Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bimbo Diverted!!!


(For the record, Ms. Corbett has flawless mocha skin and is at least a "Dee' cup".)

Best item found today (on Huffingtonpost.com): Of all the Occupy Wall Street refrains, one of the most memorable is, "I refuse to believe that corporations are people until Texas executes one."

I have nothing else to say today. It's time to get back to individual relationships -- especially with family and old friends. The fight is over. Period.

But, as I said, not the clean-up.

Today, I discovered from my Public Defender that the VERY PERSON who found me incompetent to stand trial when Judge Criner inexplicably ordered my evaluation while I was last unjustly in jail (July? August?), is to perform the evaluation ordered in Superior Cour . . . THIS BLOG POSTING WAS JUST INTERRUPTED BY A PHONE CALL FROM S.E. MENTAL HEALTH: (Really, I kid you not!!!). The adminstrator just called and said the same woman will NOT handle my evaluation and someone else will.

At least I DID find out that the delightfully buxom, beautifully skinned, gum-smacking Psych Tech who evaluated me in a most ficticious way is named De' (pronounced "Day") Corbett. I wonder how many fictional reports she writes for Ben David and his minions -- and if she's paid (I mean bribed. I'm sure she gets a proper pay check, but must be further induced to write fictional reports -- at least I hope so!!!) with money or drugs. As I explained to Janet McConaughey (sp?) at the agency, I would NOT allow De' to Doo' me again unless it was tape recorded BY ME.

Anyway, all is now resolved and I expect to hear from a PROFESSIONAL soon to schedule a screening. You see, it pays to be an A-Hole and stand up for your Rights and Truth!!!

Scott

No comments: