Friday, October 7, 2011

The BEST NEWS in the World to Me!!!


Has anyone else noticed that so many of my titles are "breathless"???

Just in time for Columbus Day (observed):

EVIDENCE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Here's the news: Before giving up on them entirely, I decided to call my parents to see if JUST MAYBE they would spring for the FIRST $54/month + $15 one-time lock fee to get a U-Haul locker a block from Mercy House Shelter where I currently reside (we are not allowed to store anything at the shelter, and my lawyer set up for me to ONE TIME ONLY pick up my belongings at Brenda McKnight's house this Sunday at 1:00 PM).

I had to do something, so I tried them and they were TOTALLY civil and sympathetic and agreed to deposit $70.00 cash in my bank account today.

DANG!!! I could hardly believe it.

As I have always said:

1. All's Well That Ends Well.
2. I owe more to my adversaries than my helpers because the difficulties caused by the former are the spiritual gymnasium on which I built my strength.

SO:: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, I will no longer pursue my attempts to have my parents arrested and tried as the top Nazis in the US. I can't prove they are in a court and the mechanism of communications that I believe they used is traceless -- the order of cards first delivered and at the end left in the holders for duplicate bridge.

I don't care what the truth is. They bore me and raised me good (despite some problems). I owe them my life and I will not hound them any longer. I have made my points and others can chase them if they want to.

IT'S OVER (except for Ben David, Judge Criner, and other narco-traffickers, greed-mongers, and God-haaters of various stripes -- especially Faux Christians). Them I will soon see in court . . .

Short n' Sweet,
Scott

No comments: