Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Happiest Day of My Life (so far)!!!


(With Sean Blackwell and his wife, Ligia in Sao Paulo, Brazil, September 2009)

Without further comment, I will paste in a review of Sean's book I just posted on Amazon.com. His book can be found here (along with my review, currently showing lower, right): http://www.amazon.com/Am-I-Bipolar-Waking-Up/dp/1461178258/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319921227&sr=1-1 .

5.0 out of 5 stars -- The Happiest Day of My Life . . .
October 29, 2011

By Scott Kenan (Wilmington, NC) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Am I Bipolar or Waking Up? (Paperback)


. . . is today, because I just found that Sean has revised and published this book!!!


I first came across Sean's video work in early 2009, and knew I had found something and someone extraordiary. I devoured all Sean's then-published videos and contacted him in Sao Paulo. After many long conversations and reading an earlier version of this book, I visited him and his wife Ligia in Brazil (thinking I might help him revise his book). Trust me: it was an intense week traveling in Brazil and tossing around ideas!


On my return to the United States, I discovered that I was not nearly as far along on my own journey of healing Bipolar Illness as I had thought, and the project collapsed as I rocketed into what was to become quite an extraordinary journey of my own. In recent days, my journey has not ended as much as evolved to the "clean-up" phase, and I am repairing my relationships as I re-build my life DRUG FREE and in full charge of my faculties and future. In fact, tomorrow, I am meeting with my parents and sister for the first time since true peace has returned.


I do not know how to thank Sean (and Ligia as well) enough for how he and his materials helped me through this process. I will buy this revised book (the free sample of the new version proves Sean never needed MY editing skills!!!) when I come into my own Amazon book royalties in a few days.


BUY AND READ THIS BOOK. Watch Sean's videos and contact him through his online resources if you feel moved to do so. No one could find a more empathetic and helpful soul than Sean Blackwell, and we are priviledged to have his resources available in this time of global renewal.


DO IT TODAY.


Scott

>>> More:


http://www.scottkenan.com/page2.php Comments about our visit on my own site.
http://www.bipolarorwakingup.com/ Sean's main site.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bipolarorwakingup Sean's extraordinary videos!!!
.

No comments: