Friday, April 23, 2010

Mismaloya Dreaming



I'm still too weak after the poisoning Tuesday night to move forward cleaning up my house, preparing for its sale, and getting all things in order. I lost 18 pounds, am still incredibly sore from the retching, and have been sleeping nearly 12 hours a day to get my strength back. i really didn't think I'd be sore this long.

Having seen what the Republican Party is capable of when one opposes them, I have had to admit I've been on too much of a messianic mission to fix the world. All messiahs are murdered. Ask Jesus, MLK, Ghandi, etc. But what I realized is that my love for Alfredo, who waits for me in Mexico, is all that matters to me. So I'm ratcheting back to reasonable goals. If I cannot meet them, there will be hell to pay.

Since the Stone Mountain Police and Nan Nash on City Council feel Emily and Amy Fortenberry are too powerful to even question about their crimes, some serious (and no doubt drug) connections must be being protected. Nothing else makes sense, not that I can prove this. I mean, we're talking very serious threat on my life by Emily Fortenberry, followed up a few days later by an ACTUAL poisoning of me by Amy Fortenberry! Hello?!? And all the police offered to do was to send an officer over so I could "file a complaint"? A MERE COMPLAINT!!!

I saved some of the controlled substances alleged-lawyer Amy Fortenberry pushed so hard for me to take on my way to Mexico last time. I have other evidence saved as well. But my intention is not to anger the murderers futher. They can only be agents for the Republican Party, annoyed that I have exposed them for stealing so much of Tennessee Williams' estate and importing drugs via the US Air Force. If these allegations were not true, I'd never have received all the resistance.

I simply wish that my house and goods sell at fair prices and quickly. I will continue to occasionally report details about the local corruption until my house sells. If it does not do so on a timely basis, I will go to higher authorities than the Stone Mountain Police. This should make everyone work for the same goal: my removal to Mexico.

I dare say my real estate agent will receive flowers and a gift certificate to Out Back Steakhouse when the deed is completed. I hope so. He's worked hard and taken some abuse from all, including me.

No comments: