Friday, May 24, 2013

STOP THE WORLD!!! (I have to read THIS book.)

 
An image of Tony Narducci's book cover. This book IN THE FRIGHTENED HEART OF ME -- like ALL other books about Tennessee Williams that I am aware of -- does NOT get to the ROOT of what frightened Tom Williams (and arguably ALL OF US), so I mean only to say that despite important INSIGHTS into and about Mr. Williams, Tony's having NO complications in his view due being psychologically played with or corrupted by all the politics and sycophants who surrounded Tom especially near the end, Tony's being BLESSED with the skills of writing (particularly for this, his FIRST book), Tony's complete honesty and NOT-sexual attraction -- yet STRONG attraction to the playwright, on many other levels is the spiritual/psychological climate in which I feel this book was written.
 
 
 
>>> ADDED ON 30 OCTOBER 2013: Tony PROVED, eventually, to have in 1982 ALREADY BEEN WORKING with the Episcopal Church and Republican Party of Tennessee State to GET TENNESSEE WILLIAMS away from ME, so that John Uecker could SMOTHER HIM WITH A PILLOW on command of Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, New York (Mr. Eastman being the then brother-in-law of Paul McCartney whose BUSINESS EMPIRE Mr. Eastman RAN until late 2011 or 2012), and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- first confirmed by Business Leaders in Atlanta in 1990 to be AMERICA'S TOP NAZI, gave "the Word" that I was BACK ON LITHIUM, which I then was.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also, you can now read MY MEMOIR:
 
 
 
 
 
COMPLETELY FOR FREE, here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.mx
 
 
I apologize for the formatting of ADDED SPACES BETWEEN LINES in the conversion to blog. I hope to remedy this soon . . .
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
This book is essentially a very AMERICAN take on this aspect of Tony's life -- by a "better" American who is probably only NOW that it is completed, about to have HIS "Tennessee Williams After-Effects Experience", a FAR bigger and deeper experience than either his time with Tom or the Adventure of Writing this Book. I can say this because it is EXACTLY what happened to me RIGHT AFTER I completed my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- and his book revealed to me the tensions still unresolved in Tony.
 
 
But let me make TOTALLY CLEAR to all who read my words, that I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in the subject of Tennessee Williams. Not only is it true and all things I have knowledge to judge are FAIRLY and ACCURATELY depicted. Tony's writing style is a delight -- as is his obvious fresh-heartedness. What might appear to be his "failing", is actually what will now propel Tony into either a personal transformation -- or a flight from himself and entirely within his own skin.
 
 
He'll both love and hate that -- but I, having gone before (and now being personally in touch with Tony after all these years), can tell him of how I dealt with what I had no choice but to face. My errors were HUGE, but I never shrunk from THE ATTEMPTINGS, and have recently triumphed -- at least enough to satisfy myself.
 
 
I suppose my bottom-line comment would be that Tony shyly offered that he and I should market our books together, and I am STILL hoping we can do so. In comparing our personal notes (with or without personal swordsmanship -- a possibility that is not at all required), I believe Tony and I can go FURTHER than either of us has gone before to ILLUMINATE many of the Truths embedded in Mr. Williams's writing -- and ultimately Tennessee was not always consciously aware of WHAT DROVE HIM TO WRITE and LIVE as he did.
 
 
It is TIME for these mysteries to be revealed, which ONLY happens when people who have the basics of a matter and find their Fearless Lion Hearts and proceed without any real knowing WHAT are WHERE things might lead. this is the fun adventure that I sincerely hope Tony and I will be able to share, going forward.
 
 
As to an image that speaks to my own current state of mind, I offer you this:
 
 
 






>>> MY EXPERIENCE OF READING TONY'S BOOK, YESTERDAY:


continuing . . .


Well, yes, I had intended to continue HERE, but after MORE TelMex MONKEY-BUSINESS (I IMMEDIATELY lost Internet connection for a couple of hours after emailing out this post), I had to time to decide on a WHOLE NEW APPROACH to going FORWARD, so will NEXT post the email I sent Tony Narducci as a preface to the above, and THEN in a second new posting, explore hither and yon (on this subject -- at least generally, I hope).


In the MEANTIME, I ALSO had yet another NEW HARASSMENT silliness occur, PROVING my adversaries are TOOTHLESS: They DELETED the body of an email reply I sent John Lahr's agent, thanking her for her characterization of my email to John as "kind" as well as her assurance that the very busy John will respond to me soon. In any case, I took HER off the list (which I'd never actually planned to leave her on).


But HERE's the message to the Monkeys at TelMex: Humans are genetically closest to BONOBOS, not monkeys!!! So we should do like THEY do, which is to greet each other -- regardless ANYTHING with -- sexual attention, which is their equivalent of our handshake. The EXCEPTION (absolute) to their behavior is that it is ENTIRELY INAPPROPRIATE (as well as illegal with severe penalties), for human adults to do such things with children.


But I caution human females NOT to get quite THIS carried away:



 
This photo came labeled, "bonobo full estrus".
 
 
While the female HUMAN attracts the male by wearing a "boy's butt" on her chest, Bonobos (because they are a "lower" order), inflate their labia major with blood or some-such. 
 
 
.

No comments: