Thursday, September 12, 2024

RP: Contacting Tom Perez at the HEART of the Biden Administration Regarding the TOTAL CORRUPTION of NEARLY Every Democrat in the Lower Cape Fear (I got a received receipt)!!! / Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan DOUBLED DOWN on "Illegal Aliens" EATING PETS in Springfield, Ohio -- and TRUMP being "Jesus-Come-Back-To-Earth" like SHE THINKS Pope Francis Believes -- LOL!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/09/contacting-tom-perez-at-heart-of-biden.html





Scott Kenan

 
Shared with Public
Public



>>>  Dear VEEP/Candidate Harris  (and OTHERS may read this, too!!!):


Dear President Biden,


 ENJOY THIS!!!  Roy Cooper and Josh Stein already did  -- HA!!!:




Scott







>>> TO READ THE FOLLOWING FULLY  WITHOUT THE CIA FORMATTING CORRUPTIONS : 

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/09/contacting-tom-perez-at-heart-of-biden.html



>>> MY LETTER TO TOM PEREZ AND ASSOCIATES WAS INSPIRED BY  THIS ARTICLE :




From:  scottdkenan@aol.com

To:  IGA46@who.eop.gov, Goodshepherdwilmington Info, salette.andrews@wilmingtonnc.gov, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, lpierce@nhcgov.com, rzapple@nhcgov.com

Cc:  Scott Kenan, bschachtman@whqr.org, Anderson Clayton, Jill Hopman, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com


Dear Mr. Perez, and the four whose email addresses reveal their identity -- plus the one at The Good Shepherd Center, Executive Director Katrina Wright, a MAJOR Heroin Distributor for Jesus Christ her Savior:


Mr. Perez, there is NO ONE but you who has not gotten this information many times from me -- and they REFUSE TO ACT -- as they are all HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS for Jesus Christ (both Dems and Repubs who are Christians in Wilmington are SLAVES TO THE DEVIL OF DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY-- Rob Zapple at least having a sense of humor about their crimes. I used to believe he was innocent, but he CONTINUES to support the others who are MAJOR CRIMINALS.


I would like to thank Benjamin R. Schachtman, News Director at WHQR Public Radio, who assured me that ALL OF MY EMAILS of every of my Blog Postings beginning in 2015 (when I returned from Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta)REACHED City Council. Ben frequently mined all of the email files at City Hall -- and despite knowing he could be FIRED from the radio station and from Port City Daily  before that, Ben ALWAYS ENCOURAGED ME to continue exposing corruption.


I am not only the first child of Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (still alive at 101.5 years of age in Raleigh), who forced my father, William Scott Kenan (deceased since dawn on Easter morning of 2014), to marry her so she could hide her Swastikas behind the Kenan surname. 


Mom developed NAZI MIND CONTROL at Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati right after they got Dr. Mengele's research, for both the Roman Catholic Church (who LIED to President FDR and claimed Hitler was NOT exterminating Jews -- although the Church actually encouraged Hitler!!!), and the CIA were a PART OF THAT.


This posting will fill in A LOT and link to more specifics: 




On my Kenan side, I am the 7th cousin of Thomas S. Kenan III, who  GAY AS A GOOSE  like me, has been kept in a "Golden Prison of Philanthropy" -- as stated by the recently retired EXXON-MOBIL EXEC I met in a Carl's Jr. in Puerto Vallarta in January 2015. 


This man also told me that Rex Tillerson, then CEO of Kenan-controlled XOM, had personally ordered my treatment by CIA DRUG MAFIA who held me captive in P.V. five times in 2010, after Colin Powell's retired CPO Army Col. Dorothy Newman got me to Political Exile in Mexico in 2010 after I blogged about my parents being  AMERICA'S TOP NAZIS  and all hell broke out.


BTW: Katrina Knight, who has NEVER allowed an AUDIT of the Good Shepherd's BOOKS,  SUED ME  for repeatedly publishing on blog that she and some of her employees were the LARGEST HEROIN DISTRIBUTORS  in Wilmington while I was homeless here in 2011. But I had  LOTS OF PROOF  of that and "everyone" in town KNEW THAT, so the Judge LAUGHED KATRINA OUT OF COURT !!!








The REASON I could not let Gov. Roy Cooper run for VEEP, is that he is TOTALLY INVOLVED not only with my Repub Kenan Family in DRUG TRAFFICKING, but also with Bill & Hillary Clinton -- who work for the BUSH FAMILY and are NOT DEMOCRATS!!! (Not unlike Trump being a lifelong DEMOCRAT.)




And HERE is how I had to get POPE FRANCIS to STOP DEM Sheriff Ed McMahon from using the Knights of Columbus dressed in TRUMPWEAR, crosses-of-Jesus, NAZI and KLAN insignia from KILLING BLACKS like the original Wilmington Coup D'Etat  -- the only successful Coup d'Etat in  US History , led by William Rand Kenan, Sr. , an Elder at First Presbyterian :






The above did NOT work out -- due to Mr. Thomas dying, and Christopher Everette is just an OBESE CLOSET GAY, who was MAD that I OUTED HIM -- LOL!!!


How DEM Sheriff McMahon KICKED ME OUT of Kenan Auditorium at UNC Wilmington -- WHILE I was speaking with Nikole Hannah-Jones, who was on stage!!!:






I think you now have enough material to  ELECT KAMALA HARRIS  in North Carolina -- but NEVER, EVER, EVER trust a CHRISTIAN  DEMOCRAT  (or a Christian Republican), in  WILMINGTON or NORTH CAROLINA !!!


My last phone conversation with  Thomas S. Kenan III 




ALL BEST,

Scott David Kenan


>>> BECAUSE THE CIA OR OTHER HACKERS ARE FLOODING ME WITH CORRUPTIONS, I WILL GET THIS OUT AND LATER ADDRESS  MY MOTHER'S DEVILRY OF BELIEVING TRUMP IS TOTALLY JESUS-COME-BACK AFTER SEEING THE DEBATE WITH KAMALA HARRIS !!!





.

No comments: