Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Verdict Is IN (but the VICTOR seems to have lost in COURT for the moment . . . )!!!

>>> JUST NOTICED AT 1:13 PM, CDT: My guessing at the meaning of the below Court Record is that although they got judgment against me by default, it now goes to Judge WILLIAM MADDUX for final approval before execution.


Since Judge Maddux is EXACTLY WHOM I explained the DETAILS of the illegality of the suit due to its never having been legally served -- and he told me HOW to get back at them (but also said he was POWERLESS to stop an illegally-filed suit: That once a judge had ACCEPTED it as legally filed, it could NOT get kicked out of Court and COULD result in my losing by default -- even though he agreed I did not sound guilty at all.


It will be INTERESTING to see how Judge Maddux handles this if I am correct in my guessing at "next court actions".


Will be more fun than a barrel of nekkid Republican Bonobos, no???


Scott






* * *




Please click image to view fully. See more here http://www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org/?section=CASEINFOPage&CASEINFOPage=2400 by choosing "Law" rather than civil court and then use my or Jed Clampon's name to search. I do NOT understand what the last action or two mean. They won by default, but I don't know if they can immediately take down all or parts of this blog (which are all saved elsewhere).


And they ADMITTED they know they can't get the money.


Is this ONLY to smear my NAME???


I doubt it.


It's hate, pure and simple.


Lucky for ME, I live peacefully, happily, and by local and even American standards -- borderline LUXURIOUSLY in Mexico, the country where HEART is King.





Mahalalel follows Kenan in the line from Adam to Noah in the Judeo-Christian Bible. Check Bible Dictionaries for the meaning of both.



We are NOW in the Age of Mahalalel, having just left the Age of Kenan.



But some remain in HELL!!!




Scott
A Messenger

* * *


>>> BONUS MATERIAL:



42 minutes ago via The Huffington Post



  • People used to JOKE that Larry King's MOST FREQUENT GUEST was Dakin Williams -- the only brother of Tennessee Williams who TO HIS DEATH claimed that John Uecker and the Episcopal Church MURDERED his brother.



  •  Tennessee Williams (while I was working as his assistant in 1981 - 1982), as well as all his close friends CLAIMED that he had actually been MORE popular in the Soviet Union than he had been in the United States and had MORE royalties earned THERE that he could NOT bring back to the USA because the Russian Ruble was NOT convertible then. We joked around frequently of going for a visit to the USSR and coming back LOADED with furs. 


  •  NO Williams scholar has ever said a PEEP about those royalties -- nor anyone else. When I found the address for and emailed BOTH Mr. Putin and Mr. Medvedev asking for info and assuring them I would NOT try to "move the money", I got no replies.
    ...
     

  •  NOW, Larry King is going to RUSSIAN TV!!! Could it be there is MORE freedom of the Press THERE??


  •  You BETCHA!!! Although I'm judging ONLY from NOT-US News Sources. I've never been there to discover for myself, so have no REAL opinion on that.


  •  But I AM curious . . .
    See More
www.huffingtonpost.com
Larry King is joining the Russian-owned news channel RT. RT announced Wednesday that the cable news veteran is bringing his online show "Larry King Now" to the network, as well as launching a new politics show.

· 42 minutes ago via The Huffington Post


Like · ·

.

No comments: