Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gay in the US Military Today vs. Gay in Wilmington, NC (and Stone Mountain, GA, etc., etc., etc. . .)



>>> FIRST: I am gratified to see that 36% of my audience today is FOREIGN (before this week, it rarely reached 10% foreign), nearly all of it from Europe -- and hits today are already 17% above yesterday -- and it is only 3:29 PM here!!! (up 22% at 4:12 PM)

Europeans are looking to see the Truth behind the Monster our United States government has become, and my blog has taken off exponentially over there the last few days.

Thank you Foreigners and Domestics!!!
Scott

* * *

Here is the article from HuffingtonPost.com that the picture is from: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/27/gay-marriage-army_n_1019813.html . Makes me extra-proud that I spent 18 years of my life (1992-2010) working for Pentagon Publishing, Inc. http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ selling ad space in the yearbooks and some alumni journals for all the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies in the United States!!!

I'm so mad I could SPIT -- but I won't. I'm so mad I could strangle my parents, Ben David, some goons staying at Mercy House Shelter, the thug who came up to me last night in the shelter's parking lot (apparently after "Numby" called him to come and intimidate me), the FAUX friends there and elsewhere who kissed up to me only to stab me in the back, and all the rest of my immediate family who sided with my mother's campaign (since she found out I was gay and she couldn't change it) to smear me, commit me, chemical-lobotomize me on Lithium -- those who working with my mother's Swastika-loving Republican friends and allies who ACTUALLY poisoned me four times, beat me up three times, etc., etc., etc., etc. (all during the last year and a half -- before that it was less frequent).

But MOSTLY, I'm mad at Patrick Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing for firing me when he realized I knew too much about how he was partnered with some at the US Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL, and GA Congressman John Linder (Rep.), and others, bringing in massive quantities of illegal drugs via US Air Force planes to sell to help finance Republican Black Ops on the internet and cell phones. AND I want to thank the dozens of US Marines who swore to me they had been ordered overseas to protect Air Force planes while they were loaded with illegal drugs to be flown back to the United States.

GOD BLESS OUR BRAVE AND PATRIOTIC SOLDIERS ONE AND ALL!!!

Patrick will soon learn what I have in mind for his Penance . . .

I won. WE won. And heterosexuality is NOT a mental illness, although TOO MANY heterosexuals seem DEEPLY mentally ill.

There. It's off my chest. Now, I'll return to having a Nice Day.

Scott

PS: I ran into Jennifer Harjo leaving lunch at Mixto restaurant this afternoon. She said the report came back FINALLY (it's only a week late) from my court-ordered psychological evaluation to determine if I'm capable of trial. She said she'd call me this afternoon with the results, but I haven't gotten her call yet.

Strange that it took so long. Will be interesting . . .

Stay tuned.
.

No comments: