Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OUTRAGE IN COURT!!! (x2)

Although this might be mistaken for New Hanover County Court House, it's actually District Attorney Ben David's place of preyerful (sic) worship. If you do NOT get it, please do NOT google anything about it. "If you have to ask, you are NOT prepared to know . . ."

>>> SPECIAL SHOUT OUT (ONCE AGAIN), to Miss Sandra Beckham of Miami, FL for suggestion of an appropriate graphic for this blog!!!

Today, not only did I discover that if one googles "Sean and Ligia Blackwell" or "Sean Blackwell bipolar", my comments come up quite prominently. Not so, if you make the second choice ". . . bipolarorwakingup". Too bad. That said, I STILL think Sean's work is the BEST in the field and I will always support him. His sexual hangups ARE NOT MY PROBLEM, and do not actually affect the truth of his work. It is simply a case of not being the WHOLE truth . . .

>>> Now to Court: First, Judge Sandra Ray Criner DENIED my petition to be represented by a Public Defender -- without comment. That DESPITE my showing my entire physical assets to be valued at $6,023.00 -- half of the bulk of that is clothes that are too tall to sell to raise money to pay a lawyer, half Blu-ray and DVD movies that remain "sequestered" in Brenda McKnight's home, and me NOT allowed (also by Judge Criner in a DOUBLE JEOPARDY ruling -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/details-on-judge-criners-apparent-crime.html ) to fetch them, although late-breaking news yesterday was that Brenda has apparently fled the premesis and the property owners are eager to return my belongings to me.

My case has been continued until Jan. 5, 2012, 9:00 AM, Court Room 312. On hearing this news, my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, let out a big whoop of a laugh and said that I'd get representation, and not to worry. She also "whooped" when I told her I will shortly file ANOTHER complaint to the top Judge Review Board in Raleigh about Ms. Criner. Sayonara, Missy!!!

>>>THEN: I stopped by the Clerk of Court's (criminal) office to find out how my charge of Assault against drug dealer George Padezanin went in ITS first hearing yesterday (I'd been SPECIFICALLY told I did NOT need to show at this hearing. See: Item #1 here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/nicotine-wars-break-out-at-mercy-houses.html .

I was told that the judge threw out the case BECAUSE I, THE COMPLAINANT, HAD NOT SHOWN UP IN COURT!!! !!! !!! (case #11CR56214) Additionally, I was told that deputies had tried unsuccessfully to serve me a summons three times (at my former 8th Street address), but I had moved.

HELLO?!?!?!?!? I went to the Clerk of Court's (ciminal) office, then the District Attorney's office, and finally a victim's advocate's office (the order in which each office directed me) MONTHS AGO, right after moving to 2726 Oleander Drive (Brenda McKnight's house) and CHANGED my address specifially so they could summons me regarding this case.

ALSO, I have sent copies of my EVERY EMAIL containing politics or legal matters to District Attorney Ben David. He had NO EXCUSE not to know where to serve me. His lackies found me IN THE LIBRARY when Cindy Beatty had me falsely served with a charge of Cyber-Stalking. LOL!!!

Today, I was told that complaints against the District Attorney must be directed to the District Attorney, and with great relish, I rode the elevator to his office on the top floor. There, the man who always seems to man the desk called someone and told me I must file a WRITTEN complaint -- which I will soon do.

But before leaving, I looked him square in the eye and told him I'm the A-hole who got the Feds investigating Ben for protecting the cocaine and heroin traffic in Wilmington, and they indicated they are well on their way to indicting Ben. I told him to please tell Ben David he can "kiss my ass." He promised to do so.

>>> But I've relented. I wouldn't let Ben David's filthy lips touch any part of my body. In fact, it's his WIFE I feel for here (to say nothing of his children). I have NO REASON to believe Mrs. David isn't a perfectly fine lady. After what certain band members told me of Ben and his brother Jon demanding two summers ago (when they were drunk in a bar on Pleasure Island) that they tell the boys where they could find "cocaine and pussy", and then what the man who swore to me he is Ben David's male lover told me when he was drunk-as-a-skunk, I bet Ben's brought home ALL MANNER of vermin and diseases.

Now, this might seem harsh -- but then so were the incarcerations and other harassments I've had to endure, ALL ON FALSE CHARGES!!!

>>> As you might imagine, Jennifer Harjo got a big kick out of this too . . .

I'll file the formal complaints about Judge Criner and D.A. Ben David as soon as I get to it -- but maybe not today. I think I'll go enjoy a BEER in a CLOSED CONTAINER. LOL!!!

Maybe Robbie Trahan and "Jersey" would like to join me . . .

Scott

If you are TOO curious about the graphic above, click this at your OWN discretion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_hole_(sexual_slang) HA-HA: This link mysteriously changed overnight since I posted this post (or this blog was hacked and it was changed here). Here is the CORRECTED LINKCORRECTED LINK .
.

No comments: