drugs into the US via US Air Force planes -- just to finance hacking on the internet of computers, emails, and cell phones -- and illegal drugs that make people SO STUPID THEY VOTE FOR HATEFUL REPUBLICANS!!!.

We WILL heal this country -- and

GOD RULES!!!

Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Kyle Harvey (Software Advice)  wrote:

Hi Scott,

I just tried to call you, but wasn't sure I had the right number. I wanted to follow up with you on the paper Ten Steps Guide To Selecting Construction Software  you recently downloaded.

I wasn't sure if you had a chance to see what we do, but we review and compare about 100 construction systems and make recommendations based on peoples' needs. I wanted to touch base with you to see if I could give you some options to explore. We do all of this for free.

Can you let me know a better number to reach you on? Feel free to give me a call any time at (800) 918-XXXX.

Thanks,

Kyle Harvey
Senior Construction Analyst
Software Advice
(800) 918-XXXX


* * *

>>> SOME NEWS:
1. Rush Limbaugh committed political suicide over the last couple of days. His top sponsors have already withdrawn their advertising and if his show survives, it will be consigned to the HELL that the FAKE REPUBLICANS have created for themselves.

I sent the following to SEVERAL behind the scene earlier today:

Dear Drug-Rush Limbaugh:

My cousin Thomas S. Kenan III owns the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach where you LAST got married -- and MADE A LOT OF MONEY OFF YOUR WEDDING. HA!!! My Kenan Family of North Carolina who inherited Henry Flagler's ENTIRE estate from Standard Oil and developing Florida, now has the DIRECT EVIDENCE that the Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox News/bin Laden/Pope-in-Rome narco-traffickers are TOTAL TRAITORS -- and we WILL put ALL of you to the NOOSE after FAIR trials -- or at least in Federal Prisons.

Ask anyone at the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University -- or see my political blog for details. I really DID promise Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would get her revenge eventually when I met her while working for Tennessee Williams. THE GIG IS UP!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . All best with proxy-kisses from Elton, who almost lost all his gay cred for serenading you and your other drug-addicted wedding guests. Scott

2. Fox News Reporters' and Commentators' VIGOROUS, HATEFUL SUPPORT AND DEFENSE OF RUSH LIMBAUGH -- and that of many TOP REPUBLICAN STRATEGISTS and APOLOGISTS -- will SERIOUSLY DAMAGE THEM -- faster than the developing INTERNET, EMAIL, AND PHONE-HACKING SCANDAL, already HUGE in the UK.

AS FIRST REPORTED IN THIS BLOG WELL OVER A YEAR AGO. HA!!!

3. GOGGLE in this blog ("scott kenan" plus any subject or name also in quotes) to find what I reported on so many subjects of interest to True Patriots!!! And to see what I have predicted for the country going forward as well as the fate of THE TRAITORS (from God's lips to my ears).

* * *

>>> REGARDING AMY FORTENBERRY:

She had to leave her position working for Wal-Mart shortly before I met her in the spring of 2010 when she pretended to help me organize my yard sale before moving to Mexico. She told me she had to leave her duties of DIRECTING Wall-Mart's clandestine operation because she had had a minor traffic accident which made her "dizzy" and she was on many prescriptions for drugs to help get over it, but very conveniently "passed out" whenever she had GOOD REASON to to get my sympathy and not see her ACTUAL intentions -- VERY CLEVER!!!

>>> THIS MIGHT BE the secret organization in defense of Wal-Mart that Amy worked for -- from her Facebook Page (something I HAD googled info on two years ago, but cannot find any now): "Worked at DMF Management Systems LLC (Dir. Regulatory Affairs)"

Amy's Facebook Page:




Her parents, Chip Fortenberry and his wife helped too, and I DO NOT BELIEVE had any idea of Amy's traitorous activities. I spoke with Chip this afternoon and he said Amy has been in Birmingham, AL for a few days for treatments, and is expected back at his home where she continues to live, this weekend. I left message for her to call me (HA!!!).

Chip Fortenberry: 538 N. Malton Court, Stone Mountain, GA 30083 (phone is listed or at least google-able).

In any case, Amy took me to "her favorite" Mexican restaurant on Mountain Industrial before it hits Lawrenceville Highway in Tucker, GA (can probably be found by searching her credit card records), where she spent TWENTY MINUTES in the kitchen "making sure they made (my) two tamales right." I ate only one (exclusively) that night, took the other home and ate it two days later. The second one was the one that poisoned me -- and it had NO sign of having gone bad AND I was so sick I went through HELL -- barely keeping consciousness for 45 minutes under a cold shower, knowing all along that if I did NOT maintain consciousness, i would DIE.

See more details in my blog when I first reported it, probably in May of 2010.

>>> ALSO REGARDING WAL-MART CORPORATION'S TRAITOROUS ACTIVITIES:

Shortly after arriving in Wilmington, I spoke with the Night Manager (a youngish white man of average height and build -- about 30 years old) at the Wal-Mart near College and Market Streets.

he told me that the company policy from Corporate had been for management to talk up Barack Obama's "Obamacare" because if it passed, Wal-Mart could them DROP the little coverage they had for associates and make the Government pay for it.

The Corporation then planned to use the money saved to buy up FARM LAND (which they had secretly bought vast tracts of already), and they would soon own enough in the US to CONTROL FOOD PRICES, so that they could then JACK THEM UP AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE!!!

I swear to God this is true, and that I reported this in my blog at that time (google for it).

Thanks,
Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC

.

No comments: