Thursday, May 9, 2013

LORD HAVE MERCY!!! CNN and CIA/Facebook as well as CIA/Google/Blogger WORK OVERTIME (see last two posts, which the CIA caused to be ON TOP OF EACH OTHER!!!)!!!

 
Apartment building in Conchas Chinas just south of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico that was owned by former US Special Services Officer who then was enlisted in the CIA to protect Drug Mafia, and held me captive here for about a week until I got the Police Chief of Puerto Vallarta to come with several deputies to help me remove my belongings after I escaped.
 
 
In late summer 2010 when I lived there -- it was actually QUITE NICE!!!
 
 
 
 

>>> AND SPEAKING OF THINGS PILED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER, dig THIS!!!:



 
Sewer opening in front yard of this building where in 2010, a three-foot pile of rocks was piled. Within ten feet of it, three MORE cairns had been built -- all STINKING of the smell of rotting human flesh -- presumably the dismembered bodies that Benjamin Shields and his wife Adrianna had butchered. This was ADJACENT to the property line of the Puerto Vallarta Police substation, their building ten feet beyond that.
 
 
ALL this corruption has been cleaned up now -- PRAISE JESUS (and Quetalcoatl, even MORE!!!)!!!





>>> BEFORE CONTINUING, A FEW NOTES:


1. It took THREE HOURS to try to fix the last posting and get the above up this morning -- all because the CIA and/or Drug Mafia with both Facebook and Google's help, monitor my every more IN REAL TIME and keep freezing my computer and messing with my Internet connection. That was a 15 minute just AT MOST!!!


2. Right now, the hacking that is ACTIVE is that in some ways when I access the "My Pictures" folder, ALL IS THERE, but in the way I add pics to this blog, only the folder including THIS photo can be accessed at all -- the rest is shown as GONE (99%). It's still all here -- they just don't want me to easily add more photos. HA!!!


3. Last night associates of the CIA/Mexican Drug Mafia managed to get over security (the 7 foot fence atop the 10 foot wall surrounding my back garden on the uphill side. The chain-linking has been temporarily been removed for roof improvements, so made easier right now. They removed the adjustment nut from my hose's spray nozzle, then left perfect balls of clean just-chewed gum EXACTLY where I'd step as I came out of the house and a foot from the nozzle -- just to MAKE SURE I would find it QUICKLY and SHAKE WITH FEAR!!!


What I'm doing is more like a shimmy to music on my iTunes on this computer. LOL!!!


4. I lost the ability to hold an Internet connection after posting the above and BECAUSE I was then attempting to post that for some unknown reason I had mysteriously forgotten who actually i can PROVE has hacked my computer, email, passwords for blog and ALL other matters: two people/organizations:


4A. Justin LaNassa, the failed Republican candidate for Mayor of Wilmington, NC in the 2011 race. While in Wilmington, I devised and carried out a series of experiments designed to reveal if my intuition about that (which seemed FULLY supported by the FACTS of what had been happening), or if it was just HUGE coincidence. The results of that left me willing to "bet my bottom dollar" that his minions working at his Tattoo Parlor on Front Street were REALLY DOING IT!!! (and they might have passed my passwords to others to do so as well).


And THIS I did BEFORE I realized that all the people who had falsely claimed I had molested their young sons by YELLING those lies not only at the Second Street downtown stationless Wave Transit bus station, but as I walked the streets on busy evenings, they'd call that out from darkened doorways and recessed storefronts on Front Street. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them I also saw coming and going at that Tattoo Parlor.


THIS is what I was trying to post yesterday when my connection went out for many hours. I DID call around Puerto Vallarta yesterday, and NO ONE I spoke with had Internet connection problems or a slow Internet.


4B. Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com (my employer of 18 years), is the other one. Geraldine (Gerry) Flynn is Patrick's employee that told me Patrick had told HER he had hacked me -- and in early 2010 while I still lived in Georgia, Patrick managed to use my sister Jane's email address to email me in ways that Jane never would have -- although he seemed to ape her writing style, those emails were very short and difficult to know for sure.


In any case, MUCH has happened in the last couple of days, so I'll get to that in a new posting soon.


Scott



 
Stepping back, you can see more of the front yard with the sewer opening also in view. NOT pictured is the domed apartment far left that had clerestory windows all around its peak and many eccentricities. It would be a PERFECT apartment for a 17th Century Astronomer!!! Another apartment would be perfect for a person with a big library. ALL apartments had different eccentricities, ALL of which were fascinating and I would LOVE to fix this place up!!!
 
 
That is a five-foot deep shallow pool behind the low wall.
 
 
 
 
I should CLARIFY that both here and at "Toro's" crack house at 1690 Calle Costa Rica(o?), I was NOT physically held captive. At both, I was TERRORIZED in ways similar to the ways the girls-to-women held hostage and recently released in the news the last few days had been -- and this methodology was HIGHLY EFFECTIVE until I relaxed and THOUGHT about it.
 
 
My car sat with a fully-flat tire, immediately outside the bed under the front window where Toro slept, so changing it and driving off was impossible and Toro had not only beaten me (primarily in the face around the eyes -- no black eye resulting, miraculously -- but forced me to suck him off repeatedly as well as about eight of his legion of CRACK dealers (which I didn't particularly mind), but when I was told I had to take a sorry one of them in the BUTT (far more dangerous), I faked that I was too tight and after much pushing and shoving, he gave up trying to enter me.
 
 
What I finally REMEMBERED was that when I bought the car, I'd stuck a can of Fix-a-Flat in a back compartment and simply forgotten I even had it. It took just a very quiet minute to use that and drive off. A day later -- and with help of some friends -- I returned, pretending all had been "normal" and I had simply found a new place to stay. In broad daylight, we collected my belongings -- Toro and his Mafia "block captain", who with his sister owned the small grocery directly across the street, had no choice but to watch us. They had become powerless in that well-planned-by-me moment.
 
 
At Benjamin Shields' property, he and Adrianna had STOLEN my car keys and told me I had to work for them selling drugs in Puerto Vallarta to make money to pay them rent. Ben smoked pot like Sonny and Martin Jacobo do today -- constant fat cigars of it -- as well as Meth. And he had several twenty-minute phone calls with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who instructed him on how to handle ME -- as well as many other things, they BOTH being top CIA/NAZIs.
 
 
>>> ADDED LATER: Benjamin Shields bragged to me that he OWNED www.obamahaters2008.com and ten or so similar sites which were EXACTLY THE ONES that the US Mainstream Press -- including CNN where I distinctly remember the reports of no one being able to find the owner -- I finding THAT out in about 15 seconds the way one ALWAYS DOES. I even copied and pasted into this blog the statistics showing Ben's name and his Conchas China address -- this one -- but I don't know if THAT posting survived a number of "CIA Purges" of this blog over the years -- to say NOTHING of the Dekalb County, GA Court Database as well as the New Hanover County, NC JAIL Database showing I was NEVER there, despite my being booked in FIVE TIMES on the eight false charges I collected
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> I JUST HAD A PROBLEM POSTING THE LAST PARAGRAPH, proving the CIA does NOT like me posting the FACTS about my mother's activities -- LOL!!! Ben either disappeared since then or is in prison. Maybe he was killed in the Drug Wars -- I really don't know (or care).
 
 
But the GOOD NEWS for EVERYONE is that ALL THAT IS OVER, now, and I'll address that in the next posting!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
Final view of my apartment at Ben's -- the smallest one, but totally cool!!!
 
 
.

No comments: