Friday, May 17, 2013

Daliah Saper of FOX NEWS Chicago Reveals She Is Actually Just a PUSS-Y SMEAR!!!


It took me an HOUR of staring at the computer to come up with the title above. I just can't get worked up about Daliah Saper, her employer Fox News, her putting herself through Catholic Law School (Loyola University), by working also as a prostitute, or her Bosses now -- the Chicago Drug Mafia.


I don't even care about Rahm Emanuel who runs it and Barack Obama who protects it -- maybe as part of it, maybe as a blackmailed homosexual.


I just don't care.





>>> BUT I DO LIKE AMUSEMENT, so I'll share this little treat :


Mail from the United States takes two to three days to Miami, where Mailboxes, Etc. sends it through Mexican Mix-Master machines (or similar), removing seeds, stems, and general riff-raffia. It is them sealed hermetically so no powdered terrorists can leak out, and ships them to Puerto Vallarta by air (which takes another 10 DAYS, typically, although I could drive the same distance AROUND the WHOLE GULF OF MEXICO in three long days.


In any case, the Court Papers Ms. Saper Express mailed me (Post Office secret: it takes a 1st Class letter exactly the same time to reach its destination as it does when you pay for Express. Boxes make a real difference, usually), on 5 May arrived Monday and I got over to get it yesterday. I opened it this morning.


Now I had received the SCANS by email some time ago, but like before, had not bothered to look at them carefully, the suit never having been properly served in the first place.


But I looked at the "cover sheet" this morning:


NEITHER IT nor any OTHER line for a Judge's signature is signed. maybe that doesn't matter.





>>> And it gets worse in the MOTION FOR DEFAULT JUDGEMENT:


1. In Item #1, the "Now-coming Plaintiff" has CHANGED HIS NAME!!!


No longer Jed Clampon who works for Windy City Wazoos in Chicago, but now JAIME Southeimer. I would BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR that Mr. Generous Man-Bulge-in-Scott's-Face (once upon a time in exotic and historic Mismaloya, Mexico), has NOT gone HALF LITERARY CREATION and taken the FALSE first name I gave him, but kept his given last name.


As everyone knows, courts are PICKY, and while I would not have a problem with this easily made typo by some DRUG-ADDICTED and ear-budded Lawyer, I do recall how Courts never finalized anything until all the Ts are crossed and the Is dotted. This MIGHT be why Judge Kirby signed NONE of the sheets in this mailing like he usually does.






2. Item #2 makes it sound important or somehow interesting that it was promised that it takes US Postal Service Express Mail from Chicago to Miami will arrive in 3 - 5 days. This is like stating that it takes your cousin Tinkerbelle 20 minutes to run a letter to the Postal Collection Box -- the transit Chicago to Miami is the SHORT, EASY PART compared to the Miami Bureaucracy Shuffle and De-Seeding, followed by the MUCH LONGER trip to Puerto Vallarta.


No mention of this is mentioned AT ALL. In fact the WHOLE DOCUMENT seems to rest on the supposition that the whole thing takes 3 - 5days which Ms. Saper has NOT done so many drugs she foolishly comes right out and STATES THAT or similar. Quite frankly, this all is of NO CONSEQUENCE whatsoever.


3. Item #3, that the Franchise Owner of MBE here in Puerto Vallarta identifies me (the addressee), as the person in an attached picture that some courier must have flown down here and gotten him to state as much and sign. Nothing wrong with ANY of that, although -- especially that there has NEVER been any disagreement, denial of the fact, or other complication on my renting that box -- SUDDENLY this superfluous info and verification has been done.


4. The rest is just a lot of "this-ing and that-ing" like lawyers do. I satisfied the client Jed Clampon's EVERY REQUEST and neither he nor Ms. Saper responded to the several requests I have sent them by email (some documented in this blog), and phone calls (having to leave messages), asking if there is anything else I can help with.


As I've stated many times, I feel empathy for Jed whether he "overstated" the truth about his involvement in narco-trafficking in the Puerto Vallarta area -- or simply bragged about things he never did -- I REMOVED ALL REFERENCES to him, Windy City Wazoos, and everyone at Saper Law, but since NONE OF THEM responded to that AT ALL -- and then simply CONTINUED a case that was NEVER LEGALLY SERVED . . .


I PUBLISHED A KEY AND GAVE UP TRYING TO FULFILL THEIR CLAIMED INTENT OF THE SUIT. Clearly, this was NOT about the lawsuit -- it is PURE HARASSMENT BY CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA.


That's the REAL problem Ms; Saper has: I was served OUTSIDE the 30 Day window of Legal Service due to DRIVING TO THE UNITED STATES, a fact that has been WELL DOCUMENTED and explained -- but Ms. Saper has not even RESPONDED AT ALL to this glaring LEGAL ERROR, except that she had her underling Emerson Oertel write to say he was SORRY I was not comfortable about that.


It's no wonder I used to get so aggravated about these HARASSING MAFIA LAWYERS, Miss Saper also appearing somewhat frequently as a Talking Head on Fox News (at least in Chicago), although I ASSUME she is no longer a SEXUAL PROSTITUTE, like she was while studying LAW at a CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY.


I was brought up a rather DEVOUT Catholic, even wanting for several years to become a Jesuit priest. Now, even though I have a LARGER approach to spirituality, I KNOW this is not compatible with the Catholic Church -- except the SWASTIKA CHURCH of my mother -- much of that centered at near-to-Chicago Notre Dame, where my mother rewarded Coach Lou Holtz with his DREAM JOB after as our across-the-street neighbor on Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio 1968 - 1970, and my parents FREQUENT "Duplicate Bridge" co-player, Lou got his REWARD for helping with my mother's NAZI PLANNING.


Mom ALSO got her brother the job as Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish Football Team at that same time -- but things went "south" (as they say), when Uncle Bob allowed his daughter Janet to marry a JEW, and Mom set out to KILL him via the Veterans' hospital in S.E. Mississippi -- just west of Uncle Bob's home, then, in Dothan, AL.


"DOUBLE DOSE LITHIUM PRODUCES CHEMICALLY-INDUCED DIABETES", what Uncle Bob slowly and painfully died of -- the quoted sentence from Mom's original notes from about 1990 (in my possession in PV), proving her FOREKNOWLEDGE and INTENTIONS.


This has nothing to do with Daliah -- just like her lawsuit has nothing to do with reality. If these Chicago Drug Trash wanted to LEGALLY sue me or bring charges, they should have served me legally. And the CONTINUING CONTINUANCES with NO OTHER CHANGES WHATSOEVER were only a delaying tactic -- as the CIA/Chicago Drug Mafia had PLANNED they would have murdered or disappeared me by NOW -- just a few days after the book they somehow compelled a clearly UNWILLING Tony Narducci to write, expanding his ACTUAL 2.5 weeks of work traveling with Tennessee Williams to a FULL YEAR!!!


The Episcopal Church/Republican CIA narco-trafficking group who MURDERED Tennessee Williams (consistently claimed by Tennessee's brother Dakin until he died, as well as by Tennessee's close friend Dotson Rader, still alive, but after Dotson published HIS accusation of this -- he then the HIGHEST PAID MAGAZINE WRITER in America (mostly for his weekly column in PARADE mag in Sunday papers -- his career was DESTROYED and he now lives in seclusion near Los Angeles), must have some STRANGE SHIT embedded in this fictional memoir.


If you have the energy to do so, please recall that I have OFTEN blogged about the fact that Thomas Elliot Keith -- once the chief editor of ALL things Tennessee Williams for New Directions Press, that job NOW LOST -- added what he told me was very important to MY book when Don Weise (then of Alyson Books) had him edit my book. The GIST of it (although I have it EXACTLY elsewhere):


Thomas Keith told me that the Williams Scholars had taken on the DEEP and IMPORTANT PROJECT of finding out how involved in his sister Rose's lobotomy (she has the second pre-frontal lobotomy ever performed in the United States after her mother considered her "sexually precocious" so an embarrassment to Protestant Values -- and some also claim genuinely "unhinged".


Thomas told me the scholars HAD FINALLY ALL AGREED that Tennessee Williams was NOT unable to stop the operation -- but IN FACT had callously ignored its pending date that he was WELL AWARE OF in advance, and treated the whole thing LIKE A JOKE instead of caring.


The sentences Thomas inserted in my book to this effect were NOT as harshly worded as Thomas's explanation to me -- but when I got my rights back and SAW the Episcopal Church's DISGUSTING control and mishandling of the Rights, I pulled it out immediately. It did NOT belong there because even if true -- it was not my understanding fo things AT ALL, and it was the ONLY line then in mhy book that was NOT my laser-focussed "NOW" writing that did not ONCE refer to future or contain scholarly digestion AT ALL!!!


I wrote it ENTIRELY from the Point of (the then) "NOW" to make it IMMEDIATE and more engaging.


Well, Ms. Saper can do what she wants. I have all the blog posts and will post them on a blog NOT run by a USA company if necessary. They can't seem to kill or disappear me.



MAYBE I'VE BECOME "UNTOUCHABLE".


Scott





.

No comments: