For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2026/09/further-explanation-of-cory-williams.html
>>> For Benjamin N. Schachtman (who gives me the HEEBIE-JEEBIES, he's such a cowardly pussy), Benjamin R. David (whose cum is likely delicious!!!), and Kevin Maurer (the ONLY "TRUE MAN" among them):
Scott
(09-30-2026) NEW FEM-BOY HOOTERS COMBINATION CHURCH TO OPEN IN WAUSAU AREA
Exciting news from the church scene in North Central Wisconsin, as business entrepreneur and local gender-fluidity enthusiast Dirk Bangler has confirmed the long-swirling rumors that he has indeed purchased the old site of the original Grandaddy’s gentleman’s club.
When asked what he planned to do with the property following the purchase, Dirk explained that he had a very specific and ambitious vision.
“What I think we need more of in North Central Wisconsin is excitement in the church scene. People aren’t attending like they used to, and I’m planning on tapping that market,” he said through an eager grin.
>>> I JUST HAD TO LET CORY WILLIAMS, DDS'S OFFICE KNOW I WILL GIVE A PROPER REVIEW AFTER HE COMPLETES MY DENTURES AND I AM SATISFIED -- OTHERWISE, I MIGHT DESTROY HIS REPUTATION!!!
Just like last night, they just now sent an email asking for a review.
I got sidetracked the last several days by photos of all of the recent FLOODING and BEACH EROTION in my two other "Beach Area Towns": Cape May, NJ (1973 - 1978), and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (2010 plus 2012 - 2015).
And I chanced on a photo of how the house on Calle Puerto Rica, owned by "Toro's" CIA handlers in Los Angeles where two of El Chapo Guzman's sons (Martin and Alberto, who had different mothers), held me captive for FIVE WEEKS. It was a major CRACK HOUSE, and they forced me at knife point to have sex with about EIGHT of them.
The recessed entrance to Toro's house (1690), belies the fact that it was HUGE, extending to the left behind that house, and with a large courtyard in back as well -- and a roof-top terrace where we smoked pot and drank Tequila!!! Nightly, we watched Pacific sunsets and then meteor showers. I was held in the upstairs bedroom overlooking the parking area, and you see they had a MAJOR FIRE -- probably due to making CRACK!!!
Toro, who fell in love with me and came to my later house and after blowing ME, cleaned my toilet while smoking METH, proved that METH gives a man BONERS 20% larger than CRACK does (at less than HALF the cost)!!!
I ALMOST got Martin Guzman into my bed!!! Below, he is relaxed and shirtless. Today, he is hiding from Mexican Authorities after participating in a VERY GORY EXECUTION that his brother Alberto (sorry, I have no photo), is serving LIFE for in a Mexican TOP SECURITY PRISON where I took Martin to visit him (Authorities had not yet realized that Martin had participated in the murder, too . . . yet.) and I got to see INSIDE IT (but no photos inside).
>>> ALSO, SO PEOPLE STOP THINKING I'M JUST A COWARDLY PUSSY -- LIKE MOST PEOPLE COMMENTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA , HERE IS WHERE I FOUND THE OWNER OF THE "OBAMA-HATERS 2010" WEBSITES THAT CIA-CNN TV REPEATEDLY CLAIMED NO ONE COULD FIGURE OUT WHO OWNED .
I simply googled them and discovered it was my LANDLORD, a US SPECIAL OPS GUY named Benjamin Shields, who held ME CAPTIVE and had a HUGE METH OPERATION -- next-door to a Puerto Vallarta Police substation in Conchas Chinas (Chinese Conchs)!!!
Ben Shields' apartment house quickly deteriorated after he fled!!!
Ben actually chopped up bodies and hid them under rock cairns in the yard -- and I could SMELL THE ROTTING HUMAN FLESH !!!
Ben also spoke daily with my Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (America's TOP NAZI), on my cell phone for twenty minutes exchanging plans, with Mom telling Ben just how much TORTURE she recommended he do to me.
My mother, about 12 years later.
Eventually, I got the REAL Police Chief of P.V. to come out with other cops and they cut off the locks (Ben had locked me out), and they managed to get my car keys back from him. I loaded up as fast as I could and we all high-tailed it back to Puerto Vallarta!!!
>>> I NEED TO SEND THIS OUT TO ALL OF MY POLITICAL CONTACTS AND GET SOME REST!!!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment