Friday, October 7, 2011

Kicked Out of North Carolina Solutions' "Lithium-Enrichment" Program!!!


Today, there is lots to report, but first my reply and the original email for Philip Kolin, editor of THE TENNESSEE WILLIAMS ENCYCLOPEDIA:

Scott Kenan to Philip,
12:04 PM (0 minutes ago)

Philip: Please read my reply to your earlier request that I do this. I made PERFECTLY CLEAR what I expect from Williams scholars before I will remove them from my list. I posted both your email and my reply in their entirety on my blog, in case you threw them out. I need an intelligent reply from you with logical explanation if you believe there are circumstances that should cause you to opt out of my requirements of ALL Williams scholars. If you did NOT recieve a free PDF copie from me or passed by another scholar to you of my Williams memoir, you can purchase it for a minimum of $9.50 from my blog (or Amazon in Kindle Edition).

If you do not find it to be a huge value to you as a Williams scholar, just let me know that after reading and I'll refund your money. Ya can't beat that -- and that applies to ALL Williams scholars. Those who have not responded to my request, I will be emailing indiviually within the next week or so.

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter!!!

Sewanee's Evil Reign of Terror is over -- although not all of you have yet gotten the memo. Simply call Thomas Keith or the New Orleans TW Lit fest www.tenneseewilliams.net director if you have any questions.

Via con Dias!!
Scott


On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Philip Kolin wrote:

Please remove my name from your mailing list. Thanks. Philip Kolin

* * *

This morning, Dr.Hueholt removed me from North Carolina Solutions' care becasue I refuse to take medication and she can't force me. I have the highest respect for her and her concerns, but the last time I took an effective dose of Lithium (1,200 mg. in my case), was 1991. For nearly 20 more years, I took a lesser dose religiously because the 1,200 mg. gives me hand tremors which is death to a writer. I always doubled up and got high Lithium Levels when my shrink-nurse at PAC Atlanta ordered me to, but in the last sessions with Alex Widdon, I admitted this. Even when we tried to go for an HONEST test of what I was really taking to see what that dosage yeilded, I chickened out and took a slightly greater amount and I think the result was about 0.52 -- marginally effective, at best -- and it wasn't true to what I took.

If Jennifer Harjo contined the gathering of records that Emily Zvejnieks (my previous lawyer, an assistant Public Defender), this should show in Alex's notes. I would also like to point out that when I was taken off Lithium (becasue Alex acknowleged that in the 8 or so years I'd been in her care I nev er had a mood swing and Lithiu over time harms the body -- it rotted out my gums and jawbone, cause cavities in all my then-exposed roots -- so that I lost nearly all my teeth. Dr. Todd Afferica, DDS of Georgia never warned me about the side effects of Lithium, and never let me know that I could get lower-cost care by joining a discount organization until most of the work had been done. For that reason, I will NOT be paying him the $600.00+ I still owe him.

Other than that, I think Dr. Afferica and his staff are otherwise the finest people you could hope to meet, but he and his wife ARE Republicans and dedicated to the system that impoverishes us all needlessly. He could have warned me of Lithium's side effects (I eventually found it on the medication), and worried a little less about his kind and liberal prescribing of pain meds so that all the extractions, root canals in the same teeth he soon extracted (ringing up higher and higher charges UNNECESSARILY!!!), were relatively painless. The false teeth he had made are EXCELLENT, so I won't fault him on that either.

Bottom Line: I don't need Lithium or other psych meds and no one can force me to take them. How Judge Criner (whose court I'd never been in) ordered a gum-smacking bimbo to evaluate me in jail and claim I'm totally unfit to stand trial is a mystery we will unravel in court when I sue for her disbarment, charge her with RACKERTEERING along with Ben David and some local drug dealers, Brenda McKnight and her drug dealer Gerald Austin-Wynn, and maybe others (my parents???).

The ball is in Ben David's court now, and he will set his and their fates at my hearing Monday Oct. 10, 2011, 2:00 PM room 403(?).

Meanwhile, my lawyer has set up for me to retrieve "the things the Police allow me to take" from Brenda's house at 2726 Oleander Dr. this Sunday at 1:00 PM. I am to call police earlier to set it up. I might or might not be able to find storage for all my clothing and other personal belongings, although the judge's order allows me ONLY to take clothing, toiletries, and "tools of trade" (computer, files). It SPECIFICALLY states that this unrelated woman gets to keep ALL MY OTHER BELONGINGS!!! I don't mind leaving my food and kitchen gear behind, but I intend to sneak out my Blu-Ray player and a couple hundred movies. I'll just have to leave her all the rest, I sppose.

DON'T ANYONE CLAIM TO ME THAT NORTH CAROLINA GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MY CONSITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!

I'm going to get compensation, one way or another.

FYI: Only TV 3 filmed my tiny nutshell of my story yesterday. I said TWO stations in the hope that if Ben David pressured them not to play it on the news last night, they would balk, thinking they had competition. I do not know if it actually played, as the guys in the shelter turn the TV to sports, cartoons, and BET programs.

I have gotten several emails from people related to Evan Fish apparently pretending to care about opening an investigation, but I refuse to tell them by email who on the police force tells me they know Evan was psychologically forced to jump off the parking deck (see earier posts). I have asked them to call me, but since they do not (it would risk my knowing their identifiable voices), I have to say that either the Fish Family continues to cooperate in the cover-up, someone has hijacked their email, or the email addresses are meant to LOOK like they are family members but are actually false ones fabricated by Ben David or his drug-dealing minions.

Scott!
.

No comments: