Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ERRORS Made in DESPERATION (Blanche! Blanche!!!)!!!


 
 
"On the staircase at right are, from bottom to top, Francesca Williams, Tennessee Williams’ niece; film director Jodie Markell; John Uecker, who recently donated the wreath that was placed on Tennessee Williams’ coffin during his funeral; and Dr. John Gronbeck-Tedesco, 2010 Mississippi University for Women scholars panel, Tennessee Williams tribute. Sitting among them is tribute committee chairwoman Brenda Caradine. Photo by: Kelly Tippett" from http://www.cdispatch.com/lifestyles/article.asp?aid=7802 .
 
 
 
I met Brenda Carradine in John Uecker's West 88th Street apartment in late 2009.






>>> JOSEPH C. FAULK, JR. RESPONDS TO MY EMAIL!!!:


(I really didn't think ANYONE would be THIS stupid -- hepped up on injected Testosterone or NOT.)


Re: your Narducci review on Amazon...
Inbox
x

 
Joseph Faulk
10:24 AM (11 minutes ago)
to me
 

Do not post all this private information/misinformation about me on your blog. Nor do I want it disseminated in emails. Permit a few hours to intervene with the possibility your mind will return to normalcy.
 
In this ongoing cycle of maliciously expressing your contempt of me, I have repeatedly bridged over your aberrant mental processes. Maybe you just cannot tolerate that you have a helpful friend--your only helpful friend.
 
If we had met on your Christmas trip, you would have even more material on me--to misuse. Someday you may be outside my residential building creating a scene, and the police will have to remove you.
 
Your phone outburst today was based on my remark about your several stolen plants !  You are way over reacting.    
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Kenan
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: your Narducci review on Amazon...

1. Amazon's rules on posting reviews is that links to ANYTHING sold on Amazon are ALLOWED, so this is just ONE MORE OF YOUR LIES TO ME!!!

2. I just spoke with my mother for ten minutes explaining why I am dropping ALL other possible lawsuits to pursue bringing criminal charges against both my parents and all three of my siblings if Saper Law did NOT drop the suit in Court the end of last week. She listened through ALL I had to say.

3. Here is what I intend to post ASAP, although i suddenly seem to have a CLEAR internet connection, NOW:


>>> WHO KNEW??? (etc.)




 
Me under Tennessee Williams's Poet's Wreath in John Uecker's apartment, November 2009.
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: