For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-christian-cia-with-vladimir-putin.html
>>> LAST NIGHT BETWEEN 9:00 AND 9:30 PM, EDT, on his TV SHOW, Sean Hannity told Donald Trump that he MUST NOW "INVADE" CUBA -- because the CIA under Marco Rubio's direction had SABOTAGED most of Cuba's Infrastructure, and Trump's blockade has left Cuba totally empty of Gasoline and Diesel.
I tuned in THREE TIMES during commercial breaks on MS.NOW that were about 10 minutes apart, and each time, Hannity faced the camera DIRECTLY -- as if ONLY Trump was watching -- and continued making his case for a military invasion last night!!!
I ALMOST wrote up a WARNING to send to my entire list of about 700 Political Contacts, but since Trump looked like he could barely stay awake while walking with President Xi, I figure Trump in now nothing but a SAD, LIMP, NAZI DICK !!!
And then just after Noon, today, Saturday September 26, 2026, Trump announced that the USA will NOT "NEED" TO INVADE CUBA, after all!!!
>>> SEX IS DEFINITELY GETTING MORE POPULAR AND PUBLIC!!!:





>>> SOME OVERDUE THINGS THAT I MUST GET TO:
1. I must get back in touch with my Denison University friend in Atlanta, Michael Fauss -- who should by now have completed his TAXES -- but maybe privately (when I have a little more time)!!!
2. I only have time to send Dr. Ho a NOTE:
I resigned from ExxonMobil today. I spent the last three years doing fossil fuel extraction research at both BP and ExxonMobil.
Neither company is acting responsibly. They are racing to maximize extraction while the window to act closes, and gambling with our lives. More below. 1/6
Longtime Readers will recall that CNN reported FIRST that the company responsible for the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill -- the WELL BLOW-OUT in the Gulf of MEXICO that BP operated, was caused by DICK CHENEY'S HALLIBURTON (deliberately, to help destroy Democracy), but CNN later CHANGED THEIR STORY to blame the BLIND-SIDED BP !!!
>>> Regarding Mr. Ho's recent posting on Bluesky Social -- and I copy a few witnesses:
To: ho@hawaii.edu, president@hawaii.edu, jgouveia@hawaii.edu, carrieok@hawaii.edu
Gentle People,
I resigned from ExxonMobil today. I spent the last three years doing fossil fuel extraction research at both BP and ExxonMobil.
Neither company is acting responsibly. They are racing to maximize extraction while the window to act closes, and gambling with our lives. More below.
1/6
Longtime Readers will recall that CNN reported FIRST that the company responsible for the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill -- the WELL BLOW-OUT in the Gulf of MEXICO that BP operated, was caused by DICK CHENEY'S HALLIBURTON (deliberately, to help destroy Democracy), but CNN later CHANGED THEIR STORY to blame the BLIND-SIDED BP !!!
My Kenan Family that today controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Costco/Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church entire Republican Party and the Clinton/Biden/Emanuel/Buttigieg Democrats not only was first cause to the only successful Coup d'Etat in US History (Wilmington, NC Insurrection of 1898), Kenans also paid 43% of all funds used to elect Hitler Chancellor and then via Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO, now EXXON), built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced MOST of the motor fuels, lubricants, and Pervitin (Meth or Adderall) that fueled Hitler's WAR MACHINE.
Later Kenans with Putin's help put Trump into the Presidency (although they NOW -- very recently -- have withdrawn their support. They also had a hand in the CIA/Republican Party assassinations of both John Lennon and my former employer, Tennessee Williams!!! I invite you to mine my blog of over 7,000 postings going back to 2008 for details. Here are a few places you might start:
My Memoir:
Contact me via email if you have any questions!!!
Scott D. Kenan
continuing . . . .
.
No comments:
Post a Comment