Monday, May 13, 2013

Americans DO Have a Lot to Be Proud Of (mostly in the future)!!!

 
Has replaced PRIDE OF SCHOLARSHIP, now.
 
 
 
 

>>> MY "MOTHERS' DAY HANGOVER" :


1. I AM a little bit alcohol-hungover, but see the end of that. Although not wanting to discuss this, really, whilest in the "thick of battle," like in 1990 when I had so many difficulties, I have used "too much" likker to relax at nights -- this going back to January 2010 when my Tennessee Williams memoir's publication was CANCELLED, my agent fired ME the next day, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. fired me soon there after for no LEGAL cause, and caused my FIRST of five-in-one-month mental-hospital-commitment attempts by my sister Jane's call to Stone Mountain Police -- Jane then having had no contact with me at all for about 10 days.


Also within that month, I had confronted Sean Hannity's close friend Christal Presley with her lies and co-conspiracy with the Atlanta Journal Constitution to publish her KNOWN LIES about her father and PTSD (THAT causing Christal to have American Express reduce my credit limit by 24,000.00 and call me several minutes later when it was illegal for them to do so) -- that only to be MULTIPLIED ABUNDANTLY in simmer 2012, when Christal's BOOK about her father was released with the AJC and CNN running feature stories to SUPPORT THE LIES!!!


So yes, I have the RIGHT to self-medicate -- but I am SO HAPPY to have proved my points to ME (anyone else believing them is only bonus -- the Truth having NOT A CARE who believes it, and me admitting fully that I've probably still got uncorrected errors here and there), that I won't be needing alcohol like that now.


And I can't drink and write AT ALL, so the writing (as well as need to be prepared for ANYTHING at any time), limited it, although the late night-capping has been more than most would think "moderate".


The REAL hangover is that having been under so much stress for so long, now that it is essentially REMOVED, some important issues have been surfacing, but that said, I do NOT pretend the words and actions of my family that I've reported are NOT CORRECTLY REPORTED. It is the motivation of my immediate and near relatives that I must revisit.


2. But first, I got this graphic from my good Internet friend, J.G. Sandom, who is as ACTIVE as me and in the same "battles" -- he having a WELL ESTABLISHED platform since he INVENTED interactive advertising on the Internet, continues as an "Advertising Industry Star," and is a TOP-SELLING writer as well, see:

 
 
Here 'tis, and while I really DO wonder if NAZI's reincarnated to become some of Israel's leaders -- it is ENTIRELY IMMATERIAL. What matters is that Israel begin acting like a MATURE citizen in the Middle East (and yes, I know her adversaries are a problem as well):
 
 
 
You probably need to click it to get it large enough to read.


 
3. Before commenting on family, I should recount a few poignant moments of the last few days -- perhaps the first was my forgetting what is embedded in Elton John's rather phenomenal Blu-Ray/DVD of his 60 Birthday Concert in Madison Square Garden, so it really HIT ME HARD as I viewed it -- even though Elton's CLEAR love of American Ideals and Culture and their influence on him growing up was WELL made clear before the song came on about halfway into the concert.


You see, probably NO ONE represented America in the 1950s more than Roy Rogers -- and of course Dale Evans, his wife. They had their TV show, MUCH merchandise, and did a lot of "good works" hither and yon as well. And then they ALSO did that JUST FOR ME and IN PERSON, as Roy's first cousin lived next door to us in my parents' first owned house on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati.


Every now and then, the tow of them came to visit Roy's cousin, would dress in costume, and entertain the neighborhood kids. Because I was so shy and withdrawn then, they paid me special, individual attention.



GOD BLESS ROY ROGERS AND DALE EVANS!!!



If you had to blame my thinking I'm special on ANYONE, I suppose you could start there.


I exploded in a fit of crying-for-joy and recognition of GOD'S LOVE the night before last when I viewed that video. But that's not all:


You see, there have only been two public people I have DISTINCTLY KNOWN I would know one day. I got this knowing the first time I read Tennessee Williams' MEMOIRS, but completely sublimated such an unrealistic idea-- and never attempted to meet him when I lived in Key West AT ALL. Still, I DID meet him -- and subsequently work for him.


The other person is Elton John, although several years ago, I realized I'm significantly connected to him -- but NOT destined to ever actually meet him. Here are a few of my connections to Elton other than Roy Rogers:


A. I was his TOTAL fan early in his career (having no interest, later, in his "Outrageous Period" -- and then back again after he gave up the Donald Trump hair-don't). In fact, when Dean Hansell was president of the DCA (Denison University community action organization), the 1972 - 1973 school year, and offered a "Gay Students' Group" option for the first time there, I and my friends James Culver Anderson '74 (James lost a year because his parents put him through a LONG COURSE of shock treatments late Freshman year, to cure him of homosexuality and he fell back a year -- then later, he was nearly killed in Manhattan by a gunman, married Victoria Gilmore, DU '74, and disappeared into Florida, never the two of them to be heard from/of again by ANYONE.


I blame my mother, and there was also the matter of my best high school friend, "Dogbert DeWayne Jones", whose successful senior-year at Henderson High School, West Chester, PA Class President campaign I had directed -- Bob disappearing ENTIRELY as well, shortly after I reconnected with him in 1978, he so desperate to LEAVE the cocaine-trafficking business then and we having made a PLAN for that -- but this was PRECISELY when my mother OVERRODE the advice of Dr. Harry Waggenheim in PA, and took me about 40 miles out of the way to Wallace Hussong, MD of Cherry Hill, NJ, who said that I was MANIC-DEPRESSIVE, put me on Lithium, and actually filled a HORSE SYRINGE in front of me as we talked -- making like he was going to inject me (he didn't). The WHOLE POINT being to PANIC ME into acting CRAZY.

 
I didn't.


But back to Elton John, Although Dean (now a highly successful attorney who's been a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, won a HUGE award for Michael Jackson's family, and served as a Trustee of Denison as well), was NOT out yet and did NOT attend -- James Anderson, Bert Bennett (DU '74, now a dentist in Winston-Salem, NC, as well as a later boyfriend of mine), and I showed up for the scheduled meeting and NO ONE ELSE WAS THERE -- nor was there any kind of info in the meeting room.


I took over, and we soon enough decided to work with a WDUB DJ who had become interested, and planned and executed a 90-minute program of first 45 minutes being taped interviews with us, followed by live call in of questioners. This is the ONLY TIME in my life I would say I displayed (with James and Bert), a single ounce of courage.


But our fears of hate speech and actions proved to be ENTIRELY UNFOUNDED, the whole campus was TUNED IN that evening, and the constant callers were ALL reasonable and MOST highly supportive. All three of us had distinctive voices and everyone knew who we had to be. My "courage" point here is that it DID take courage to be the first to do this -- but it has NEVER involved courage when I've dealt with all my "troubles" REALLY over a lifetime, but especially in 1978, 1990, and 2009 - a couple of days ago.


EVERY person who risked their lives helping others during all the shooting sprees of late has ALSO denied having any courage. You see, to ACT RIGHT UNDER PRESSURE is simple -- "God" shows you the way and provides all you need in the MOST mysterious ways, and it is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that ALL credit goes to this thing we call God and fear never really entered the picture -- so to give such people false credit for courage is a form of BLASPHEMY.


I accuse CNN, especially, of OVER-EMPHASIZING Courage as a component in these incidents -- DELIBERATELY trying to hypnotise people into not only dwelling on the "horror" of the things, but to RAISE THEIR FEARS to think they have to have SUPER-HUMAN COURAGE to act like we ALL act in such events, naturally -- as ALL these people have confirmed to CNN!!!



The point being that they be trained NOT to act with natural instinct -- MIND-CONTROLLING them for FEAR and BELIEF IN PERSONAL INADEQUACY to block it.



This is PERFECT circumstantial PROOF that CNN (especially with Fox News), is ENTIRELY and CONSCIOUSLY and DELIBERATELY laying the psychological groundwork so that the RACE WAR prayed for, armed for, PREACHED FOR by Chrislamist, Republican, NAZI, CIA-narco-trafficking TRAITORS will be successful.


And rather than name the WORST complicit Talking Heads there, I'll mention a few CNN'ers I find who BUCK THAT CAUSE (best I can tell): Piers Morgan (whom I HOPE will be given back control of his show this week), Don Lemon, and Susan Candiotti, whose GORGEOUS red hair, FABULOUS sense of color and style in scarves and collars lately, especially, delight me as I listen to her professional reports.


>>> AND I ACCUSED THE HOTSTER CHRIS HARRJE OF "STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS WRITING" JUST YESTERDAY. Well, LOOK AT ME -- HA!!!


And back AGAIN to Elton John because at MY INSISTENCE, the taped part of the WDUB radio program was interspersed MAINLY with his music. It was appropriate in itself, but told EVERYONE that Elton was OBVIOUSLY GAY, something NO ONE I knew then or for the next several years agreed with.


And of course, Elton john nearly LOST all his gay cred when he played at Drug-Rush Limbaugh's THIRD serial Wedding and Drug Fest at my cousin Tommy's BREAKERS HOTEL, Palm Beach as seen here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/i-cant-help-thinking-back-to-rush.html .


After watching the concert video, I turned to TV broadcast, catching the three-hours-late CBS feed from Los Angeles of 60 MINUTES Charlie Rose interview with with Bill Gates and his Dad. I highly recommend it -- and was felt I BONDED with the Messers. Gates, we having IDENTICAL thinking and acting habits -- as well as GOALS. Too bad my parents STIFLED every single good idea for career or money-making I ever had, beginning with STRONG CONDEMNATION of my interest in becoming an architect (perfect for people balanced right and left brain), as well as THREE properties I have put money down or more to buy having been LOST when my parents insisted they were "manic fantasies", and EVERY SINGLE TIME, admitted later that I had found EXTRAORDINARY REAL ESTATE VALUES (that they should have TAKEN OVER FROM ME so that THEY could have profited!!!)!!! The first on Scott's Hill Road north of Wilmington, NC in 1978, the second in Wrightsville Beach in 1990, and the third near Dahlonga, GA just a few years ago.


My mother's favorite saying: "You want your cake and to EAT IT TOO!!! -- WHO do you think you ARE???" No better words could come from the mouth of the Devil -- as only REAL PEOPLE eat cake, the others putting it in a CAKE MUSEUM to reduce the food available to all by beginning with treats.


So then couched in Elton John and the Gates/Charlie Rose, I put on another concert DVD, this time being Leonard Cohen LIVE IN LONDON from 2008. Mr. Cohen is NOT someone seen in the spotlight often, but for anyone NEAR my 61 years of age, his music and influence was and really STILL IS the Center of Gravity of ALL THINGS GOOD.


And he's the most HANDSOME, FULLY STRAIGHT person I know whose love songs (and others), are universal and the most poetic ones that one can hear.


It was quite an evening.


* * *


>>> HERE ARE THE COMMENTS ON MY NEAR-FAMILY (ignoring the "bad conscious actors" -- and hoping I don't forget anyone) :


1. Yesterday, I wrote of WHY my mother's "challenges" were CRUCIAL to my being able to handle the CIA/Republican/Obama narco-traffickers, and our current synchronicity. My father having been blackmailed, he's given me TONS of hints over the years (including his asking me where to find the gay bars in Philadelphia in about 1979 -- including my recommendations), that he was blackmailed into marriage, and more recently is QUITE HONEST when I've caught him by phone and Mom is not in hearing distance. I have no problem with Dad at all.


2. Over-night last night, I realized that because in the OBJECTIVE SENSE my siblings have had NO TROUBLES AT ALL compared to me, I have unfairly expected them to ACKNOWLEDGE their crimes against me before I 're-friend" them. What I have until today FAILED TO REALIZE is that FEW people are as well equipped to handle a journey such as mine has been, and they have been STRESSED TO THE MAX as well in their smaller involvements -- due to the lies of our upbringing.

 
I have found my compassion toward all three of them, now.


3. The person still living who has suffered the MOST is Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, then Larsen. I actually have no reason to believe Mr. Larsen is a NAZI or sent by Mom's people to sooth Jan after a LIFETIME of troubles, DELIBERATELY complicated by her sister Karen with her husband and possibly by her brother George. I ESPECIALLY hope Jan is healthy and happy -- she and I getting quite close when she lived in Atlanta a few years ago.


Jan's first, Jewish husband Kim is living in "off-shore" USA now and I hope he is happy. Her Mom, my Aunt Pat, suffered terribly too, but could have run instead of re-marrying my admitted-to-me gay Uncle Bob late in life. The other still surviving member of that generation beside my parents is Aunt Jean, widow of Marcellus Bernard Meyer, the affable lawyer who was once an FBI Agent. My take on HIM is incomplete.


My take on Uncle Mart's daughter MaryBeth (Meyer) and her husband Greg Lernihan is that they are BOTH very major players in the foiled NAZI TAKE-OVER of the United States. Mary Beth's brother Doug Meyer is just confused and a tad goofy. George Meyer's authoress and Chrislamist long-time girlfriend Susan Grant is a HUGE deliberate player, being a TOP PERSON in the "Christianizing" of the US Air Force Academy from which she was an early woman to graduate.

4. I can't even THINK about most in Dad's family. My cousin Judy Whitney REFUSES to answer my Facebook message (that shows as having been viewed), of a couple of weeks ago, asking what happened and how Wendy is doing after Judy posted that she'd taken Wendy to hospital then due to her leg. Wendy has ALSO refused to answer my similar message to her that show as read. But MOST DISTURBING is that I then tried to call Judy about a week ago -- and her phone's been disconnected!!!


I then remembered that Judy had CHANGED her phone number TWICE while I lived in Wilmington with the FLIMSIEST of excuses. This behavior is associated with NARCO-TRAFFICKERS, although I have NO OTHER EVIDENCE to suggest that (except Judy's erratic behavior), and the REASON to make money in panic: Chuck and Judy supported BOTH their daughters BEFORE the economic downturn by borrowing against their PAID OFF HOUSE an amount that today is DOUBLE ITS MARKET VALUE. Something strange had to result from that, no???


And WHY would Judy INSIST my sister Jane said she has LOTS OF SEX with her friend Jim -- when Jane consistently says this is not true??? This is NOT the kind of thing my sister would lie about.


5. I feel I need to say more about my younger sister, Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, since she has ALL ALONG seemed consciously complicit in NAZI ACTIVITIES. Until about ten years ago, Julie experimented in MANY alternative ideas and activities, including becoming credentialed as a massage therapist and before that as a Native American Sweat-Lodge Facilitator. She's been TRYING to find the right answer -- but isolated five years younger than Mike so NOT as close to the rest of us, she could well have just been TOO OVERWHELMED by the lies of our upbringing.



AND NOW, EVERYTHING GOING FORWARD (except work on my memoir), IS IN LIMBO FOR NOW.



I expect to go forward offering Harvard help in reaching an agreement with Sewanee about Tennessee Williams' estate soon -- and clarity on how to best proceed to teach North Carolina a VERY EXPENSIVE LEGAL LESSON on violating people's rights. No other fights are of interest to me now, really.


Scott






.

No comments: