Friday, May 10, 2013

Is Diamante an A or an A-er??? (Title is written in Spanish pronunciation.)


Diamante, his iconic notoriety being on par with Cher or even Sade the copy-cat, rhyme-named ghost-vocalist -- or at least it might be when AYE get through with him -- sits on right of God the Father as the then Diamante de Florida (an American actor, singer, and comedian), in the film "Contadina, La Paste de Jesus Jitamate"


"A"and "A-er" represent a growing word that this Consummate Artist has superstitions about, so cannot be here revealed!!!






>>> A FUNNY THING HAPPENED TWO DAYS AGO WHILE I THOUGHT I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS :


I heard from Diamante (whom I'd known when I lived in Chacala, Mexico -- he being, then, the manager of something or other, but now working as a graphic artist to native Mexicans), he asking a strangely mysterious question about his former employer, whose answer, I thought, should have been more than obvious to Diamante.


Leaving all THAT aside, Diamante and I are exploring the possibility of his creating the cover for the up-dated edition of WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, and from the little I've seen so far, things look MOST PROMISING!!!


I guess he's an "AZUL".


* * *


>>> IN OTHER MATTERS:


1. I commented on Sewanee's FACEBOOK Page on a notice celebrating their 2013 Theology Grads -- that school now HEADED by The Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander, Th.D, D.D., who was previously Arch Bishop of Atlanta for many years, so the NOMINAL head of Sewanee all those years, so the direct recipient of many millions from my wealthy Kenan relatives, especially James Graham Kenan, who bought the Cathedral its Kenan Pipe Organ and many other things.


I publicly reminded them that I am STILL WORKING with Harvard University to untangle the FALL OUT from Sewanee having conspired with others to murder Tennessee Williams and later successfully bribe people I know and who admitted that to me to overturn the codicil to Tennessee's Will, first suggested to him by Jackie Kennedy Onassis at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982 in my presence.


Sewanee promptly ERASED the comment and BLOCKED ME. I would have done the same, so that is NO CRITICISM of TODAY's action. (CORRECTED, later: They erased the comment but have NOT blocked me.)


2. I left a congratualtory message on Denison University's Facebook Page for the 2013 Graduates, who will be THRIST INTO THE REAL WORLD this weekend (OK, "thrust") :



Scott Kenan Yes, MY hearty congratulations, too (me DU '73). Follow yer bliss, know but don't obsess on grammar, and LAUGH at your troubles.
Like me, you might find that reality is 180 degrees from what you had thought -- me just completing a 3.5 year adventure of poisonings, jailings, nut-house commitments (none of which harmed me in the least and I learned a lot -- especially living homeless in Mexico and Wilmington, NC for 1.5 years), and I got a GREAT TRUE STORY to make a fortune off, that having begun when I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would eventually get the "Kennedy Revenge", me not yet knowing my true Family Heritage although working then as Tennessee Williams' assistant.
In any case, the Drug Mafias of NEITHER the USA or Mexico where I now live are chasing me as of YESTERDAY. I BEAT them at their own game. HA!!! Google my name to find my political blog, "The Weather Up Here" named in honor of my 6' 11" height, if you care to.


3. Here's an email I sent in reply to an executive and lawyer at my nephew's firm, today:


Hi Larry -- and thanks for your note. I first included you and several other top people at your company when I was trying to decide if my nephew, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, who works for your firm in the Philadelphia area, had received his job due to my mother's influence -- she first confirmed in 1990 by Key Jews in Atlanta where I then lived as America's TOP NAZI, and later by key Mexican and Colombian Drug Lords who'd held me captive for a time in Mexico, as Dick Cheney's Chief Liaison with the last three Popes. Mom recently admitted to me that my blog (which I've been emailing to you and about 500 others), CAUSED her and Pope Benedict/Ratzinger to RESIGN!!!


In any case -- and as you likely know -- my distant Kenan relatives are secretly the wealthiest family in the USA, having inherited more of Standard Oil from its actual founder Henry Flagler than Rockefeller ever owned -- as well as his "East Coast of Florida", later inheriting perhaps the largest block of Coca-Cola from someone else, and about 12 years buying controlling interest in Bank of America from Frank Sinatra's heirs, who have been my TOP ALLY as well as the Kennedy Family in my expose of the CIA/Republican Party/Episcopal Church narco-traffickers -- protected by our complicated President, the Republicans BLACKMAILING him into protecting the CIA narco-trafficking because they have the SLAM DUNK evidence of Obama's gay past in Chicago -- even haunting private gay bath houses with Rahm Emanuel while Obama was a US Senator.

As you may be aware, Obama's gay life is ONLY a secret in the USA where the CIA and DARPA control the press and the Internet(s). It's common knowledge here in Mexico where i now live and UK papers published that Michelle found out about it last September -- and is helping him cover it up now as well.

In any case, I noticed NOTHING indicating YOUR firm has been involved in illegal trading or narco-trafficking, unlike many others. I am happy to remove you from my list!!!

Scott David Kenan

4. In a mysterious-to-me way, my stopping to take photos and speak with adjoining Police three days ago at the apartments formerly owned by Benjamin and Adrianna Shields, has ENDED THE BACKGROUND noise in my "soul" -- which had beaten CONSTANTLY since my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams was CANCELLED by Alyson Books in January 2010.


They were polite in the email giving me back my rights -- but their lawyer called me and claimed they would SEE that my book was NEVER published -- something that made NO SENSE to me then, but with ABSOLUTE DETERMINATION I set out to get to the bottom of it.


I suppose that since I'd been AFRAID to even look over at that property since returning to Mexico a year ago (afraid Ben or Adrianna might be in the yard and RECOGNIZE ME), although I had no problem looking across the street to the now "for rent" Deli Baguette space, owned and run then by my FAKE cousin Salvador Fuentes -- Luis Melgoza's PV GEEKS computer operation often posting they were meeting behind Sal's cafe.


Readers will recall that it was Sal, HIS probably FAKE mother (who claimed her friend who FAKE-interviewed me for 60 MINUTES, promising they would run at least TWO segments on my story, had been sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC), and Luis Melgoza -- ALL CIA Agents here in Puerto Vallarta were there the day they perpetrated this FRAUD on me. HA!!!


Later (summer 1012), I was FAKE INTERVIEWED by long distance phone by Kevin Maurer, also CIA and co-author of the book NO EASY DAY about the assassination of Osama bin Laden, necessary so he could NOT testify in court that the bin Ladens and Bush Family had been in business together with the Saudi Royals for many YEARS -- and in fact had planned 9/11 together!!!


Today, Kevin heads the City Desk to control the news in the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS so that nothing goes in it indicating that Sen. Thom Goolsby (Rep.) and Democratic District Attorney "Bend Over Ben David, Cryin' All the Time!" (to quote a Robbie Trahan song, sung by ALL at Mercy House Homeless Shelter when we both resided there), RUN the largest seaport importation of narcotics into the United States. This operation was first set up by my parents when they lived in Wilmington 1980 - 2000, before moving to Raleigh.


I feel so much BETTER, having faced down my ONE REMAINING FEAR that I have no pressure to blog about these matters at ALL, any more -- although I might touch on them from time to time.


I might even be up for a LOVING call to Mom on Mother's Day -- believe it or not. HA!!!


Scott





.

No comments: