Friday, September 25, 2026

RP: After (on Seth Meyers), Watching Kenan Thompson (not a relative, but "Kenan" still means "Unbridled Greed & Acquisitiveness"), When Applied to so-called "CHRISTIANS" -- Like Kenan Thompson Claims He IS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2026/09/after-on-seth-meyers-watching-kenan.html



My NAZI BITCH Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, on Sept. 20, 2025, the LAST DAY, I saw her alive -- and stayed alone with her in her house in Raleigh!!!


I've watched this ad "LIVE" on FOX NEWS -TV last night and today -- at least six times !!!


It is PROOF that MAGA and MAGA REPUBLICANS as well as TOO MANY MAGA DEMOCRATS (Clintons, Bidens, Buttigieg, Emanuel, Plouffe, and especially Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt and Brett McGurk + Scott Jennings  -- Independents are just FENCE-SITTERS), are NAZIS (Hitler said the only thing all NAZIS are is CHRISTIANS, whether Roman Catholic like he was -- or Protestant).




Well THANK GOD MY NAZI-BITCH MOTHER died on October 20, 2025 -- without spending much of what she was able to leave me and my siblings (I'm the only one who needed it)!!!


Tomorrow (actually, later today), I will begin giving a SUMMARY of all the INCREDIBLE FORTUNE I HAVE HAD to live my life the way I have lived it, so far.









Wilmington, North Carolina Law Enforcement pays homage to the HOT BLACK RESIDENTS who collect "Slave Reparations" at will!!!


I hope MY FACE isn't in anybody's WAY !!!


Scott





.

No comments: