Sunday, May 5, 2013

Faggots IS as Faggots DOES -- Long Live the GAY People (Nig-Fag Obama will PERISH soon of his own SELF-HATE)!!!


 
CSS Owl was a blockade runner in the Confederate States Navy during the American Civil War. It was built by Jones Quiggen, a ship builder in Liverpool, England and launched on June 21, 1864. She was now commanded by Captain
 John Newland Maffitt, www.csnavy.org, CSN
 
the "Prince of Privateers".





>>> THIS JUST IN at 6:16 CDT:


1. My friend in Manhattan who has become SO MYSTERIOUS has emailed to say that "track-ball" was incorrect, that being part of a computer peripheral (I should have known that), but anyone half-old knows about IBM's typewriters with exchangeable balls.


2. My friend ALSO said he's done research, and I'm CORRECT about the 12-point type for manuscript formatting. BUT WHY would he RESEARCH his OWN FIELD that he retired from about 2010 -- when the standard last CHANGED about 1995???


He's digging himself in DEEPER!!!


3. And THIS is additional VERY recent harassment from the "Swedish Massage Artist" "JUST JOE":





 
* * *

>>> Reply to "Wilmingto​n Ambassador​" Robert D. Maffitt (who APPARENTLY has "sat on her TaFFITT" ) !​!!





Inbox
x
 

Scott Kenan
5:50 PM (1 minute ago)
to cag7475, rt.jones, breakingnews, breakingnews, whqr, wilmjourn, info, Curtis, chac, hal, Steve, susan.lattomus, Linda/Lou, Charles, Ryan, Dennis, Ernest, William, mayor, phuffman, Joe, bcc: me
 
Dearest "Great Grandson of Captain John Newland Maffitt, Fame (sic), Blockade-Runner", at THIS email address as well as (910) 612-2397, all according to your business card which I am looking at.

1. Please take a course in grade-school grammar -- or hire a Business Card Proofer, most working FULL TIME for the Republican Party.

2. AGAIN, I thank you -- and R.T. Jones (Dockmaster -- there is NO Harbormaster googlable for Port Wilmington) -- for WARNING Wilmington homeless and general STREET RIFF-RAFF when HUGE illegal drug shipments come in. I JUST NOW found R.T. Jones' email address, so you can fill him in on my SUPER LIST OF 500 CONTACTS who are getting this reply to you!!!).

Also, in my SHORT CAREER of being friends with Lawyer John Nash's SHILL John Mann, then of "The Gay House" 708 South Fifth Street where Sen. Thom Goolsby liked to party and THAT has been published in the local press and RE-PRINTED in this blog, who perjured himself in my spring 2011 trial in Judge Chad Hogston's Court, had admitted to me he does HUGE narco-trafficking (and maybe had BLACKMAILED an UN-WILLING David Nash into narco-trafficking in Costello's Bar.


He ALSO (because he was such a BAD DRIVER), asked me THREE TIMES to drive him to Dockmaster Jones' office -- which I did. At the time I thought little OF it, John Mann claiming it having to do with rent money or similar.

But NOW, I'm not so SURE, nec pas???

Your email below is in DESPERATE need of an editor as well!!! Please RE-COMPOSE and send it back to me, OK???

Thanks,

Scott


---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, May 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: BLOCK AND REMOVE MY E-MAIL ~ See message
To: Scott Kenan
 

Scott,
 
Your mail is blocked BUT if I get one more, I will turn you off the the North Carolina Sheriffs, member, and NHC Sheriffs for investition.
 
REMOVE MY E-MAIL. Now what you do not understand?
 
(unsigned)
 
Could you EARN more "sic"s???
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Kenan <scott@scottkenan.com>
To: RoryMarcusPR <RoryMarcusPR@aol.com>; Thomas Keith <telliottk@gmail.com>; info <info@tennesseewilliams.net>; ETC. (495 in all)
 
Sent: Sun, May 5, 2013 4:37 pm
Subject: SORRY!!! I need to HIDE more of these 495 recipients!!! JUST BUGGERED (by me): Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater(re) Festival -- send SECURE to Jeff Hall-Flavin, Exec. Dir.!!!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just Sent to the WELL-INTENTIONED but SEWANEE/EPISCOPAL-CHURCH-(and NAZI)-CORRUPTED Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival!!!

 
 
.

No comments: