Friday, May 3, 2013

Getting JIGGY with Obama's Future Cabinet Member (THANK GOD, he'll have a BROTHER in the room, no???)!!!

 
Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx and President Barack Obama.






>>> THIS JUST IN at 4:48 PM, CDT: FIRST you should check in this blog to see HOW I define "Confederate". You might be surprised that it is (for me and MANY if not most Southerners even then), NOT about slavery or bigotry -- but about INTEGRITY of GOVERNMENT, versus the "Might Makes Right" of the often lying Lincoln and his Republican Party that is now the NAZI Party, USA.


Also, the humor of much of it is negated by the sobering last entry:





 
* * *



>>> EMAIL JUST SENT TO THE MAYOR OF CHARLOTTE, NC:



Dear Mayor Foxx:
 
Congratulations on your nomination to Secretary of Transportation by Our Peculiar President!!! (I like what he SAYS, if not always how he ACTS -- know what I mean???)
 
And it's Friday afternoon, so I'll make this short.
 
Here's the deal: As one of the Kenan Family who founded UNC with allies in 1789, control Bank of America which is HQ'ed in your "Queen City" (as I believe y'all call it), and Coca-Cola who bottle there -- as well as the fact that my former roommate in Wilmington, David Escalante of Colombia FLED to your city to escape the DRUG MAFIA in Wilmington, I can NOW tell you that you and I are GOD-ORDAINED to work together.
 
Suffice it to say for now that I am the LAST of playwright Tennessee Williams' assistants who PROMISED Jackie Kennedy Onassis i would one day get "The Kennedy Revenge". While I DO know many Kennedys and DO work with them, I have found my TOP allies to be the Sinatra family who admit to me they really DID put Jack Kennedy in the Presidency -- and I was so flabbergasted Patricia Sinatra TOLD me this "off the cuff" that I didn't think to ask her HOW!!!
 
But she DID sell controlling interest in Bank of America to my distant UBER-WEALTHY relatives and she told me MUCH of the back-story. I know some of my wealthy relatives as well. In fact, my Mom blackmailed my bisexual Dad into marrying her in 1950 to hide her SWASTIKAS behind the Kenan surname, and went on to become America's top NAZI (first verified to me in 1990 by key Jews in Atlanta, GA where I lived most of my adult life), as well as Dick Cheney's Chief Liaison with the last three Popes, although this new one is NOT a NAZI!!!
 
In fact, 2.5 months ago, Mom admitted to me that my political blog FORCED her and Pope Benedict to resign SIMULTANEOUSLY. You can read it here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , and each posting gets mailed to 500 CORE contacts which I will paste in at the bottom of this email.
 
The TOUGH SITUATION. At President Obama's Inauguration, President Bush REVEALED TO HIM how the Republicans HAD HIM BY THE CAJONES to continue protecting the CIA Worldwide Narco-Trafficking first set up by George H.W. Bush when he was CIA Director: They can PROVE IN COURT all of Obama's GAY PAST, which does NOT SIT WELL with many -- but especially BLACK CHRISTIANS.
 
Now, in my blog you will see me absolutely HARASS Our President -- that being because a goodly number of "strangers" who did not actually APPEAR to be "too strange" told me Barack Obama's my TWIN SOUL and I must RESCUE HIM from being blackmailed for out Country to keep from falling into the NAZI/Republicans, who having LOST THE INFO WARS ALREADY, still control enough money and MEDIA to be powerful, and are NOW in a LAST GASP effort to TAKE OVER the Untied States Government by NAZI COUP.
 
While I have published that Obama MUST come out gay or bisexual to break the spell of the BLACKMAIL, that is NOT TRUE. This issue can escape the Press -- but he must STOP GIVING IN TO THEIR DEMANDS (or maybe he is in the Chicago Drug Mafia with Rahm Emanuel willingly, I really don't KNOW).
 
According to European Press, Michelle found out about this last September, so MOTHER-IN-LAW already knows as does wife. he has NOTHING TO LOSE, really, should it break in the news, now.
 
I want you to talk to him "brother-to-brother", please, to assure him that I WILL ALWAYS HAVE HIS BACK (if he does the right thing for Our Country).
 
I'll send this much now with the addresses below, and then get back to you soon enough with more details (if the News causes me to think it is necessary).
 
Thank you for your Service, continuing,
 
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in Political Exile from North Carolina ONLY)
 
 
 
Mayor Anthony Foxx and Chancellor Dubois of UNC Charlotte. I just had to show the Mayor that he's ALREADY connected to us Kenans.
 
 
 
LOL!!!
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> ADDED at 5:14 PM, CDT: As seen on HuffingtonPost.com (a Kenan Family Associated news source): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/03/nancy-pelosi-hillary-clinton_n_3208039.html .
 
 
 
 
 
 
I agree: THE GALS HAVE IT!!!
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> ADDED 4 MAY 2013, 8:15 AM: I got THIS reaction from a North Carolinian Thespian on Facebook TO THIS POST:
 
 
Tomorrow, May the Fourth be with you.
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com

 
 
.


No comments: