Monday, May 13, 2013

Diamante Azul Meant to Assassinate Me in the LAST DITCH Effort of Chicago Drug Mafia to GET ME Before Tony Narducci's Book Was Released!!!







Sen. John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Gore Vidal get lessons from Tennessee Williams on how to shoot straight at the heads of assholes, Palm Beach, Florida, 1958.







>>> THAT'S RIGHT: That is why SUDDENLY Diamante appeared "out of the blue" -- to lure me to a dangerous place so he or others could GIT ME!!!



Clever plan -- but ya gotta show me some DICK first, no??? I'd have been FAR more susceptible, had that been the case.


I just want to get this out and let others know that soon enough I will contact all book-selling networks about this fraud and warn them of their legal liabilities if they help perpetrate it. My evidence of AT LEAST Tony Narducci NOT working for but a few weeks when he claims a YEAR, is overwhelming.


Not only that, but I have called several key people n the USA about all these matters -- including a twenty minute discussion with my Dad that was FRANK about what will now happen to Mom, albeit will take some time and I know of NO actual physical evidence of her crimes -- except her notes about how to give a person "chemical diabetes" -- which is EXACTLY what she did to her brother Robert Meyer, DDS. THIS I CAN prove in a court of Law!!!


I hope I'm never called on to assist in that -- which I would feel honor-bound to do.


And i have told MANY that the fact that the New York -- especially --online Theater Press ALL were sent copies of my memoir that got GREAT REVIEWS, and NONE have ever mentioned it AT ALL. This patch of LIES by Mr. Narducci had TONS of NYC and other Theater Press running announcements or other promos ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!


I can smell some kind of PRESS COLLUSION in the suppression of my book, can you??? If i find MORE evidence of that toward ME or MY BOOK, I will RIP OFF all their wealth and make them lick my nasty MAN-PUSSY. HA!!!


Sorry if you don't like THEATRICS, but I was trained by Senor Tennessee Williams -- how about YOU???


Scott


* * *



>>> FROM AMAZON WHERE I JUST REVIEWED TONY NARDUCCI'S BOOK !!!:


This is how your review will appear:


1.0 out of 5 stars I can prove in a Court of Law that Tony Narducci worked two weeks for Tennessee Williams, ONLY!!!, May 13, 2013


This review is from: In the Frightened Heart of Me: Tennessee Williams's Last Year (Paperback)
Although I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and the copy a friend ordered of this book from Amazon will not reach me for 2.5 weeks, I read Tony Narducci's BIO in which he claims to have worked for Tennessee Williams a YEAR until nearly his death. Tennessee Williams, Gary Tucker, and Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, who ALL lived in Tennessee's Key West house when I saw them at the Monster Bar one night in the second half of June 1982.

Skye claimed -- and the others heard and nodded their agreement -- that Tony Narducci had abandoned Tennessee Williams in Europe within the first weeks of May 1982 and had not (by then, anyway -- late June), been heard from again. This left Tennessee in the "lurch" and someone had to go fetch him.

In my own memoir of working half a year for Tennessee Williams (until Tony who was having sex with Tennessee, unlike me, replaced me as Tom's traveling companion/assistant). In my memoir of that (google my name to find it on Amazon), which I published nearly two years ago, I have much FAIR material on Mr. Narducci, whom I actually liked and helped, but since I was unable to find him to confirm some things, I used the FAKE NAME for him of Filippo D'Accordo.

And my book DID get rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER -- as well as many top Williams scholars, three of whose comments I show on my Amazon sales site. All that said, I look forward to reading Mr. Narducci's account, but knowing everything after the middle of May 1982 HAS TO BE LIES (so I assume ALSO the four "found" letters Tony claims Tennessee wrote).
.

No comments: