Friday, October 28, 2011

Christ Triumphant in Wilmington, NC??? (no offense intended to non-Christians)


Yeah, I know: Bank of America is primarily-owned by my distant Kenan relatives, BUT, as I've discovered time and time again, Kenan-owned companies CONTINUE to spend advertising dollars on sites that support and/or lead people to OCCUPY WALL STREET information.

Also, weeks ago, the Kenan Family made it plain and clear that they plan to move BoA's headquarters from Charlotte to New York City if the North Carolina Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage is passed, come spring.

DEAL WITH IT, Faux Christians and other TRAITORS!!!

* * *

>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

1. I had a brief (actually, I had to endure it all night since I had NO access to electronic communications at Mercy House Shelter overnight -- nothing until I could reclaim my phone and computer from U-Haul storage and get to internet access this morning) PANIC ATTACK, due to the fact that I emailed yesterday's second blog post to EVERYONE gmail remembered email addresses from, and I did not think in advance that gmail might come up with many more addresses than I could find when I searched my address book (which I STILL don't know how to remove an address from). I was in too much of a hurry to check which addresses it was to go to before sending -- and possible dire legal consequences had NOT crossed my mind.

2. But, this morning, I was SERIOUSLY RELIEVED to find that I did NOT have Brenda McKnight's email address in that lot -- or at least I had nothing recognizable-as-her-address there.

WHEW!!! I could have been thrown in jail of 120 or 180 days for that (although I would argue that I had not violated the SPIRIT of the law -- especially since the email in no way referred to her or Gerald Austin-Wynn, her witness).

3. I DID find I had inadvertently emailed Cindy Beatty (someone I have pending legal matters to settle with), and I ABSOLUTELY know I should not contact her in any way in the mean time, BUT: no judge in their right mind would find this a punishable transgression since Cindy is not mentioned either. WHEW #2!!!

4. Not having David Nash's email address or the address of the woman-I-am-court-conjoined-from-naming-in-this-blog (a form of journalism, although I'm NOT held to court-reporter or evidence-in-court standards, as SOME seem to believe -- please read the United States Constitution and Amendments, y'all!!!) who lives in the house on Nun Street in which Mary Lily and William R. Kenan, Jr. grew up, I did NOT inadvertently email either of them. I knew last night that this would not be a problem.

I STILL have had no explanation why this woman was allowed to file a Stalking charge against me when I only met/spoke with her once (and she expressed the desire that I exchange part-time renovation work for rent during that meeting -- even gave me a tour of the house!!!), and she NEVER replied to my two text messages to her -- a PERFECT way she could have asked me not to contact her if it was actually SHE who had a problem with me . . .

Anyway, these two still are to be puzzled out in court (I think).

5. I say "I think" because Jennifer Harjo, my Public Defender who promised to call me yesterday afternoon to let me know the results -- now FINALLY reported to her -- of my recent evaluation to see if I'm psychologically fit for trial has NOT called or left a message (given that I have to cut my phone off and store it at 6:00 PM due to new rules at Mercy Houses Shelter).

I suspect she hasn't called because the result is NOT what Don Hoover told me it would be (that I AM competent), and corrupting the actual result is what delayed it, but I might just be displaying a little paranoia -- and a LITTLE paranoia is NORMAL, given all I've had to put up with lately. HA!!!

>>> The result doesn't really matter, as I know how I win regardless the reported result.

6. I've had EXCELLENT conversations with the person at Mercy House Shelter with whom I'd been having serious "difficulties." We now have collapsed all the non-sense, and in fact have what seems a perfect understanding. Shortly, I will remove his name and identity from earlier blog posts, replacing his name with "Numby," which refers to a private joke that only HE and I understand -- although if he tells YOU about it, that's fine with ME.

>>> UPDATE 11:07 AM: I have made changes to ALL posts back through the second one from 10/25.

7. I expect to receive the Registered Mail receipt from my APPEAL of the Domestic Violence Restraining Order filed against me by Brenda McKnight today (just got it in before end of appeal time-window). I appeal on grounds of 1.: DOUBLE JEOPARDY. 2.: The plaintff and witness lied repeatedly under oath and while I AGREE not to contact either without Police help, the Restraining Order should NOT be on my Record!!!

8. It looks likely that my sister Jane will visit this Sunday (with her dogs!!!), and attend Windows class and services at First Prez (without her dogs!!!).

9. Still waiting for word from Jennifer Harjo . . .
.

No comments: