Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tennessee Williams' OUT CRY, Titled THE TWO CHARACTER PLAY Moves Toward OPENING NIGHT!!!

Today, we begin with a You Tube Video from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bnCdT_Jg2E .








>>> MY COMMENT LEFT ON THE YOU TUBE SITE:



Scott Kenan 


As Tennessee Williams' last assistant now connected with Tennessee's LAST LOVE, Tony Narducci, whose arrival on scene in 1982 caused Tom to prefer FULL LOVE to my professional assistance (who, sane, wouldn't???), I recommend ALL to see this play -- a very special one to Tennessee, who actually (badly) ACTED in it when it was called SMALL CRAFT WARNINGS. Audiences were not THEN prepared for the material.

 
Tony and I will market our Memoirs of TW together. BOTH available NOW on Amazon!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Frightened-Heart-Me-Tennessee-Williamss/dp/147596594X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369323777&sr=1-1


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053480S2 (NOT MUCH shows in the URL for my book, mysteriously, no???).

 
* * *
 
 
>>> MY TODAY'S COMMENTS, SENT TO YOU FROM HEAVEN (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico) :
 
 
1. Yesterday, I heard from Tony Narducci, who has suggested that he and I market out books together. This had been one of my first thoughts once I realized that Tony is STILL a MAN OF INTEGRITY (as well as LOVE), and that his book has to be TRUE.
 
 
It is the LOGICAL NEXT CHAPTER to MY book.
 
 
I have neither received his book yet nor discussed anything in detail with Tony, although I have invited him to be my guest for an indefinite period here in Puerto Vallarta (Key West, South). I can take him on a tour of the site of the filming of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA as I have the connections to get into the gated-to-all property. And Teo's (the palapa restaurant on Mismaloya Beach where I always go is EXACTLY where the palapa bar was in the film.
 
 
And there is SO MUCH ELSE I could show him. If he found time to stay a week and occasionally check the Internet spots where CIA/Republican/Episcopalian/Chicago Drug Mafia ATTACK ME, primarily -- so that I could respond or blog abut any of significance -- I could easily prepare my memoir for its UPDATED EDITION, which will be a dollar higher (my current thought), as well as come out in paper.
 
 
2. A package is waiting for me -- maybe it's Tony's book!!! If so, you'll NOT likely back until I finish reading it.
 
 
Scott
 
 
Two pictures BOTH claiming to be THIS Tony Narducci. I wonder which is TRUE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
.

No comments: